• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jojo

jojo

• Seekers
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 July 2016 - 09:16 PM

I am in a situition where I know, or intuit, that all the cards haven't been revealed yet. This is relatons hip issues, both intimate and friendship. I'm looking for some quick immediate results. I'm not so naive to believe that in time all or most will be revealed, however, in warrants you gotta get your ducks in a row, then be ready. This Aries ain't no dummy!

#2 Mountain Witch

Mountain Witch

Practical b/witch

• Moderators
  • 3,826 posts

Posted 05 July 2016 - 09:36 PM

jojo, I don't think you wanted this statement under the "Site and Forum Suggestions" area. Is this a comment to another thread? If so, I'll move it. If it was just a statement, please put this in a status update and I'll delete this.

For purposes of action nothing is more useful than narrowness of thought combined with energy of will.
~ Henri Frederic Amiel

You can access my blog and get autographed copies of my books through my website

#3 jojo

jojo

• Seekers
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 10:00 PM

Yup, sounds good.  I'm in need of help, so lets get this in the right place. Sorry 'bout that. ;)

#4 jojo

jojo

• Seekers
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 10:03 PM

...oh, and it is not a response to any other post.  I started this looking for advice.

#5 Mountain Witch

Mountain Witch

Practical b/witch

• Moderators
  • 3,826 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 12:18 AM

I honestly don't know where you would like it moved to. And, frankly, don't know what kind of advise you're looking for. Please start a new thread in the appropriate section. When I see it, I'll delete this one.

For purposes of action nothing is more useful than narrowness of thought combined with energy of will.
~ Henri Frederic Amiel

You can access my blog and get autographed copies of my books through my website