• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Oroboros

Oroboros

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 20 June 2016 - 12:06 PM

Solanaceae said:"Entirely possible. Many entities love to play those games, and that would have been the perfect opportunity. Usually it is the once human kind that do that sort of thing. Or it could be something that wants to get your attention, and help you to stop doubting?"
--------
The latter is an excellent point and very likely actually.
------------------------
Solanaceae said:"P.S. You don't think Lilith was messing with your sun roof do you? :o"
---------
Dear god I hope not- lol:).

I excel at disconnected parallel thought process. Sorry, it's even worse in person! :)

(Edited for completeness and hopefully clarity:)- iPhone creating usage issues)

Edited by Oroboros, 20 June 2016 - 12:15 PM.

...From ev’ry depth of good and ill , The mystery which binds me still...— Poe

#22 Watersiren

Watersiren

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 11 July 2016 - 10:08 PM

I love the evolution of this thread - from The Conjuring 2 to possessed sun roofs and nursery rhymes :D

There is always some tidbit worth noting.

Off to see the movie..

#23 Kaia

Kaia

• Seekers
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 July 2016 - 12:26 AM

I must see The Conjuring 2 now! The first one I really enjoyed, I'm a horror fan as well and nothing new gets me the same way the classics like The Exorcist, Children of the Corn, Nightmare on Elm Street, etc did. It's insane how far technology has come yet the newer horror films just don't do it for me. The Conjuring was the first one in a while that gave me a scare. However, I will say, Annabelle wasn't that scary to me. I got a little cocky too, brushing off the fact that it is based on true events and reminding myself that I am protected and nothing can hurt me. I even laughed a little by the end of the movie. I kid you not, that night was horrible. I had night sweats, stomach cramps and felt a presence in my room. I had a sleep paralysis moment where I was scared to open my eyes  because I knew something was there and when I did I saw something horrible, though I can't describe it now. Then later in the night I woke up again, still uncomfortable, and I looked over my window and saw Annabelle floating horizontally near the ceiling, looking back at me. The one from the movie not the real one. I swear I have been watching horror movies since I was a little girl, and I have NEVER experienced anything like that. I am more careful with my words now, just to be on the safe side. And I haven't watched that movie again.

#24 Solanaceae

Solanaceae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 01:55 PM

I just watched Annabelle creation and thought of this thread. While it was not particularly scary, it was not bad like the first Annabelle was and it had moments that were pretty good. I do like that they tied the REAL Annabelle into the movie FINALLY. That was a big bone of contention for me and most likely many others. 

I get they were trying to make her look scary, but I always thought she was scarier for being so sweet looking.

Just for fun, here is my handmade tribute to Annabelle, the same one I talked about earlier in this thread.

20170710 102217

Edited by Solanaceae, 01 November 2017 - 01:58 PM.

Some are born to sweet delight,

Some are born to endless night.

(Fragments from "Auguries of Innocence") William Blake