Sign in to follow this  
Mountain Witch

How to be a Traditional Witch on the Internet

:witchnana:  :cauldron:  :lolol: 

All the skulls.  All of them. I laughed my ass off and I really needed a good laugh!  Thanks for sharing the link!

I'm going to go take pics of my skulls and deadly herbs and put that shit on Tumblr, yo.  After I finish writing my book about my magical grandma who grew up in Cornwall, where all my ancestors that I work with are from.

Fuck. I have, like, 20 crystals and zero skulls. And there's lavender on my altar. I knew I should have gone for the oleander! Damnit! I'm failing at trydaetionyl wytchecraeft. 

That was a really funny article. Ok off to post to Instagram now. :P

Hahahahaha so am i no longer a witch either? Zero sculls and but loads of crystals and healthy herbs! XD

Lavender by the boat loads! Does that make me Wiccan now?!!! O.O

*runs away and hides under a witchy rock*

Time for me to brush up my evilness bwahahahahahahaha

*puts on evil pointy hat*

Well, I'm off to the graveyard at midnight to dig up some Skulls, I only have my crystal skull vodka bottle, not enough! I've gotta make a fucking stang too.

I have too many crystals and no baneful herbs, could I be Wiccan? Don't burn me!

Edited by Onyx

Well I read this right before going to soak the crow's skull I found. I'm feeling pretty good at my Tradytionale Wytchecraefte-ness right now. 

9. Call yourself a cunning man even though you're 19 and don't provide magical services to various people in a Cornish village because you don't live in a village and have never been to Cornwall or even the UK, for that matter. Select an area of England, Ireland, Wales or Scotland to base your traditional witchcraft on. This is where your ancestors come from. If you go with England; Cornwall is the most magical place. If you want something more magical, go for Wales, Ireland or Scotland.

Hahaha. Loving this!

This is hilarious!
A couple hit close to home . I do love skulls and I do work with the dead  :spook:   :witchbroom:  :roflhard:

"18. You just did a guided visualisation? No, you didn't! You crossed the fucking hedge and journeyed to the sabbat in spirit flight, that's what you fucking did! (sadly this is something that can't be photographed, yet, maybe if you get the photoshop skills?)"

This one made me laugh so hard! Too true 
:lol:  :rofl:

Edited by ReleaseTheBats

Wow I’m sure glad I found this site. I’ve been meditating and practicing adding my energy into my spells and visualizations. But to picture the spell mentally isn’t what I needed all along.. I needed to take a picture of the spell! I never would’ve known if the admin hadn’t accepted me into this forum, I’m eternally grateful!

Edited by FancyShadowCat

Wow I’m sure glad I found this site. I’ve been meditating and practicing adding my energy into my spells and visualizations. But to picture the spell mentally isn’t what I needed all along.. I needed to take a picture of the spell! I never would’ve known if the admin hadn’t accepted me into this forum, I’m eternally grateful!

I am sorry, I honestly can not tell if you are being sarcastic or not?

BTW, emoji's can be your best friend in online conversations.

2. Spell traditional witchcraft "Tradytionale Wytchecraefte", or any combination of letters of your choosing to make it sound more old, archaic, authentic and traditional. Tip: If in doubt, add a "Y" or an "ae", those letters are so cool and old. Suggestions: Wytchcraft, Wytchcrafte, Wytchecraeft, Whytchaecraefte, etc. Referring to witchcraft simply as "the arte" is pretty cool, too, just don't forget that "e".

My favorite. LOL

I did'nt have enough bones and skulls so I bought some Bat Skeletons and some Crow skellies for the Altar at the Dollar Store. I'm all ready for Hallow'een now.

Is it bad if i actually do have a bunch of skulls and bones everywhere?  :unsure:

No, It means you are a Traditional Witch!

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this