Sign in to follow this  
Mountain Witch

How to be a Traditional Witch on the Internet

Having just came from a hike where I got SUPER excited to collect the raccoon skeleton I found, this hits a little too close to home lol.

Skulls!

Seriously, if I had found this a year ago, I might have thought it was a To Do list...

• Upvote 1

Where's the part where we clean with urine and put menstrual blood in people's food? :):):).

This made me laugh my ass off. I was tempted to share it on FB but most people on FB don't have a sense of humour.

lol, lol, lol! 

This is my favorite! 

23. Refer to the horned god as the devil. Wiccans hate it.

:roflhard: 

...And dont forget the liberal sprinkling of poisonous herbs every whitche waye.

Hemlock and aconite should just about do it, perhaps with some henbane and Atropa thrown in to add some more Trayditionaele Witchcraefte 'ooomph'.

We probably ought to change the spelling of the site's name to more accurately reflect our views, eh? :roflhard:

Why stop at the name of the site, Mountaeine Wytche?

• Upvote 1

I'm afraid I fail dreadfully at this.  I'm not male, young or American, but at least I score points on the LGBT front!

Laughing my heads off lol

The last point "Skulls." has a meme/verbal tic aura with it.

Skulls.

(Edited for the last two lines.)

Edited by NorthernPilgrim

I'm afraid I don't possess enough skulls to qualify as a witch now...On the other hand I do use blood a fair bit :P

:rofl:

So will I be banned here for not having ANY skulls?  :cry_witch: (or even for having the cojones to admit that? )

I laughed so hard at that whole post, thanks for sharing.

"If you want to include some of your crystals on your altar, that is OK, but no more than say three crystals, and always make sure that there are way more skulls than crystals on the altar"

Edited by IslandBruja

Sign in to follow this