• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Zombee

Zombee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 06:24 PM

Does anyone work with their over soul or higher self? It's the part of the self that oversees the incarnation. Have you ever had it whack you upside the haid to get your mule headed self's attention, and then down load "an important bulletin"? Has this happened when you were just going about your routine business, or if / when you sought it?

I have experienced it both ways, and found it similar to being plowed under by a bulldozer, or poleaxed. And the information received did not warrant the heft of the experience, in my opinion, but was certainly clear, to the point, and couldn't be missed (which was the point, I guess).

What I'm wondering is if I have a heavy handed higher self or if others come on strong as well. When i hear spirits, its more conversational. When it's my own spirit, KAZAM! It's the usual "is this normal?" inquiry.

#2 Belle

Belle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 08:16 PM

That's the part I work with all the time. I refer to them as 'guardians' but that isn't the right term. The whacking upside the head technique sounds very familiar because that 'energy' has ways of being very direct. Often the messages are symbolic but if you are getting the message that what you are receiving is important, then it is. There is a reason why that communication was delivered.

The 'heavy handed, take no prisoners approach is very typical of what I experience. It isn't always like that but it can be. 

The messages might not make sense in a literal way, but they do have much larger significance then you probably understand.

Edited by Belle, 11 June 2016 - 12:02 AM.

#3 Zombee

Zombee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 12:57 AM

Actually, this is very reassuring.

OH MY GOSH...you used the phrase "take no prisoners" and it triggered an AH HA. The level of communication, at the over soul level is why the interactions I have had all my life (60 years worth) with the gray aliens is so over-riding and direct, and that they do not negotiate. Unless the little buggers are just born rude bastards, at least they have never hurt/harmed me (nasal implant removal not withstanding) and even have (sort of) helped me. They never explain and just take what they want and must have gallons of my blood by now not to mention god-knows-what-else. Sorry, this got waaay off the subject, but it was goose bump big-time for me. I was told they communicate at the soul level, but didn't understand. I cannot thank our joint over souls enough for the understanding that broke over my head just now. Ooo, I'm crying now. 60 f-ing years of fear just crumbled.

My OS has made it's bulletin announcement with pizzaz this time. We return to our normally scheduled program. Now i've got questions:
So, it is the nature of the over soul, or guardians as you dubbed them...plural? Why is that?...to be swashbuckling dictators? I may be over stating that trait. Are there any guidelines here? Code of conduct? I need to take some deep breath.

#4 Zombee

Zombee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 03:07 AM

Just for clarity sake, if you're with me this far, I get over soul, (OS) or higher self input in concise, direct blocks of understanding or short brisk sentences and images. The power behind it often rocks me, like an energy slap in the face. Cold bucket of water. It gets my attention and holds it until the message is complete and acknowledged. Symbolism can be used, or a message is "coded" in personal symbols. For example, a specific numerical sequence in a dream will be a heads-up that what follows is from the higher self, so pay attention.

It really is like the TV emergency broadcast system...we interrupt our normally scheduled programming to bring you this important message...etc.

Thanx.

#5 Belle

Belle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 03:43 AM

The nature is plural. I don't know....They refer to themselves as 'us' or 'we'........It is commonly done that way. They are everything, all at once but we perceive them as energies or personalities depending on our individual experience. Each person has their own way of personifying or not, these energies.  Messages are received in different ways and it is individualized and the personal language of symbols is used to convey meaning. 

This gets into personal belief systems and mine is very refined but I understand exactly where you are coming from. I never had an abduction, but I have had similar experiences and it is the same idea. There is always a reason for everything but making sense of it is sometimes difficult. It seems like senseless torture, but it isn't. Look how far you have come and the advancements that you have made.

#6 Zombee

Zombee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 01:27 PM

For me, the We-of-Us is singular or plural, depending on who's talking. I think I'd forgotten that in the moment.

It's the old trauma-rewires-the-brain, or "Evolve, damnit!" experience. Gotchya.

#7 Belle

Belle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 02:04 AM

I think I kind of switch back and forth between the 'singular' and the 'plural' depending on the situation. It is complicated. 

Sometimes I do that with myself, refer to myself as 'me' and 'I' in most instances but sometimes it is 'we' and 'us'....It depends on the context, but that is admittedly weird. 

Trauma does rewire the brain, or aids in the process. There should be an easier way, or maybe another option all together. 

#8 Zombee

Zombee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 10:23 PM

The nature of consciousness is related to, dependent on, the interaction of all things...like planes or reality, and time lines layered like a stack of playing cards. When we get re-wired, we re-shuffle the deck because we have changed our perspective.

I just happen to be reading "Witchcraft and the Shamanic Journey" by Ken Johnson which I picked up today from the used book vendor. I'm trying to understand the part of my human self that is bed rock, basic nature that the rest evolves out of. I was thinking traditional witchcraft comes out of shamanism (well, doh) and that appears to be the point made by the book as well.

I'm still trying to figure out why humans think all this rigamarole for magic is needed? Manipulation of energy a basic function of the mind. Yes, symbolism connects thoughts like connecting the dots, such as a train of thought: man's spine > chakra kundalini energy > world tree > Earth energy > Galactic Center > center of union with All > Mankind. ... ... Well, why not Cat? Reshuffle!