2 replies to this topic

#1 AuroraBaenSidhe

AuroraBaenSidhe

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 18 May 2016 - 04:36 PM

This is a great little store. http://heavenandnaturestore.com/   They have a large selection of herbs, incense, candles, and natural products of all kinds. They also have an oils station where you can purchase oils as well as supplies to make your own. They have wonderful statuary and wall hangs and offer things from a variety of paths. They are a tad pricey but I have found it's worth it for their products. They also have a small selection of clothing and scarves for sale and a decent book collection. When you go in they offer you tea and your welcome to browse however long you please. Good people good energy.

Heaven & Nature Store
3972 Jonestown Road
Rt 22 Plaza
Harrisburg, PA 17109
717-545-0204
home_3rd.jpg

home_2nd.jpg
home_top.jpg

#2 aefre

aefre

• Former Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 20 May 2016 - 11:03 AM

Oooh, I think I've died and gone to heaven.  This looks like a lovely place to spend some time :)

Be nice or go away!

#3 AuroraBaenSidhe

AuroraBaenSidhe

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 20 May 2016 - 01:23 PM

Oooh, I think I've died and gone to heaven.  This looks like a lovely place to spend some time :)

I love it there! It really is just nice to go and chill there. I can't go too often though. I have bills to pay, I can't spend all my money there! haha. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Pagan, Alternative, Herbs, Shop, Shoppe