My Original Introiduction! LOL!

AnjelWolf

Ok...I was bored and so I thought I would peek through the introductions a for few minutes. Well...I came to mine. I came to the conclusion that one I ramble when I get nervous and two I ended my introduction with "Always a blessing"...LOL!!!! Now...for those who KNOW me...probably right now you are shaking your head and giggling, while asking "WTF" LOL! Thinking back on that introduction of mine...I remember how "arkward" I felt and how I had never fit in anywhere previously so really was trying so hard to sound as nice and sweet as possible just so those on here at that time would like me...that I actually came off sounding more like a ditzy blonde LOL!

So that prompted me to understand why many of our newbies dread posting introductions LOL! So for all of you who are nervous...just hang in there...soon you'll find your place here amongst us as well.

:)

And NO...I am not posting my introduction on this thread! LOL! You guys want that entertainment you will have to go seek it out for yourselves LOL!!!

Guest 53rdspirit

I heard that FurryJack used to be known as FluffyJack :rabbit2: before his conversion...:lmao::anon::lmao:

(...he's gonna GET me so bad for telling...!!!!!)

I heard that FurryJack used to be known as FluffyJack :rabbit2: before his conversion...:lmao::anon::lmao:

(...he's gonna GET me so bad for telling...!!!!!)

:lmao: LOL!!!!! :eek: Ooooooooooooooooohhh!!!! :eek: :ohshit: You in trouble buster now!!!!!!!!!! :eek: Ole F.J. is gonna get you in the night now! :eek: Better watch out! :eek: He could be the next "Boogey Man!" LOL!!! :lmao: :lmao:

Ha Ha that's funny! But really, aren't we all on our best behavior when we strike up new relationships. Certainly understandable but it doesn't make it any less funny!

Archived