• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 ErinnAinsley

ErinnAinsley

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 09:48 PM

absolutely - and dust is actually made up of particles of dead skin so just imagine all the potentially negative energy in that. Once everything is clean and tidy and in place, you have a blank canvas to paint on, so to speak.

Oh gross, the dead skin. Lol. I'm glad you reminded me of this though... I should probably take cleaning more seriously..

#22 aefre

aefre

• Former Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 05:05 PM

Oh gross, the dead skin. Lol. I'm glad you reminded me of this though... I should probably take cleaning more seriously..

Yeah!  Get the vacuum cleaner out you, slovenly witch LOL

Be nice or go away!

#23 ErinnAinsley

ErinnAinsley

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 05:16 PM

Yeah!  Get the vacuum cleaner out you, slovenly witch LOL

It's funny, I actually did yesterday haha.. I think I spilled popcorn on the floor and then realized the vacuum bag needed to be replaced, and figured I'm doing all this for popcorn, may as well do the whole upstairs..

#24 Tamara

Tamara

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 02:04 AM

I live in a home that is active.  If the spirits are doing things that are annoying I just politely ask them to stop.  Several years ago our french doors kept opening at night after we went to bed. This was a problem because it was in the dead of winter and by the next morning we would have snow piled in our kitchen.  After a week of this I finally asked them to stop because we could not afford the heating bill. lol  They did, the doors never did open again.

This last winter I had a pair of brand new Levi jeans that went missing.  After searching the house for a week, I asked the spirit of the house to return them.  The following day they appeared in the dryer.  I thought my husband found them and washed them for me but he said he didn't.  He washed his work clothes only.  So I credit that to the spirits as well.

Only one time I had a problem with a spirit that I didn't get a good feeling about.  I was able to get rid of it with a house cleansing. 

So first you can try talking to them just to see how it goes.  If that doesn't work I think making contact with your ancestors is good advice.  They have your best interest at heart. Keep us updated. 

Edited by Tamara, 04 May 2016 - 02:05 AM.

#25 Oroboros

Oroboros

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 15 May 2016 - 05:44 PM

Very Nice ImamSua.

...From ev’ry depth of good and ill , The mystery which binds me still...— Poe

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: spirits, inundated