• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Belle

Belle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 01:13 AM

I do get answers to questions that other people might ask, but the questions have to be kind of specific and if there is gossip then I'll get some background intel on what's really going on. It's done is such a way that it is like regular conversation, but I know when something is right, or I'll know the questions to ask, to get to the subject that needs to be discussed.  The people I talk to don't know what I'm doing. It's just natural conversation usually. I might make a suggestion about something that they need to hear.

By the same token, if I want a 'reading' sometimes I will talk to someone. Just anybody will do, because I am guided, and they are guided so information will be exchanged and sometimes there are clues. I was taught to listen to the words of others, doesn't mean I have to agree with them or obey them but to consider the message, or read between the lines. This was one of my early lessons. 

#2 Mistflower

Mistflower

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 10:15 AM

Interesting what you say about listening to the words of others. Overheard snippets can be illuminating can't they. I still remembering overhearing part of a conversation some people were having when I was only about 7 or 8 years old - a long time ago! There were about three old people - or at least they seemed old to me, then. The words were "I will have to try and put back into life what I've taken out."

Quick, said the bird, find them, find them,
Round the corner. Through the first gate

The Four Quartets by T.S. Eliot

#3 Belle

Belle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 11:39 PM

Some things have an impact like that. Your attention was drawn to those words.  That was wisdom, words to live by. That's why you never forgot it. 

One trick I use, is to put things on my wall. My attention will be drawn to something, that is my message. For instance, I have a worry doll on my wall. If I am worried about something then my attention will be drawn to the doll. It says "worry not".. That's reassurance for me.  There are times I am worrying but I won't be prompted to look at the doll, I will just worry. 

So yesterday I did look at the doll and got the message to 'worry not'...but I wasn't worrying about anything. 

Later in the day, I got some bad news...something that might freak me out,  but the doll said 'worry not'.....