Some Original Music

witchpriest

Haha, I am sorry you didn't enjoy it.

It is a typical French folk waltz. Technically anything in 3/4 with emphasis on the 1 count. The Viennese Waltz is the "buh buh buh buh- bah- da da da da."

Some people do not enjoy the mussette tuning of some accordions, but I am not trying to please everyone :P

Witchpriest, looked back at this, and am really sorry if I offended you.  I personally, have the musical talent of a house brick LOL .  My son, however, has gobs of musicality, which obviously has not come from me, and is currently exploring all sorts of stuff :) I hope you have a sense of humour, coz, I'm currently suffering at home, a shedload of noise, that I don't consider music at all...

Maybe, I should ride in an elevator all day, and listen to that music....Sorry :(

Oh no aefre! You haven't offended me at all :) That track was a bit shrill, did not record it properly. The reason I took it down is that the tracks I had previously posted were from meditations of sorts, they were a bit too personal to post in hind sight. I put another thread up with stuff meant for sharing!