• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Solanaceae

Solanaceae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 04:59 PM

Sister come walk the way of shadow and bone.

Come out to the places of earth, death and stone.

Bring your weapons, come alone.

Here is the path you did not chose.

You can be sure that we chose you.

The way is hard, we tell the truth.

The forest is deeper then you can know.

Winding through darkness, a long way to go.

Your burden is heavy, your passage is slow.

It is a lonely and perilous road.

If you are not afraid you should stay home.

We are calling you sister, would you say no?

The serpent whispers in your ear.

This time we are sure you hear.

This is for you, come closer dear...

Walk your dark path down the left hand side.

Walk clothed in wisdom, hold your head high.

The spirit calls you, there's no place you can hide.

July 16, 2014.

A little back story on this. The summer of 2014 I had one of the most profound experiences I have ever had. It was unassisted by substances and unexpected.  It was as though I was literally pulled over the hedge by someone who wanted to give me a message. I even lost time, and I don't remember how I got into bed that night. Last thing I remember I was in the bath tub. Lucky I didn't drown, but I do know I was being guided.

There was more to it then just this, but I woke up with the above verses, or something very similar, going through my head.

Some of what was revealed to me that night has definitely caused me to explore new places along this twisting road I walk.  These were places I had not studied much before, since I believed I had no ancestral connection to them. Now I have much reason to believe I do not really know much of anything about my true ancestry. One way or the other, these spirits reached out to me, telling me clearly that blood is not everything, it is who claims you as theirs that matters most.

Thanks for reading.

Solanaceae

Edited by Solanaceae, 01 March 2016 - 05:00 PM.

Some are born to sweet delight,

Some are born to endless night.

(Fragments from "Auguries of Innocence") William Blake

#2 Solanaceae

Solanaceae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 03 March 2016 - 09:04 PM

Just curious, but has anyone else had a call to an unknown path in this manner, or something similar?

#3 Belle

Belle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 04 March 2016 - 12:04 AM

Yes. I would call that a spell.

My 'witch initiation ceremony' was done with 3 candles, a full moon and a silver bullet. It was very dark and scary but I was told that one must be familiar with the darkness in order to work with it.  I was alone in the room but I have guardians and they performed the ceremony. 

That silver bullet had a place on the shelf. Recently I was doing some very dangerous work and I needed to use the bullet. 

I write spells all the time.  The words come and I have to write it out. Usually it is a message for me, clues for what I need to know or do. They call themselves 'we' and address me as 'you'...just like how you wrote your spell. 

#4 Solanaceae

Solanaceae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 06 March 2016 - 12:08 AM

Thank you Belle.Very interesting.  My own 'witch initiation' was done a long time ago, but this experience did kind of feel like that, an initiation to a new path in the road perhaps. 

I too have long written my spells (and many poems as well) the way you describe, effectively channeling the information, usually I would be in a light trance state, but still fully aware of my surroundings. This time was different in that I was 'pulled' completely over unexpectedly, without inducing it in any way.

#5 Belle

Belle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 06:06 PM

It's funny because I said "I am not going to write corny rhyming spells" and I stamped my foot and refused.  But now I do it all the time. 

It's not like I don't have to work at it, but if I feel a spell coming on I have to write it down or I will be thinking in rhyme all day, which can be annoying. So I write. 

I 'recognized' your spell, or poem. It's not exactly how I would write, but the style is similar.

#6 moonthorn

moonthorn

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 09 March 2016 - 04:30 PM

Thank you for sharing this writing Solana. It speaks to me deeply. The "serpent" in the ear. Just a powerful visual, memory, constant relationship. Thank you.

Dancing. Riding. We have shared an experience. The organic waking. So many words on it that it is hard to type more than I have. Thank you.

#7 Solanaceae

Solanaceae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 10 March 2016 - 02:22 PM

It's not like I don't have to work at it, but if I feel a spell coming on I have to write it down or I will be thinking in rhyme all day, which can be annoying. So I write. 

Lol, I bet It is. Sounds like my mom, sometimes she even talks in rhyme without realizing it.

#8 Solanaceae

Solanaceae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 10 March 2016 - 02:32 PM

Thank you for sharing this writing Solana. It speaks to me deeply. The "serpent" in the ear. Just a powerful visual, memory, constant relationship. Thank you.

Dancing. Riding. We have shared an experience. The organic waking. So many words on it that it is hard to type more than I have. Thank you.

Very cool.

There is more to my story as well, might be interesting to see how much lines up.

If you ever feel inclined to share more, you can pm me if you like, and if not, I understand. It can be hard to share on a public forum. I know it is for me. I mean it took me almost two years to feel comfortable enough to share this. I am a very solitary practitioner (my own choice) and sharing does not come easily.