Photo
- - - - -

Offering free pdf's of my books for a limited time!

shamanism kabbalah gnosis chaos plants

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 travsha

travsha

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 07:04 PM

Hey friends! I wanted to share my books with more of the community here, so for the next 4 days (Jan 28-31) anyone who pm's me with a request for my books will get a free pdf of each! (I will send it through PM)

The Plant Remedy is my newest book, and the closest example to my current practice. This book details everything the reader needs to know to work with plant medicines safely and to contact the spirits of plants for guidance and healing. The methods in this book are a combination of traditional South American curanderismo and my own methods learned through trial and error, or straight from the spirits themselves. Great for anyone interested in plant spirits and plant medicines!

Creating the Universe is my first book and focuses heavily on guiding the reader through the process of creating their own personal spiritual practice which can be as unique as each individual reader. It focuses on different styles of ritual and ceremony, and looks at the underlying mechanics of how magic and energy work. Most of this book is based on Kabbalah, Hermeticism, Gnosis and Chaos magic ideas.

Experience. Create. LOVE. is the next book, and this takes everything from Creating the Universe in a slightly different direction - especially focusing on practice over philosophy. The book follows the arrangement of the Kabbalistic Tree of Life, and by following the exercises in the book, the reader experiences and travels the entire Tree of Life starting at the Kingdom, and ending with the Crown. This book is a perfect example of the type of practice which can be created using methods and philosophy from Creating the Universe.

The Shadow Twin takes the reader down a new road and into the realm of fiction. This book is based on a dream I had in Peru after San Pedro ceremony at the Temple of the Moon, and is a direct communication from the cactus spirit. The story follows the adventures of a young boy encountering spirits and ghosts and his own conscience as he finds his own spirit guide - the Shadow Twin!

I hope you enjoy the books! If you want to help support me at all I do appreciate reviews on Amazon, or feel free to buy a paperback version of your favorite book!

My books on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.c...s=travis bodick

My online store of my website:
http://www.soulremed...tore/4588024775

#2 westofthemoon

westofthemoon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 661 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 12:37 AM

That's really nice of you! I'll PM you.
Wouldst thou like to Live Deliciously? ~ "The VVitch"

Say what you know, do what you must, come what may.

#3 Ravenshaw

Ravenshaw

Life is good

• Moderators
  • 1,155 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 01:18 AM

Thank you very much!

RSKHFMY

#4 Caps

Caps

Phytokinesist

• Moderators
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 06:06 AM

cool! sending a PM

thanks trav

"It is the still and silent sea that drowns a man." - Old Norse proverb

"It is better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war."

#5 Anara

Anara

aspire beyond fear of death (Bhairavi)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 11:34 AM

That's awfully kind of you, Travsha.

I'm reading too many things already right now, or I'd take you up on it. However, I am going to save the amazon book links in my wish list. I'll get to them eventually, I'm sure. Creating the Universe & the Plant Remedy sound interesting.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you will always long to return." ~ Leonardo Da Vinci

#6 Solanaceae

Solanaceae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 12:35 PM

Wow, thanks Travsha! :sunny:

Some are born to sweet delight,

Some are born to endless night.

(Fragments from "Auguries of Innocence") William Blake

#7 travsha

travsha

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 05:36 PM

:cool_witch: Thanks for reading them!

#8 Aria

Aria

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 12:07 PM

That's amazing, thanks!
La strega è un frutto di terra. (M.)

#9 Nikki

Nikki

Air Bender

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,051 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 10:06 PM

How kind and thoughtful of you, travsha.

A Scholar and Gentleman, always.

The difference between Medicine and Poison is the Dose. :oil-bottle:
I Love you as certain Dark Things are to be Loved,
In Secret, Between the Shadow and the Soul.
- Pablo Neruda

#10 Lilitia

Lilitia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 04:51 PM

Aww I'm late and missed the party. What's new? Congrats to all you lucky ducks who got free books ,tho :)
My mama used to tell me 'bout these
Broke, poachin' ass bitches in these streets,
So many people wanna see me fall,
Invite me to the table but don't want me to eat at all.... ---- Z'Ro the Crooked

#11 Aurelian

Aurelian

The Devils Enabler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,561 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 01:41 AM

I'd certainly be interested, Travsha.
"The truth about the world, he said, is that anything is possible. Had you not seen it from birth and thereby bled it of its strangeness it would appear to you for what it is, a hat trick in a medicine show, a fevered dream, a trance bepopulate with chimeras having neither analogue nor precedent, an itinerant carnival, a migratory tentshow whose ultimate destination after many a pitch in many a mudded field is unspeakable and calamitous beyond reckoning." - Cormac McCarthy

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: shamanism, kabbalah, gnosis, chaos, plants