2 replies to this topic

#1 Kallisto

Kallisto

• Seekers
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 04:48 PM

Hey guys!

Since I know some of you are animals lovers/owners, I thought I'd share a link to my personal pet care blog. I literally just started it last week, so it's new and there's not a lot of content yet (but it's coming!). If you'd like to check it out/follow it it's here: Micki's Menagerie

If you have any suggestions on articles you'd like to see, questions, or comments please let me know! :)

#2 Nox

Nox

• Seekers
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 05:03 PM

"A glorious white rabbit suddenly emerges from beneath the sanctity our bed!"

Bwahahahaha I lost it XD as proud bunny owner I can tell you what kind of evil critters rabbits can be! My bunny Hazel is the owner of our home, he do whatever he wants and there's no way to stop him. He's also a wonderful alarm clock. He wakes me up at 6:45 every frigging day by jumping on the bed until I wake up. I really like Harvey's enclosure, well done :) I hope you will write more articles like this, to show everyone what kind of wonderful pet rabbits can be: most people think they're dumb pets to keep in a cage, while this is the proof that they can be funny and playful like any cat or dog. Also some article about how they can get along with other pets could be interesting, many shelters don't even allow you to adopt a rabbit if they know you have cats and dogs.

I can't wait to read more from you! :D

#3 Kallisto

Kallisto

• Seekers
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 10 November 2015 - 04:39 PM

"A glorious white rabbit suddenly emerges from beneath the sanctity our bed!"

Bwahahahaha I lost it XD as proud bunny owner I can tell you what kind of evil critters rabbits can be! My bunny Hazel is the owner of our home, he do whatever he wants and there's no way to stop him. He's also a wonderful alarm clock. He wakes me up at 6:45 every frigging day by jumping on the bed until I wake up. I really like Harvey's enclosure, well done :smile: I hope you will write more articles like this, to show everyone what kind of wonderful pet rabbits can be: most people think they're dumb pets to keep in a cage, while this is the proof that they can be funny and playful like any cat or dog. Also some article about how they can get along with other pets could be interesting, many shelters don't even allow you to adopt a rabbit if they know you have cats and dogs.

I can't wait to read more from you! :biggrin:

Nox, thanks so much for your positive feedback! Harvey is my first rabbit, although I've wanted one for many years. He is definitely mischievous (in a fun way). And I agree. Many people probably don't know what to expect from a pet rabbit. Mine is definitely a busybody and gets into everything while being adorable the whole time, haha. I have an article planned around his impending "man surgery" next week. I foresee lots of posts centered around Harvey. He's just too much fun. :) Much love to you and your bad little bun. ;-)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pets, pet care, blog, personal blog, pet care blog