• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 2spiritwitch

2spiritwitch

• Seekers
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 09:23 PM

A few years back, I came upon an awesome recipe for an oil that made you more sexy and inclined others to have sex with you. Every time I use this potion, I have an amazingly wonderful night, and whenever I give it to someone else, they experience similar results. I was genuinely surprised by this because I found the recipe on a rather cheesy video, but, nonetheless, it works, so I don't quibble.

My success with this formula over the years has led me to look for other effective grimoires, books, rituals, or spells focused on glamour. Unfortunately, there is a lot more bad material out there than there is reputable stuff. Does anyone know where I might begin doing some research into the more reputable sources for good material on glamour?

#2 Levinthross

Levinthross

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 12:29 PM

bump: i dont know of any books per say that go into glamour however ive learned quite the thing or two from elementals especially water elementals on how to distort how you are perceived and from other beings on how to cast illusions or warp the perception of others. the few spirits i woud readily call upon for a sort of mentorship about this would be melusine and la sirene, or you could take a mirror bless it in whatever manner feels good for you and as you gaze on yourself hold the image of your body in your mind and alter it accordingly then project the image outward with energy almost like using a soft lens.

#3 RapunzelGnome

RapunzelGnome

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 09:15 PM

Newly single after ten years of marriage (and a celibate year in the bag) I, cough, ahem, cough, would be interested to know about the recipe 2spiritwitch was referring too. Lol! Don't supposed anyone knows what the cheesy video referred to might be.

Or something with similar success?

#4 Autumn Moon

Autumn Moon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,050 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 04:07 AM

Don't know which one it might be, but take a looky here (first time I ever looked this up...I swear. I guess, just look for the cheezyest one, LOL.

https://www.google.c... potion&tbm=vid

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: witchcraft, glamour, spells, grimoires