Photo
- - - - -

Bewitched bothered and beguiled

Bewitchment Sex Magic Loss of will

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
26 replies to this topic

#21 Levinthross

Levinthross

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 09:06 AM

You make a good point Christine :) and I will definitely try the recipe Aurelian

#22 Gyreleaf

Gyreleaf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 01:49 PM

Infatuation happens with everyone to one degree or another. What ever quality draws people together like this I don't know but I don't believe it's a witch thing. We are just more likely to notice it because of the way we are interacting with the world.

#23 westofthemoon

westofthemoon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 667 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 06:58 PM

Oh yeah, i can relate. I had one friend that got super weird about it. Started copying my tattoos, stole my clothes, began to copy my mannerisms and makeup... Like that movie, Single White Female. she went so far as to read my diary and sleep with my ex-boyfriends, and made sure to choose the ones I had feelings for at some point.

===
I had that happen in college. It was insanely creepy. The girl cut her hair like mine, copied my makeup & style of dress, even got a piercing I'd been thinking of getting. Also, she started dating my ex. She ended up doing too many drugs & dropped out.

--
I have only had a few people become "obsessed" with me, but on a side note, when breaking up or trying to separate from said people, things always were very difficult. This includes some friendships as well -- with the last one of that sort, I had a female friend who was clingy, jealous and obsessive. I finally couldn't take it anymore and just cut her off completely -- no contact, nothing. Her kids are very sweet but she's a train wreck. I still see her husband & kids occasionally but they're not allowed to know where we live.

Edited by westofthemoon, 23 August 2015 - 07:03 PM.

Wouldst thou like to Live Deliciously? ~ "The VVitch"

Say what you know, do what you must, come what may.

#24 star

star

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 10:08 AM

Westofthemoon I actually think friendships are the harder one to walk away from. Like you say, often you have to completely cut ties as backing off doesn't seem to help.

Gyreleaf, I agree it probably isn't just a witch thing, but I do think we give off a certain energy which some people detect and cling to

My mum always says I pick up all the waifs and strays which is fine for the animal world, but I should be more discerning with the people I take under my wing. I used to want to heal and help everyone, but over the years I have gradually backed off from people I don't know. Once you get burned a few times, you learn !

Star x

#25 Lilitia

Lilitia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 11:19 AM

I've even started to back off the people I do know

They know exactly where and how to shit on you to make it hurt

My mama used to tell me 'bout these
Broke, poachin' ass bitches in these streets,
So many people wanna see me fall,
Invite me to the table but don't want me to eat at all.... ---- Z'Ro the Crooked

#26 Aurelian

Aurelian

The Devils Enabler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,636 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 02:16 PM

Neglected to answer a question back there:

To strengthen someone's nature, High John for men, Queen Elizabeth root for women.

I don't know what it is with the highly intimidating thing and some of us witches, but it seems to hold true to a least a certain extent! Maybe witchcraft just draws really intense people?

Edited by Aurelian, 26 August 2015 - 02:16 PM.

"The truth about the world, he said, is that anything is possible. Had you not seen it from birth and thereby bled it of its strangeness it would appear to you for what it is, a hat trick in a medicine show, a fevered dream, a trance bepopulate with chimeras having neither analogue nor precedent, an itinerant carnival, a migratory tentshow whose ultimate destination after many a pitch in many a mudded field is unspeakable and calamitous beyond reckoning."  - Cormac McCarthy

#27 star

star

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 05:14 PM

I've even started to back off the people I do knowThey know exactly where and how to shit on you to make it hurt

----------------------------

Ain't that the truth!

Aurelian intense yes, but if we are leaking or giving out a strong vibe, maybe it is attractive to people who are more clingy and needy. The kind of people that can't heal themself and look to others for their energy or help. Maybe? I don't know

Star x