26 replies to this topic

#1 Levinthross

Levinthross

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 04:16 AM

Hi everybody it came across in conversation the other day between me and a few friends the subject of fascination,bewitchment and like anything involving alcohol our exes lol.like anybody we have a few crazy exes as well those explosively bad love spell blow ups. However one interesting thing we've noted in that discussion and previously is that sometimes with new partners and particularly with one night stands the people weve dated or done the whole friends n more thing with seem to get attached to us very quickly and lose there sense of self/will. Usually creating a very odd and unwanted situation I personally think its sort of a bewitchment on steroids because it only really fades with time apart with no contact. But unlike a love spell there's no gooey stupefying amorous feekings they just go kind of zombie and try and do everything for you anybody have a name for this or a way to break it? Sorry if it's a little disconjointed laptop broke on mobile.

#2 Michele

Michele

The Exiled Goddess

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,000 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 11:28 AM

Both love and lust, in and of themselves, are very magical and addictive feelings, lol. I think that spells for love or lust left unchecked can often run crazy. If time apart is the only thing that solves it, I'd say spend time apart. Or do a counter working maybe...

M

#3 Lilitia

Lilitia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 02:07 PM

I've noticed this. It's almost like they're addicted to you, and then that person starts bugging the fuck out of you, calling, texting, showing up at your house/job (people avoid my job, which is great, they're afraid of going to jail!).... Until you break contact. then it just...stops.

I think we witches have a bit of a stupefying effect on Muggles, and they don't know how to handle it. They fall into lust, and follow us about like little puppies. Michele is right, time apart is the best solution.

Also, just through personal experience, finding the rare Muggle with a strong enough will to resist the almost magnetic pull that a Witch exudes is the key to avoiding this, if one chooses to date Muggles. That way they can maintain their own personal sense of self and avoid making an ass of themselves by following you around pathetically. It's a real turn-off for me, and I tend to break it off at that point when someone starts to do that. That being said, domination spells are almost out of the question for those tougher types, their will is too strong... But that is another thread for another day.

My mama used to tell me 'bout these
Broke, poachin' ass bitches in these streets,
So many people wanna see me fall,
Invite me to the table but don't want me to eat at all.... ---- Z'Ro the Crooked

#4 Lilitia

Lilitia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 02:08 PM

If they get on your nerves that bad, try a Cut-and-Clear. Totally forgot to add that.
Invite me to the table but don't want me to eat at all.... ---- Z'Ro the Crooked

#5 Levinthross

Levinthross

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 16 August 2015 - 06:49 AM

Thank you so much I'm glad it's not just me. Oddly I never considered a cut n clear would the standard one with lemons work? Thank you Michele thank you Rachel :)

#6 Lilitia

Lilitia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 16 August 2015 - 02:34 PM

I've never tried one with lemons. I just use the one with cords. But they are all basically the same, just as long as your will and intent are in the right place. Good luck.

#7 Aurelian

Aurelian

The Devils Enabler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 16 August 2015 - 05:19 PM

I only have this issue with people I DON'T want to date!

To deal with me, they person REALLY has to know who they are, or they won't survive the relationship.

Now, if we had a thread about strengthening their nature, maybe I could be of value there. Haha.

"The truth about the world, he said, is that anything is possible. Had you not seen it from birth and thereby bled it of its strangeness it would appear to you for what it is, a hat trick in a medicine show, a fevered dream, a trance bepopulate with chimeras having neither analogue nor precedent, an itinerant carnival, a migratory tentshow whose ultimate destination after many a pitch in many a mudded field is unspeakable and calamitous beyond reckoning."  - Cormac McCarthy

#8 Levinthross

Levinthross

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 04:53 AM

Lol sadly its happened to a few potential mates but if you were venturing to strengthen there nature to be able to resist yours how would you do it?

#9 star

star

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 02:50 PM

Just came across this thread and found it really interesting. I have had this issue with female friends too, they seem to get obsessive and clingy. It's weird, I had one friend who told me whenever she was in my presence she tingled all over lol. Not in a sexual way!

I think I've always had a problem of "leaking" energy and healing. So maybe it's that. Like said above I think we are quite bewitching. I guess I used to allow it as I was so trusting and thought they were genuine friends. I've been shat on from a great height by many so called friends in the past so I'm much more closed than I used to be and take a very long time to trust people

Does anyone else relate?

Star x

#10 Lilitia

Lilitia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 03:57 PM

Oh yeah, i can relate. I had one friend that got super weird about it. Started copying my tattoos, stole my clothes, began to copy my mannerisms and makeup... Like that movie, Single White Female. she went so far as to read my diary and sleep with my ex-boyfriends, and made sure to choose the ones I had feelings for at some point. We have known one another since we were about 5 or 6.

She took it too far when she hit on Mr. Army, my lifelong and first love. Caught her trying to climb in his lap at his Welcome Home party when he got home from Talil in November. He looked like he was trying to get away from a large, smelly dog that was jumping on him, while she looked like a kid at Christmas. I reacted in my usual fashion. That was the last time we saw each other, or even spoke.

I hexed the dog shit out of her. She just got out of jail on some nasty drug charges. Fuck that bitch.

#11 star

star

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 05:06 PM

Pmsl fuck getting on the wrong side of you!
I had similar, not so bad as your psycho though. She was a size 16 and I was a 12 back then, she'd Nick my clothes when I was out and squeeze into them, she'd talk like me, use my little sayings and even try to copy my London accent.

She turned proper nasty when I moved out and I ended up hexing her arse as well!

See this is exactly why I prefer animals and plants to people

Star x

#12 star

star

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 05:10 PM

I forgot to ask you, do you think you give off like a witchy vibe or tingle? Do you think we give off a certain energy that attracts or impresses or intimidates people? I've been told by a couple of people that they found me a little intimidating when they first met me. I don't know why though, I've always been a fairly open, friendly sort of girl!
Star x

#13 Lilitia

Lilitia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 02:02 AM

I am super fucking intimidating so don't feel bad. I either scare the shit out of people or I attract them like a freak-magnet, like with homeless people, the mentally ill, or someone who is way out there on drugs. And I'm not just scary when I'm working (people in this part of the world don't necessarily love the police).

Like the hobo in the Warehouse District in Houston that ran up to me as I paid my parking meter and pointed, yelling, "They done touched you, lil lady! He done touched you! You got dat shine, y'all see it? Look y'all (to his hobo compatriots)....See how she shine?!?" (I still don't know who the he is that the hobo was talking about, God, maybe?)

I'm not friendly. At all. So this is no surprise to me. I own my bitchy, though, lol.

However, I have noticed that some people that practice who are either really powerful or practice a great deal tend to make me tingle. I can only imagine how it must feel to a Muggle.

#14 RoseRed

RoseRed

. . . Not a big believer in . . . cowinkydink ;)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,427 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 12:00 PM

I am super fucking intimidating so don't feel bad.

I just had this conversation yesterday. I said to my Beloved that I think I scare so-and-so. He laughed and said that I scare most people. (What do I do?) So he says all I have to do is just stand there and laughed. (thanx, honey, that's helpful).

Except for animals and children. I don't scare them - they love me.

When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

#15 star

star

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 12:03 PM

Lmao you are hilarious, I so relate, I always get the nutter chatting to me. I used to be a mental health nurse and we tend to give off a vibe that attracts mentally ill people lol

My little boy is autistic and I tend to get a lot of kids or people with learning disabilities and autism gravitate toward me. I don't mind that though, if my health was ok I'd foster a houseful of disabled kids

Star x

#16 star

star

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 12:04 PM

Lol rose, it's strange how kids and animals love us but the grown ups pee their pants if we so much as look at them
Star x

#17 Christine

Christine

Marsh Wiggle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 03:17 PM

I don't get the problem here, Levinthross. What's wrong with getting a little service for once? Some people like to do things for others, it's affectionate. And if you break up with someone, eventually the person moves on.

As far as the scary look goes, it's not my fault if someone tries to take my steak away. You don't need to ask if I'm finished while there is still meat on my plate, and drawing back your perfectly intact hand is sufficient. Teleporting across the dining area is overkill when I have moved not one single muscle. A neat trick, but overkill.

Don't drink from the river, drink from the well.

#18 Levinthross

Levinthross

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 20 August 2015 - 07:05 AM

Lol I would love to be as uninviting as some of you can make yourself at times lol I'll admit I can be intimidating but that's just because of my stature I usually draw everyone and thing with some deep emotional issue or some type of developmental issue.

To answer your question though christine mostly cause I feel bad cause I know its somewhat because of me that there all freakishly zombified but when its not that it's the weird pseudo stalking things they get up to I hate to make thrle comparison but you ever see that love spell from the movie the craft?

#19 Christine

Christine

Marsh Wiggle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 20 August 2015 - 02:07 PM

I did in fact see the movie many years ago, but don't recall it very well. I've seen complete goofiness and loss of will over someone whose definition of craft begins and ends with Modge Podge, more than once. And I have no hesitation in asserting that stalker-like behavior cannot be the fault of the target.
Don't drink from the river, drink from the well.

#20 Aurelian

Aurelian

The Devils Enabler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 21 August 2015 - 06:44 PM

I only have this issue with people I DON'T want to date!

To deal with me, they person REALLY has to know who they are, or they won't survive the relationship.

Now, if we had a thread about strengthening their nature, maybe I could be of value there. Haha.

Bother, posted this in the wrong thread. On the night of the waning moon, steep roses and bittersweet in vinegar until the new moon, charm it, and drink it. Not only should it break their obsession over you, it should will give off a 'vibe' that that person is not suitable relationship for you.

"The truth about the world, he said, is that anything is possible. Had you not seen it from birth and thereby bled it of its strangeness it would appear to you for what it is, a hat trick in a medicine show, a fevered dream, a trance bepopulate with chimeras having neither analogue nor precedent, an itinerant carnival, a migratory tentshow whose ultimate destination after many a pitch in many a mudded field is unspeakable and calamitous beyond reckoning."  - Cormac McCarthy

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bewitchment, Sex, Magic, Loss of will