26 replies to this topic

#21 Hariasa

Hariasa

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 06:48 PM

Thanks for the answer WhiteRaven, this makes much more sense now. So you were referring to the entity's gender. :)

#22 Autumn Moon

Autumn Moon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,050 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 10:55 PM

I once made the mistake of greeting a rain storm as a union of male and female to cover my bases... Never again, for me it's a female only. The light rain instantly became buckets over me. I apologize for days! Every time I walked outside, it started to rain on me. It is usually the opposite and rain stops or lightens when I need to travel through it on foot, so it was an obvious act of scolding me.

I believe that everything in nature can be used to connect to an associate entity within our personal network. So the same storm can be a phone call to different beings for different people. When we connect we are instantly brought together with them. Sometimes, equally, they use it to call to us.

Try scrying the clouds during daytime storm clouds the next time you sense her and you may be able to get clues as to who it is. I always see a large wingless serpent, sometimes with and other times without legs.

#23 candleflame

candleflame

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 04:02 AM

I got a little struck by lightning years ago in 1993 this big white bolt struck next door and spread out and got others homes electric stuff plus our TV and things. I was in the carport the bang near knock me over I never had much hair to stand up,but what I did have stood up. but the air smelt fresh and crisp after awhile but strange. I was learning to read runes at the time to and all I could think of was Thor hammer for some reason. They say there are storm imps or spirits there girls also as I remember.
I am a bit pissed off FSF got a pash, I got nothing out of the storm ,only a broken TV and video player
but i was scared it came down about 10 meters away,lucky my bowels were not loose that day or I would have done the pants in for sure. I keep away from them now if I can

#24 Aurelian

Aurelian

The Devils Enabler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,562 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 01:00 AM

Just don't be in the largest property in the area and you'll be ok.
"The truth about the world, he said, is that anything is possible. Had you not seen it from birth and thereby bled it of its strangeness it would appear to you for what it is, a hat trick in a medicine show, a fevered dream, a trance bepopulate with chimeras having neither analogue nor precedent, an itinerant carnival, a migratory tentshow whose ultimate destination after many a pitch in many a mudded field is unspeakable and calamitous beyond reckoning." - Cormac McCarthy

#25 Yex

Yex

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 02:46 AM

Sorry to dig up an old thread, but we had a big Thunderstorm this afternoon here in Seattle (seems to have died down now, although the forecast says there could be more). I did some trancework near the tail-end of the storm, and without going into all of the details of my journey, I'll mention that I encountered some entities that seemed to be tied to the storm in my trance. Take it for what you will:

Some of what I encountered seemed to be more of land spirits feeding off of the energy of the storm, but there were these beings that were dressed as whirling dervishes and had oval shaped heads of slick, grey skin, with no face save for "eyes" that were like grey-blue, translucent eggs bulging out from the face. They danced, and as they did so, sparks flew from them, and they seemed directly tied to lightning. The main spirit of the storm appeared as a massive, blue, winged dragon, with frills around his head like a frilled-neck lizard. "He" (gender wasn't entirely event) said he has overseen storms in this area for countless millennia, since long before humanity. He gave me a ritual to do the next time there's a thunderstorm, and then I danced with the lightning dervishes, currents of electricity flowing from our chests and intertwining and joining up with the lightning that emanated from the dragon's nostrils as he breathed, and this filled me with a feeling of ecstatic love.

Anyway, again, take what you want from that, just thought I'd share the experience here.

By the by, I did a quick search on lightning dragon mythology afterwards, and this was all I could find (from wikipedia): "... in Serbian and Bulgarian folklore, dragons are defenders of the crops in their home regions, fighting against a destructive demon Ala, whom they shoot with lightning".

Wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world
The heart has its beaches, its homeland and thoughts of its own
Wake now, discover that you are the song that the morning brings
But the heart has its seasons, its evenings and songs of its own

#26 Ravenshaw

Ravenshaw

Life is good

• Moderators
  • 1,157 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 03:25 AM

Never apologize for bringing up an old thread. It's much better to bump up an old thread than to start a new one. It keeps the forum condensed and relevant, and we appreciate the bump :)

Plenty of entities exist that are not corporeal. A corpus is just a medium, of which many exist. Energy can exist in many forms, I believe.

I like that you brought up the wild nature of storms, the more that I've worked with them (it's been quite a while since I started this thread) I definitely agree - they are wild, turbid, crazy entities. Very energetic. Very unpredictable in some respects. I see why so many cultures believe in storm deities - what a force to be reckoned with. 

RSKHFMY

#27 Astralsailor

Astralsailor

• Seekers
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 09:42 PM

In much folklore around the world storms are associated with various entities as have been mentioned. Like all archetypes there is often a common  theme between the forms of these manifestations. 

For sure you have witnessed your own experience of just such an entity that much can be said for sure!

Finding the common attributes in these various folklore incarnations could perhaps help to make sense to as what we are dealing with. Not that I think we will be able to make a full clear cut explanation of the entity but we could get closer :)

Here are some links that describe storm entities from various incarnations around the world:

https://exemplore.co...f-Weather-Magic

http://www.theoi.com...oiThuellai.html

http://www.soul-guid...hesun/devas.htm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raijin

And then we have the list to end all lists:

https://en.wikipedia...of_wind_deities