• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 Ravenshaw

Ravenshaw

Life is good

• Moderators
  • 1,157 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 09:35 PM

Ok, this has to be a thing. There was a storm a while back that threw me for a loop. First I felt electricity running through me like crazy, so after some debate I went outside to bask in the energy. While I was out there, I felt this incredible energetic presence surrounding me - it made me feel like I was going to piss myself or shoot off the porch like a bottle rocket. Then, I smelled semen and some unusual floral scent in the air, very thick and sudden. I felt a feminine presence reach down and kiss or touch my upper lip - I felt the cold of the rain and the warmth of her at the same time. This next part happened very quickly - I was filled with an overwhelming sense of love - deeply rooted, blooded love, like the kind you see in some families. Then, a lightning bolt struck across the sky, the brightest one yet, and I was filled with intense fear and struck with the idea of "this is a display of power, just so you know". The lightning had been rampaging all evening, so for this particular bolt to inspire such fear was surprising.

I had not felt an entity in a storm since then, and we've had a LOT of storms since then. However, the storm which is here right now feels odd... almost like she is coming again, or near by. She isn't here yet, but I think she will be soon.

I talked with a friend about it, and learned some entities disguise themselves under storms, ride storms, are responsible for the storm, etc.

Does anyone else have an experience like this, or perhaps more knowledge of entities who accompany storms in some way?

RSKHFMY

#2 RoseRed

RoseRed

. . . Not a big believer in . . . cowinkydink ;)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,460 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 09:43 PM

It doesn't necessarily have to be a storm entity. It could be one that draws their power to interact in the physical from the storm. Slight difference but different enough.
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

#3 Ravenshaw

Ravenshaw

Life is good

• Moderators
  • 1,157 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 09:52 PM

It could be one that draws their power to interact in the physical from the storm.

Mind sharing a bit more on this? In my mind I am imagining perhaps something more elemental or vague than a personified entity.

RSKHFMY

#4 RoseRed

RoseRed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,460 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 10:09 PM

If i had anything else - I would.

There's an awful lot of energy up for grabs in storms of those severities. It could be a storm entity. As closely as you're tied to earth - it makes sense to me that you'd also have ties to the natural living that the earth does. (rain, wind, weather, earthquakes, etc)

#5 Ravenshaw

Ravenshaw

Life is good

• Moderators
  • 1,157 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 10:43 PM

As in, perhaps it is a collection of things, embodied and not?

RSKHFMY

#6 Caps

Caps

Phytokinesist

• Moderators
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 10:45 PM

I think attributing male/female characteristics to potentially inhuman entities can throw people off sometimes. What you described sounds an awful lot like Zeus/Hadad (or Baal var. Goetia). Zeus is well known for being drawn to women specifically, in fact a rather absurd amount of Greek mythology is a result of him not being able to keep it in his pants lol.
"It is the still and silent sea that drowns a man." - Old Norse proverb

"It is better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war."

#7 Christine

Christine

Marsh Wiggle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 10:51 PM

Woohoo, storm riding! It's better than my favorite roller coaster and there's no fee to park. Sounds to me like somebody offered to give you a leg-up. Find a comfy place to stash your skin if you aren't doing anything important, and get on up there.
Don't drink from the river, drink from the well.

#8 Ravenshaw

Ravenshaw

Life is good

• Moderators
  • 1,157 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 12:09 AM

I think attributing male/female characteristics to potentially inhuman entities can throw people off sometimes. What you described sounds an awful lot like Zeus/Hadad (or Baal var. Goetia). Zeus is well known for being drawn to women specifically, in fact a rather absurd amount of Greek mythology is a result of him not being able to keep it in his pants lol.

I'm okay with that, so long as he doesn't turn me into a goose or something fucked up first ;)

I say female because it felt and looked like a woman in my mind's eye. I got a fairly clear image of a woman leaning close to me, from above. That being said, in many other ways, it felt very inhuman. I have no idea on this one.

RSKHFMY

#9 Ravenshaw

Ravenshaw

Life is good

• Moderators
  • 1,157 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 12:10 AM

Woohoo, storm riding! It's better than my favorite roller coaster and there's no fee to park. Sounds to me like somebody offered to give you a leg-up. Find a comfy place to stash your skin if you aren't doing anything important, and get on up there.

Perhaps I will try this next time, I made a point to stay alert during the first encounter because it was quite odd

RSKHFMY

#10 Eidolon

Eidolon

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 05:28 AM

http://www.thefrisky...lls-like-semen/

#11 Ravenshaw

Ravenshaw

Life is good

• Moderators
  • 1,157 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 06:55 AM

I am familiar with that tree, actually. We call it the semen tree here but it's a pear tree. However, my town is only a few streets on top of a secluded hill and there are none of these trees in sight, plus the blooms were falling off of the trees I knew about and the scent was almost gone. It smelled different too - truly like semen, not like the "flowery" semen smell of the pear tree

RSKHFMY

#12 RoseRed

RoseRed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,460 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 12:19 PM

I've been telling her the same thing. :ani_witch_moon:

No, I don't think it's multiple things. I'm just saying that a lightening storm of that magnitude inherently carries a lot of power with it that spirits, entities, hell, damn near everything can feast on an use.

We had a storm like that the other night and my daughter tells me 'there's something female with long hair in the house'. i kicked it out of my room. Would you do something with it?'

Really? You banished it from your room but you left it here? The little hormonal biatch tells me 'Well, it's your house and i was sleeping.' ugh. LOL

I find it's the much older and ancient things that usually don't denote some form of male or female characteristics. Or entities that are so outside of human comparison.

I hope for your sake it's not the big Z. It never works out well for people when they catch his attention - even in the best cases.

#13 Christine

Christine

Marsh Wiggle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 01:39 PM

There is no best case with that one. She always finds out.
Don't drink from the river, drink from the well.

#14 RoseRed

RoseRed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,460 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 01:41 PM

True. Very true.

#15 Hariasa

Hariasa

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 02:53 PM

IMO there's always a lot of energy "up for grabs" during a good thunder storm. You can work with it if you take initiative, however don't get struck by lightening :P

#16 WhiteRaven

WhiteRaven

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 05:47 PM

I once made the mistake of greeting a rain storm as a union of male and female to cover my bases... Never again, for me it's a female only. The light rain instantly became buckets over me. I apologize for days! Every time I walked outside, it started to rain on me. It is usually the opposite and rain stops or lightens when I need to travel through it on foot, so it was an obvious act of scolding me.

I believe that everything in nature can be used to connect to an associate entity within our personal network. So the same storm can be a phone call to different beings for different people. When we connect we are instantly brought together with them. Sometimes, equally, they use it to call to us.

Try scrying the clouds during daytime storm clouds the next time you sense her and you may be able to get clues as to who it is. I always see a large wingless serpent, sometimes with and other times without legs.

#17 Michele

Michele

The Exiled Goddess

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 10:32 PM

How about an elemental? Wind, water, etc... elemental spirits perhaps....???

M

Edited by Michele, 15 July 2015 - 10:33 PM.

#18 Hariasa

Hariasa

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 03:33 PM

That's interesting WhiteRaven, I have never felt a particular gender to the energy of a thunderstorm. Could you be more give me some more detail?

Thanks!

#19 Aurelian

Aurelian

The Devils Enabler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,562 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 08:54 PM

I like WhiteRaven's idea of scrying it out....how about you collect some of the rainwater next time you sense 'her,' wait until at least after the storm, and use that water to scry into?

Who knows really about the gender though...I mean, some obviously do, but typically those are ones that have been alive, not the bornless, or whatever you choose to call them. Water tends to get assigned as 'female,' so there could be some slight prejudice(or truth).

Who knows? I've never sensed a gender, just power, like the lightening storm we just had here the other day...the most absolutely bitchin, scary-ass storm I've ever witnessed, good gods! I've been trying to find a video, none uploaded so far though!

"The truth about the world, he said, is that anything is possible. Had you not seen it from birth and thereby bled it of its strangeness it would appear to you for what it is, a hat trick in a medicine show, a fevered dream, a trance bepopulate with chimeras having neither analogue nor precedent, an itinerant carnival, a migratory tentshow whose ultimate destination after many a pitch in many a mudded field is unspeakable and calamitous beyond reckoning." - Cormac McCarthy

#20 WhiteRaven

WhiteRaven

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 09:38 PM

That's interesting WhiteRaven, I have never felt a particular gender to the energy of a thunderstorm. Could you be more give me some more detail?

Thanks!

The storm's energy is not the entity that rides it. That's like looking for gender in a spell and not noticing the witch behind it. Storms build up, boom, and fizzle out. They do not exist for extended periods of time like mountains, rivers, trees and the like. So they aren't bodies. They are also not exactly corporeal, we can go through them just as we can a spirit. In fact, they manifest much like spirits/magic.

I do not view the storm as alive in and of itself, but more like the manifestation biproduct of something powerful traveling through our world temporarily.

They obviously do not bend to rules because if they did meteorologists wouldn't be so clueless. To me, storms are special because they are a reminder that we are not in control of this world nor do we have all the answers. We can only watch (and hide) as they do whatever they plan to, hoping they look kindly upon us.

Have you ever seen the damage of a tornado's path, with the random house mysteriously in tact? It's beyond reason! But things like that happen all the time.