The Loch Ness Monster

Sandy

Well I took umpteen photos of the Loch but unfortunately Nessie didn't wish to come out and play - should I be surprised?

What do you think of Loch Ness Monster. The Loch itself is so deep and has hundreds of tunnels - is it possible that a real pre-historic monster lives in the dark depths or is all the photographic evidence just logs or lost dolphins etc?

Well I took umpteen photos of the Loch but unfortunately Nessie didn't wish to come out and play - should I be surprised?

What do you think of Loch Ness Monster. The Loch itself is so deep and has hundreds of tunnels - is it possible that a real pre-historic monster lives in the dark depths or is all the photographic evidence just logs or lost dolphins etc?

I believe they do exist. For years scientist believed that the Mega Mouth Shark was extinct till sometime back in the late 70's or early 80's they saw it off the coast of California.

I have to say I feel a little cynical about this one for three reasons:

1/ Some of the photos associated with Nessie have been subsequently proved to be hoaxes.

2/ None of the scientific expeditions have found evidence on sonar.

3/ The guy who first sighted Nessie was in charge of developing tourism around the Loch.

That said, its a big deep body of water, and it is possible a species has survived and bred there from the dinosaur age.

Here is the addy for the live webcam. There are two looking out over the water. Remember at night they will appear black!

www.lochness.co.uk/livecam/

I'm not sure if she exists or not, but I love this explanation for her presence:

Crowley had a house on the shores of the Loch. At the time he lived there, he was into evoking Tiamat. At this time, he was also notoriously lax with banishings...

I think that if she's a rampaging Crowley thoughtform it would explain why no one could get a pic, at least! ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Cool i didnt know the Loch had tunnels. When i was younger i imagined Nessie living in a sort of underwater cave where you had to swim through long tunnels to get to it :shock: Wierd.. :)

I think i sort of believed that there was a monster there then, dont know what to think know tho. Might be something there. :)

My mothers family's croft (farm) was on the banks of the loch....she grew up there as did her great, great grandmother and I lived there for many years in the house below Boleskine House where Crowley lived for a while.

The stories of the Loch Ness monster have been around since the time of King Brude (pictish) so pre-date tourism of any sort :)

Although I have'nt seen the monster as such, members of my family have, and there have been conger eel caught in the area weighing 250-300lb....big fish! Also in days gone by, there were many other species in the loch.

As for tunnels...never heard of them, but remember the loch runs into the sea and there are often seals and all sorts of oddities turning up in the area. A couple of years ago there was a sail fish in Loch Oich which adjoins Loch Ness, and we have had turtles and stingray...at one time unheard of.

His name has come up before!! Do a search. To put it as nicely as possible, he is clearly a man with issues!!!! :jerk: Check out his red dressing gown if you go to his site!!!

His name has come up before!! Do a search. To put it as nicely as possible, he is clearly a man with issues!!!! :jerk: Check out his red dressing gown if you go to his site!!!

I know, lol. I've read all about him. Every time I hear anything about the Loch Ness now I always think of him, lol.

What was all that about his curse on Harry Potter? I'm sure when he was on GMTV years ago he said he put a curse on it not to sell... then when it was such a hit, he changed his story saying that he had helped it.

Terri

Yeah I've met Krazy Kev....he's a pain in the arse....he was told the last time he came up over the border to Scotland he would get taken out to the middle of the loch and thrown over the side of the boat!

He's a nutcase, but unfortunately gives everyone the wrong impression of what witches do/are

Crowley had a house on the shores of the Loch. At the time he lived there, he was into evoking Tiamat. At this time, he was also notoriously lax with banishings...

Well that explains it. The idiot turned himself into a giant swimming dinosaur. :rofl: Mystery solved. Who wants to tell the world? Just think of all the tourism. Wiccans will come from all over the world in tribute. We could get rich just selling junk to them on the shore! I'm thinking Nessie wands at $29.95 each. :twisted:

Yeah Tana & I are thinking about writing a book called "What happened next- An autobiography by A.J." - Seems like St. Nectan's Kieve came up for sale recently and we've decided it should belong to the trads for a little witchy retreat. What better way that to exploit A.J.

I wish that Nessie really existed. Just like I wish that Champ from lake Champlain in New York really existed too.

Unfortunately, there has been no real evidence for me to say "Yes, they are there!" So, I'll wait, but I'm not holding my breath. :p

I too wish Nessie existed! But to be honest I didn't even feel much of an atmosphere at the Loch...and I HAVE felt some lakes/tarns/lochs had very mysterious atmospheres and could hold strange beings...just not Ness! definitely didn't SEE anything...'cept tourists. Maybe we've scared her away to somewhere quieter.

• 4 weeks later...

I hope there really is a Loch Ness Monster. It would be dissapointing if they prove otherwise. I just love the thought of Nessy out there.:)

And i beleive it is possible.

Rebie

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Panzer_mp

sea%20monster2.jpg

Try this on for a monster..

A decayed carcass accidentally netted by a Japanese trawler near New Zealand in 1977 has often been claimed to be a likely plesiosaur or prehistoric "sea-monster." Despite the possible scientific significance of the find, the captain and crew agreed that the foul-smelling corpse should be thrown overboard to avoid spoiling the fish catch.

.... you never know whats just hanging around

Archived