• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#41 Ravenshaw

Ravenshaw

Life is good

• Moderators
  • 1,147 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 05:27 PM

Or perhaps, feed to someone who doesn't like you already?

RSKHFMY

#42 Aria

Aria

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 07:08 PM

Oh well, I tend to think of cooking as an essentially magical act, because of the tremendous transformative power unleashed by judicious application of heat, or acid or the universal solvent. I may be no smith, but a cook I am.

Amen to that !

Fuck it y'all...

I'll bake the gods damned cake.

And I will feed it to someone. And he will eat it, or vomit, or both...I'll post results.

I'm not scared of being a guinea pig, and I have a few ulterior motives :thumbsup: , aaaannnndddd a stupid-hot guy to bake it for, who will eat whatever the fuck I put in front of him just because he's happy it's not an MRE and because I made it.

Let's see what happens ::rubs her hands together and emits an evil laugh::

Mwhahahahaha!!!

Go girl!
Very curious to see how it'll turn out, keep us up to date !

Aria

La strega è un frutto di terra. (M.)

#43 RoseRed

RoseRed

. . . Not a big believer in . . . cowinkydink ;)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,460 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 07:38 PM

I think we're pretty sure how that evening would turn out whether you made the cake or not :roflhard:
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

#44 RoseRed

RoseRed

. . . Not a big believer in . . . cowinkydink ;)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,460 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 07:39 PM

This could be a test of how hard he is to get rid of later
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

#45 Abraxia Thalgus

Abraxia Thalgus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 09:11 PM

All Love Spells are slightly manipulative in nature, for it to work well certain requirements must be met. For it to work without much requirements then it has to be very manipulative in nature which would require Spell of darker means.

It's not a love spell, it's a sex spell.  Love and sex are two very different things.  Besides, all spells are manipulative.  That's the point.

...you need a lot of courage in this life, to make some of the choices you have to make. That's natural. I mean, you can't sit back like an amoeba and just regenerate yourself. You've got to be an exciting, dynamic human being, and there are choices you're going to make that's going to cause you some difficulty, and if it requires some courage on your part, then do it. - Charles Perkins, Arunta Elder, 1998

#46 Belle

Belle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 12:06 AM

Once upon a time I was involved with someone, off and on. He would disappear and then show up again. We were working together for a reason. 

One night...he was away....and I baked a cake.  I never do that but I did that night. The spell was 'If I knew you were coming, I'd have baked a cake'....

Then he showed up, that same evening. 

#47 Aronses

Aronses

• Seekers
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 01:11 AM

Well I would like to know how the cake went now that this post is at the surface haha. Maybe I'll bake it for my fiance sometime this summer and see what he thinks of it  :P

#48 aefre

aefre

• Former Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 10:29 AM

Perhaps Betty Crocker could incorporate this delicious sounding cake into her ever expanding range....

Be nice or go away!

#49 Verin

Verin

• Seekers
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 05:27 PM

I can totally imagine that this cake would work, and if I wasn't vegan, I'd immediately try it. The combination of meat and sweet things is quite common, I think, and not disgusting at all, tastewise. Just think of toast or pizza hawaii, or of pancakes with bacon and maple syrup.

And even if it was a little disgusting, just hidden well enough, it might be a great turn on. Sex sometimes borders on disgust, the smells, the tastes... But it really just BORDERS. Being the tiniest bit grossed out by sex makes it hotter, I've figured. I think it's the animal within taking over the human. You see, animals have no sense of disgust like we do. Cats for instance smell on their poop before burying it, and lick their butts clean. While lemons disgust them. Humans, on the other hand... You know.

Thanks for posting the Isabel Allende book link! I also can recommend Like Water For Chocolate, there is a lot of cooking going on in order to mesmerize, seduce and enamore the object of desire of the main character.