• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#21 bewitchingredhead

bewitchingredhead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 09:00 PM

It's not a "love" spell, it's a "sex" spell - or if you prefer, lust. BIG difference. I can see where it would work, provided you could get the target to eat it. Personally, it sounds disgusting but that's just me. Gyre, I'll be interested in your results if/when you can do it.

This! Exactly- you said it much more efficiently and to the point MW.

Edited by bewitchingredhead, 24 May 2015 - 09:01 PM.

I see you're getting your degree in art of the obvious~myself
Without music life would be a mistake~ Friedrich Nietzsche
Immorality: The morality of those who are having a better time~ H.L. Mencken
When nature has work to be done, she creates a genius to do it~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
We cannot teach people anything; we can only help them discover it within themselves~ Galileo

#22 Ravenshaw

Ravenshaw

Life is good

• Moderators
  • 1,147 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 03:53 AM

As far as the phallic symbol goes, instead of sausage I wonder if bananas would work? Hmmm

RSKHFMY

#23 OCEANOS

OCEANOS

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 04:19 AM

As far as the phallic symbol goes, instead of sausage I wonder if bananas would work? Hmmm

Yes that would work better at least straight to the point in the taste department whereby many are concerned.

"Some People Have A Gift For Stupidity, An Almost Mystic Ability To Withstand Any Form Of Logic"

output_dLSIE3.gif

#24 RoseRed

RoseRed

. . . Not a big believer in . . . cowinkydink ;)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,460 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 02:27 PM

I just had an hysterical thought. Here we are talking about how bad this is going to taste and yet, some of us here, smear menstrual blood on food for others to eat. :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

#25 Lilitia

Lilitia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 03:23 PM

Oh man, RR... lmao!

The bad part is that it's true!

:roflhard: :rofl: :roflhard:

My mama used to tell me 'bout these
Broke, poachin' ass bitches in these streets,
So many people wanna see me fall,
Invite me to the table but don't want me to eat at all.... ---- Z'Ro the Crooked

#26 Christine

Christine

Marsh Wiggle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 04:48 PM

From the ingredient list, it probably tastes just fine. I bet it has a richness instead of meatiness to it, like traditional mincemeat recipes which have rather a lot of beef in the the mix. I wonder why there is no cinnamon in the recipe, as it reminds me of some of the older flavor combinations used in Italian cookery, and also I am surprised that it isn't put into little cakes to be fried in sweet oil. I think that with a spicy wine, or maybe a ruby port, and a light sallet of greens alongside, it would not only work but be yummy.
Don't drink from the river, drink from the well.

#27 Aria

Aria

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 05:34 PM

From the ingredient list, it probably tastes just fine. I bet it has a richness instead of meatiness to it, like traditional mincemeat recipes which have rather a lot of beef in the the mix. I wonder why there is no cinnamon in the recipe, as it reminds me of some of the older flavor combinations used in Italian cookery, and also I am surprised that it isn't put into little cakes to be fried in sweet oil. I think that with a spicy wine, or maybe a ruby port, and a light sallet of greens alongside, it would not only work but be yummy.

Don't know about the cinnamon, although I think it would make an interesting addition.
Re the fried vs. baked: I'm guessing that for a rural household it might make more sense to bake it than to fry it, as both vegetable and animal oil were quite expensive commodities before WWII. On the contrary, most households would have access to an oven either in their own household or through the communal oven.

It also reminds me of some recipes from medieval and renaissance cookbooks from Italy. I'll have to specify that I'm sure the sausages are pork, rather than beef. I think the mincemeat pies were a common thread across Europe in pre-industrial revolution cooking, and they gloriously survived in the British Isles. The recipe is from the North of Italy, which is known for its heavy cooking based on pork and pork fat - while cooking in the South revolves more around olive oil and vegetables.

Aria

La strega è un frutto di terra. (M.)

#28 Solanaceae

Solanaceae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 02:01 AM

Sex Cake:

1 package heavy whipping cream
pinch of sugar

Beat cream into peaks. Take off clothes. Rub cream on body. Sit naked covered in whipped cream in front of door when you hear your SO's car pull into driveway.

Works every time, I can confirm this :-D

M (ha ha ha)

Lol! Yes, I can see how this one would work for sure!

:rofl:

Some are born to sweet delight,

Some are born to endless night.

(Fragments from "Auguries of Innocence") William Blake

#29 OCEANOS

OCEANOS

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 02:56 AM

I just had an hysterical thought. Here we are talking about how bad this is going to taste and yet, some of us here, smear menstrual blood on food for others to eat. :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

Rosy that's the most Ancient Binding Love Spell that will work without doubt. :twisted_witch: :twisted_witch: :twisted_witch:

"Some People Have A Gift For Stupidity, An Almost Mystic Ability To Withstand Any Form Of Logic"

output_dLSIE3.gif

#30 RoseRed

RoseRed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,460 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 02:37 PM

I know :roflhard:

I've actually been thinking about this offline.

Specifically about how the sausage is processed. It doesn't get anymore phallic than that. And then you feed it to the guy!?!?! He willingly accepted that part of the spell and consumed it. Yup, his dick belongs to that witch now.

If just the sausage part does that much - what do the rest of the ingredients do?

I hate recipe list spells. I want to know why the ingredients are what they are, what do they do, how do they work together?

Just the sausage part is as sympathetic magic as we get. We don't just pretend it's his dick - it becomes his dick. And then you feed it to him.

(yeah, I know I'm a little twisted in this department - Lorena Bobbit is my idol. For realsies. Is anyone here surprised by that?)

But if only one of the ingredients can be wielded that way - they all can. What does the other stuff do? Can we figure that out? The mechanics behind how it works. I love that shit!

#31 Caps

Caps

Phytokinesist

• Moderators
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 02:00 AM

Totally unrelated, I went to school near where the Bobbit incident happened, I know where the exact grassy area is where the bloody detached schlong landed.

Personally I don't equate sausage as much with a phallus as I do intestines, but that's probably because of how familiar I am with homemade recipes. Growing up in Bavaria too I barely remember but I used to go with the landlord to the markplatz that had a butcher shop where they would pack the blutwurst and leberwurst regularly in genuine viscera.

"It is the still and silent sea that drowns a man." - Old Norse proverb

"It is better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war."

#32 RoseRed

RoseRed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,460 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 02:47 PM

Yeah, well, you're also a guy. I wouldn't expect you to really 'get' the sausage thing.

#33 Caps

Caps

Phytokinesist

• Moderators
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 04:16 PM

Sure I get it, I just don't have decks on the brain (although some guys might) ;)

#34 OCEANOS

OCEANOS

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 04:29 PM

Many regardless of gender may have knots in their brain. :wink:

output_dLSIE3.gif

#35 Aria

Aria

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 06:19 AM

I know :roflhard:

I've actually been thinking about this offline.

Specifically about how the sausage is processed. It doesn't get anymore phallic than that. And then you feed it to the guy!?!?! He willingly accepted that part of the spell and consumed it. Yup, his dick belongs to that witch now.

If just the sausage part does that much - what do the rest of the ingredients do?

I hate recipe list spells. I want to know why the ingredients are what they are, what do they do, how do they work together?

Just the sausage part is as sympathetic magic as we get. We don't just pretend it's his dick - it becomes his dick. And then you feed it to him.

(yeah, I know I'm a little twisted in this department - Lorena Bobbit is my idol. For realsies. Is anyone here surprised by that?)

But if only one of the ingredients can be wielded that way - they all can. What does the other stuff do? Can we figure that out? The mechanics behind how it works. I love that shit!

Has anyone here ever made a sausage?
The pork meat gets grinded, then it is normally mixed with herbs, spices and other seasoning. The meat is let to sit in order to incorporate the seasoning, then empty pork bowels are filled with it.
In my experience of folk magic, minced meat - or directly meat from sausages - may be used for quite a few purposes.
I've seen people making puppets with minced meat (or bread crumbs wet with milk or spit). In Italian folk magic the boundaries between cooking and magic are often blurred.

This just to say that there is more to sausages than just their phallic shape.
As for the other ingredients, as it has already been written: ginger is often used for potency and energy, coffee is also a known energizer. Candied fruits are often used in recipes associated with fertility and abundance (for example, they are among the chief ingredients of some Easter cakes of pre-roman tradition that are still widely baked in the South).

Edited by Aria, 28 May 2015 - 07:05 PM.

La strega è un frutto di terra. (M.)

#36 Christine

Christine

Marsh Wiggle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 07:54 AM

Oh well, I tend to think of cooking as an essentially magical act, because of the tremendous transformative power unleashed by judicious application of heat, or acid or the universal solvent. I may be no smith, but a cook I am. I can take inedible and even poisonous substances and transform that into healthy food for little children. Just to start. And let's think about the history of these ingredients. Ginger, whether powdered or candied-- not clear here-- is anyhow a long, knobbly root (hurr hurr) so there is that, and caffea was discovered by goats. Goats! taught humans to take coffee. It made them suspiciously, startlingly frisky. Their human wanted some of that, and now we have Starbucks. The fruit is left up to the individual, and that's where the practitioner can get creative and specific to desired effects-- you can candy anything, even medlars. Flour, eggs, sugar, milk are unimpeachable in this application. And, I maintain that that this would taste nice. But, I'm not going to be the guinea pig: we already have four children. Ask again in twenty years.
Don't drink from the river, drink from the well.

#37 RoseRed

RoseRed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,460 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 01:29 PM

LOLOL

As anyone here ever made a sausage?

Yes, I have.

Caps, what's a deck?

#38 Caps

Caps

Phytokinesist

• Moderators
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 02:21 PM

A "deck" is an auto correct fail :P

I left it there because it sounded Scottish in my brain lol

#39 Lilitia

Lilitia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 03:37 PM

Fuck it y'all...

I'll bake the gods damned cake.

And I will feed it to someone. And he will eat it, or vomit, or both...I'll post results.

I'm not scared of being a guinea pig, and I have a few ulterior motives :thumbsup: , aaaannnndddd a stupid-hot guy to bake it for, who will eat whatever the fuck I put in front of him just because he's happy it's not an MRE and because I made it.

Let's see what happens ::rubs her hands together and emits an evil laugh::

Mwhahahahaha!!!

My mama used to tell me 'bout these
Broke, poachin' ass bitches in these streets,
So many people wanna see me fall,
Invite me to the table but don't want me to eat at all.... ---- Z'Ro the Crooked

#40 Ravenshaw

Ravenshaw

Life is good

• Moderators
  • 1,147 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 05:11 PM

Do let us know how it goes. Happy sexy time!

RSKHFMY