Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tuuli

Saturn Retrograde!!!

Too many retrogrades. I'm gonna hide under a rock until it's done

This does explain the emotions I've been having. With so much big shit going on in my life - it seems to be a time of purging. Getting rid of the shit and the poison and maybe even fucking things up in the process.

This is similar to how I feel right now. And I also have a desire to destroy, break and fuck things up.

Too many retrogrades. I'm gonna hide under a rock until it's done

I wish I could.

I don't do the karma thing either, or anything along the lines of the 3 fold law or bla bla bla. But there is something I can see happening right now, Saturn likes to bring out the dead and the buried. I do try not to bury my mistakes or transgressions. I prefer to deal with them asap if I am able for the precise reason I do not want it coming back to bite me. Been there and done that. I also believe in cleaning up your own mess, for the same reasons. One thing I do that I can see is kicking my ass right now, is bury my emotions. I am a major internalizer. Now it seems like all the anger, bitterness, frustration, disapointment, and so on that I have not really allowed myself to deal with for years is dredged up and forcing me to confront it. Really not fun. Wake me up when its all over. Grrrrrrrr.

I have found this time (with both Saturn and Mercury in retrograde...wtf) to be one of purging in my personal relationships.Every nasty habit that I possess is being discussed, brought to the forefront, and dealt with. Did I mention I am trying again with someone from my past...not a good thing to deal with, a month into the new relationship. Very un-fun. From my nail biting to my explosive anger (and the anger disorder that I have), it's all coming out.

I have too many skeletons in my closet for this shit. I'm going to the river to hide until it's over.

I have too many skeletons in my closet for this shit. I'm going to the river to hide until it's over.

same here

Perhaps, this is a time to clean out that closet instead of trying to fortify the locks. Kinda like spring cleaning.

If there's a rotten apple in the bottom of the basket - it will eventually poison everything else in the basket with it. If left to putrify unabated - event he basket itself will rot eventually.

So, I googled it and this was one of the top results http://www.lynnkoiner.com/astrology-articles/saturn-retrograde

it goes on to discuss the things we're talking about here - and business ventures.

Saturn is ruler of all things occult and hidden.

It will find you ;)

And those skeletons have power over you. Perhaps, it's time to clean out that closet and finally free yourself. Even the stars and planets are lining up and providing the atmosphere for success.

I need a freaking break. Every. Single. Thing. Questioned.

Why is nothing I do ever good enough for you? Why? :brickwall:

I need a freaking break. Every. Single. Thing. Questioned.

Why is nothing I do ever good enough for you? Why? :brickwall:

Idk who you mean Pikku but it sounds like they took a page from Mr. Army's Personal Romantic Relationship Handbook

My advice: run.

LOL. It was directed at retrograde :dry: If I could run... I would.

Edit: To add more info, I've never been hit so hard by any retrograde. It just keeps coming at me. I had to make a major move last year, and due to illness (which only now I've found out its one of those rare but thankfully curable illnesses) I've been limping along from the start trying to patch things together. But apparently patching shit together isn't sufficent. So one by one all commitments, all things thought certain, have come crashing round about me so I can focus on all that mundane crap I never thought to perfect.

LOL. It was directed at retrograde :dry: If I could run... I would.

Edit: To add more info, I've never been hit so hard by any retrograde. It just keeps coming at me. I had to make a major move last year, and due to illness (which only now I've found out its one of those rare but thankfully curable illnesses) I've been limping along from the start trying to patch things together. But apparently patching shit together isn't sufficent. So one by one all commitments, all things thought certain, have come crashing round about me so I can focus on all that mundane crap I never thought to perfect.

Same here. I guess the Saturn + Mercury is hitting quite a lot of people.

It's like it takes your brains out, they play tennis with it, and then put it back upside down into your skull.

What a horrible analogy I came up with.

Sorry to bring more planets to the retrograde party, but Pluto is currently retrograde too. That being said, I think the real game-changer is that Neptune is square with the Sun for the duration of the Sun's current transit through Gemini. It's a potent aspect that is well-described here: http://astrologyking.com/neptune-square-sun-transit/

Shouldn't Pluto affect generation-long changes?