Photo
- - - - -

Saturn Retrograde!!!

astrology saturn planets witchcraft

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
40 replies to this topic

#21 Marrena

Marrena

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 11:45 AM

To everything there is a season...this is the season of cleaning out my basement! I always say there's nothing in the heavens that's bad, it's all in how you use it.

Now if I don't clean out my basement, Saturn will make sure (through "bad luck") that I will have to work at something Saturn retrogradey. But my basement needs cleaning out anyhow, why not take advantage of this lovely Saturn energy? It's like Mars--Mars is easily satisfied through playing video games--Mars doesn't care. The trick is finding something that you like and the planet likes and the house likes to work with transits and retrogrades. Every planet demands its offerings, but they can be token offerings. Sometimes I think token offerings are even better, especially when paired with magical intent.

#22 RoseRed

RoseRed

. . . Not a big believer in . . . cowinkydink ;)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,427 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 01:04 PM

The new age idea of 'karma' carries across many cultures and religions. You reap what you sow, what comes around goes around, the Golden Rule, the 3Fold Law, etc., ad nausea um.

Marrena - I really like the way you look at and use the current energies. Instead of getting blindsided by them you work with them. Very cool.

When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

#23 Ravenshaw

Ravenshaw

Poking not recommended

• Moderators
  • 1,348 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 01:24 PM

Question for those who know more about the Saturn retrograde: we've been doing housework and it's been going very slowly, everything little thing that can go wrong and take forever to fix has, etc. Is it still successful to do workings for more rigid, disciplined, and successful work (Saturn influence) during a Saturn retrograde?

RSKHFMY

#24 RoseRed

RoseRed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,427 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 03:37 PM

I don't think so. It's a bad time to do technical shit when everything is going wrong.

This does explain the emotions I've been having. With so much big shit going on in my life - it seems to be a time of purging. Getting rid of the shit and the poison and maybe even fucking things up in the process.

I was talking to my oldest and dearest friend yesterday and asked her what she thought about the whole - to hex or not to hex thing I've got going on. She asked me what I wanted - I told her to fuck them up and break things. destruction. Some things are better off broken. (what a shamanic thing to say,. I'm not being sarcastic.)

I have my own measure of responsibility in these two situations. I think I've been taking measure of that.

I've been hanging out with magicians too much and getting hung up on moralities. They both knew I would unleash Hell upon them if they fucked me over. I don't want to continue walking around carrying it inside. I much prefer sunshine and flowers and planting all my beautiful plants that are coming in. That's where I'd rather be right now.

Purging and breaking shit. I can work with that. Or is Saturn retrograde something other than that?

#25 Barsa

Barsa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 07:40 PM

Question for those who know more about the Saturn retrograde: we've been doing housework and it's been going very slowly, everything little thing that can go wrong and take forever to fix has, etc. Is it still successful to do workings for more rigid, disciplined, and successful work (Saturn influence) during a Saturn retrograde?

keep in mind it's also mercury retrograde.

"Sweet are the uses of adversity, which, like the toad, ugly and venomous, wears yet a precious jewel in his head;
And this our life, exempt from public haunt, finds tongues in trees, books in the running brooks, sermons in stones, and good in every thing."

#26 Ravenshaw

Ravenshaw

Poking not recommended

• Moderators
  • 1,348 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 10:58 PM

Too many retrogrades. I'm gonna hide under a rock until it's done

RSKHFMY

#27 Solanaceae

Solanaceae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 11:19 PM

This does explain the emotions I've been having. With so much big shit going on in my life - it seems to be a time of purging. Getting rid of the shit and the poison and maybe even fucking things up in the process.

This is similar to how I feel right now. And I also have a desire to destroy, break and fuck things up.

Too many retrogrades. I'm gonna hide under a rock until it's done

I wish I could.

I don't do the karma thing either, or anything along the lines of the 3 fold law or bla bla bla. But there is something I can see happening right now, Saturn likes to bring out the dead and the buried. I do try not to bury my mistakes or transgressions. I prefer to deal with them asap if I am able for the precise reason I do not want it coming back to bite me. Been there and done that. I also believe in cleaning up your own mess, for the same reasons. One thing I do that I can see is kicking my ass right now, is bury my emotions. I am a major internalizer. Now it seems like all the anger, bitterness, frustration, disapointment, and so on that I have not really allowed myself to deal with for years is dredged up and forcing me to confront it. Really not fun. Wake me up when its all over. Grrrrrrrr.

Some are born to sweet delight,

Some are born to endless night.

(Fragments from "Auguries of Innocence") William Blake

#28 Lilitia

Lilitia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 12:05 PM

I have found this time (with both Saturn and Mercury in retrograde...wtf) to be one of purging in my personal relationships.Every nasty habit that I possess is being discussed, brought to the forefront, and dealt with. Did I mention I am trying again with someone from my past...not a good thing to deal with, a month into the new relationship. Very un-fun. From my nail biting to my explosive anger (and the anger disorder that I have), it's all coming out.

I have too many skeletons in my closet for this shit. I'm going to the river to hide until it's over.

My mama used to tell me 'bout these
Broke, poachin' ass bitches in these streets,
So many people wanna see me fall,
Invite me to the table but don't want me to eat at all.... ---- Z'Ro the Crooked

#29 Barsa

Barsa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 12:18 PM

I have too many skeletons in my closet for this shit. I'm going to the river to hide until it's over.

same here

"Sweet are the uses of adversity, which, like the toad, ugly and venomous, wears yet a precious jewel in his head;
And this our life, exempt from public haunt, finds tongues in trees, books in the running brooks, sermons in stones, and good in every thing."

#30 RoseRed

RoseRed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,427 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 01:43 PM

Perhaps, this is a time to clean out that closet instead of trying to fortify the locks. Kinda like spring cleaning.

If there's a rotten apple in the bottom of the basket - it will eventually poison everything else in the basket with it. If left to putrify unabated - event he basket itself will rot eventually.

So, I googled it and this was one of the top results http://www.lynnkoine...turn-retrograde

it goes on to discuss the things we're talking about here - and business ventures.

#31 Aria

Aria

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 09:13 AM

Saturn is ruler of all things occult and hidden.
It will find you ;)

La strega è un frutto di terra. (M.)

#32 RoseRed

RoseRed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,427 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 02:20 PM

And those skeletons have power over you. Perhaps, it's time to clean out that closet and finally free yourself. Even the stars and planets are lining up and providing the atmosphere for success.

#33 ArcticWitch

ArcticWitch

• Former Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 03:49 PM

Sorry to bring more planets to the retrograde party, but Pluto is currently retrograde too. That being said, I think the real game-changer is that Neptune is square with the Sun for the duration of the Sun's current transit through Gemini. It's a potent aspect that is well-described here: http://astrologyking...re-sun-transit/

#34 RoseRed

RoseRed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,427 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 03:55 PM

That explains a lot.

#35 Lilitia

Lilitia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 05:24 PM

NNNNnnnnnoooooooo!!!!

:::falls to knees, shakes fist angrily at the heavens:::

Invite me to the table but don't want me to eat at all.... ---- Z'Ro the Crooked

#36 Barsa

Barsa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 07:26 PM

sigh.

#37 Pikkusisko

Pikkusisko

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 07:43 PM

I need a freaking break. Every. Single. Thing. Questioned.

Why is nothing I do ever good enough for you? Why? :brickwall:

'There's rules to this stuff. Wishing an event to be changes elements before and after it. Memories will be destroyed, babies will not be born, potential worlds could be evaporated by your wish.' - Prismo

#38 RoseRed

RoseRed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,427 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 10:07 PM

Who?

#39 Lilitia

Lilitia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 02:27 AM

I need a freaking break. Every. Single. Thing. Questioned.

Why is nothing I do ever good enough for you? Why? :brickwall:

Idk who you mean Pikku but it sounds like they took a page from Mr. Army's Personal Romantic Relationship Handbook

My advice: run.

#40 Pikkusisko

Pikkusisko

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 06:43 AM

LOL. It was directed at retrograde :dry: If I could run... I would.

Edit: To add more info, I've never been hit so hard by any retrograde. It just keeps coming at me. I had to make a major move last year, and due to illness (which only now I've found out its one of those rare but thankfully curable illnesses) I've been limping along from the start trying to patch things together. But apparently patching shit together isn't sufficent. So one by one all commitments, all things thought certain, have come crashing round about me so I can focus on all that mundane crap I never thought to perfect.

Edited by Pikkusisko, 03 June 2015 - 07:02 AM.

'There's rules to this stuff. Wishing an event to be changes elements before and after it. Memories will be destroyed, babies will not be born, potential worlds could be evaporated by your wish.' - Prismo