Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Barsa

A shop I had frequented since mid teens!

Okay, her site is pretty fucking outdated, and honestly it hadn't changed since i was 16. BUT - her oils are damn fine and very magically potent. I have had several crazy experiences with a few of her stuff, such as the spirit oil, djinn oil, fire oil, mars oil, astral oil, ghobe oil, hermes oil, black cat oil, banishing oil, altar oil, dream oil.... to list a few.

I haven't looked at basically anything other than her oils though.

Naturalmagickshop.com

don't be put off by the cheesy site design, from my own experiences... her shit works. But of course if any of you had a bad experience with this shop, I'd love to hear.

Okay, her site is pretty fucking outdated, and honestly it hadn't changed since i was 16. BUT - her oils are damn fine and very magically potent. I have had several crazy experiences with a few of her stuff, such as the spirit oil, djinn oil, fire oil, mars oil, astral oil, ghobe oil, hermes oil, black cat oil, banishing oil, altar oil, dream oil.... to list a few.

I haven't looked at basically anything other than her oils though.

Naturalmagickshop.com

don't be put off by the cheesy site design, from my own experiences... her shit works. But of course if any of you had a bad experience with this shop, I'd love to hear.

Which three of those are your favorites? Thank you for the link bc I've never seen this shop before! I'm surprised bc it has a ton of stuff!

the djinn oil i had the craziest experience with, the astral oil is soooooo good, and the banishing was great

the djinn oil i had the craziest experience with, the astral oil is soooooo good, and the banishing was great

In what manner did you use the astral oil (ritual, spell, candle, personal annointment prior to AP, etc)?

I had put it on myself, the amount it felt like it was pushing me out of my body actually freaked me out too much to leave my body >___> so you can be the judge lol

I had put it on myself, the amount it felt like it was pushing me out of my body actually freaked me out too much to leave my body >___> so you can be the judge lol

Lol- that's kinda what I was hoping to hear (it actually causing you to AP- or almost AP bc you freaked out). I've had good success personally w/herbs and such for dreaming, enhanced dream recall, more vivid dreams, etc., but I'm still working on the AP. I think I've gotten close a couple of times, but every time my body realized I was "there", I got too excited bc I realize it's happening and it draws my conscious attention and pulls me out of it, or rather back "in" I suppose (if that makes sense). Grrrr....

I know just how you feel! I thought i was soooooo good at astral projecting but it turns out what I do is actually consciousness projecting sigh.