Photo
- - - - -

A shop I had frequented since mid teens!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Barsa

Barsa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 10:57 PM

Okay, her site is pretty fucking outdated, and honestly it hadn't changed since i was 16. BUT - her oils are damn fine and very magically potent. I have had several crazy experiences with a few of her stuff, such as the spirit oil, djinn oil, fire oil, mars oil, astral oil, ghobe oil, hermes oil, black cat oil, banishing oil, altar oil, dream oil.... to list a few.

I haven't looked at basically anything other than her oils though.

Naturalmagickshop.com

don't be put off by the cheesy site design, from my own experiences... her shit works. But of course if any of you had a bad experience with this shop, I'd love to hear.

"Sweet are the uses of adversity, which, like the toad, ugly and venomous, wears yet a precious jewel in his head;
And this our life, exempt from public haunt, finds tongues in trees, books in the running brooks, sermons in stones, and good in every thing."

#2 bewitchingredhead

bewitchingredhead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 11:09 PM

Okay, her site is pretty fucking outdated, and honestly it hadn't changed since i was 16. BUT - her oils are damn fine and very magically potent. I have had several crazy experiences with a few of her stuff, such as the spirit oil, djinn oil, fire oil, mars oil, astral oil, ghobe oil, hermes oil, black cat oil, banishing oil, altar oil, dream oil.... to list a few.

I haven't looked at basically anything other than her oils though.

Naturalmagickshop.com

don't be put off by the cheesy site design, from my own experiences... her shit works. But of course if any of you had a bad experience with this shop, I'd love to hear.

Which three of those are your favorites? Thank you for the link bc I've never seen this shop before! I'm surprised bc it has a ton of stuff!

I see you're getting your degree in art of the obvious~myself
Without music life would be a mistake~ Friedrich Nietzsche
Immorality: The morality of those who are having a better time~ H.L. Mencken
When nature has work to be done, she creates a genius to do it~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
We cannot teach people anything; we can only help them discover it within themselves~ Galileo

#3 Barsa

Barsa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 12:44 AM

the djinn oil i had the craziest experience with, the astral oil is soooooo good, and the banishing was great
"Sweet are the uses of adversity, which, like the toad, ugly and venomous, wears yet a precious jewel in his head;
And this our life, exempt from public haunt, finds tongues in trees, books in the running brooks, sermons in stones, and good in every thing."

#4 Wexler

Wexler

Something wrong? Blame retrograde

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,109 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 03:43 AM

I loooove her picture on there!

'Sir,' I said to the universe, 'I exist.'

'That,' said the universe, 'creates no sense of obligation in me whatsoever.'

[avatar source]

#5 bewitchingredhead

bewitchingredhead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 05:23 AM

the djinn oil i had the craziest experience with, the astral oil is soooooo good, and the banishing was great

In what manner did you use the astral oil (ritual, spell, candle, personal annointment prior to AP, etc)?

When nature has work to be done, she creates a genius to do it~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
We cannot teach people anything; we can only help them discover it within themselves~ Galileo

#6 Barsa

Barsa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 10:07 PM

I had put it on myself, the amount it felt like it was pushing me out of my body actually freaked me out too much to leave my body >___> so you can be the judge lol

#7 bewitchingredhead

bewitchingredhead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 06:28 AM

I had put it on myself, the amount it felt like it was pushing me out of my body actually freaked me out too much to leave my body >___> so you can be the judge lol

Lol- that's kinda what I was hoping to hear (it actually causing you to AP- or almost AP bc you freaked out). I've had good success personally w/herbs and such for dreaming, enhanced dream recall, more vivid dreams, etc., but I'm still working on the AP. I think I've gotten close a couple of times, but every time my body realized I was "there", I got too excited bc I realize it's happening and it draws my conscious attention and pulls me out of it, or rather back "in" I suppose (if that makes sense). Grrrr....

#8 Barsa

Barsa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 10:19 PM

I know just how you feel! I thought i was soooooo good at astral projecting but it turns out what I do is actually consciousness projecting sigh.