Photo
- - - - -

Artist Depiction of Angelina Jolie as Virgin Mary, What do you think?

ART Virgin Mary Angelina Jolie

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_monsnoleedra_*

Guest_monsnoleedra_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 May 2015 - 02:19 AM

Do you think Spiritual Aid contributed to Angelina Jolie sudden rise to Stardom and made her outshine all that are close to her? B)

Well if you listen to rumor mill it's the fact she slept her way through all her leading men and moved up the ladder. Then you might say she hooked her star to Brad Pitt's and rose.

#22 OCEANOS

OCEANOS

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 03:08 AM

Well if you listen to rumor mill it's the fact she slept her way through all her leading men and moved up the ladder. Then you might say she hooked her star to Brad Pitt's and rose.

Well what was circulating when she initially attracted alot of attention after her 2001 role as Lara Croft in the blockbuster “Tomb Raider” shot her to international fame was related to Spiritual Aid which she sought during her filming. Subsequently also led to undefined explanation for some of her personal life's actions. She not only outshone Brad Pitt but also anyone that was in close contact with her no matter how famous the latter was before.

"Some People Have A Gift For Stupidity, An Almost Mystic Ability To Withstand Any Form Of Logic"

output_dLSIE3.gif

#23 Aria

Aria

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 07:17 AM

Do you think Spiritual Aid contributed to Angelina Jolie sudden rise to Stardom and made her outshine all that are close to her? B)

I don't know what this has to do with witchcraft - but I guess that's what the Chit Chat section is for.
I had a quick read at her wikipedia page, and it looks like she started acting school when she was 11, and she had quite a lot of failure before becoming successful.

Why would you guys think that she must have had some magical push? Or that she'd been sleeping around? Just because she's a successful woman?

La strega è un frutto di terra. (M.)

#24 OCEANOS

OCEANOS

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 10:01 AM

I don't know what this has to do with witchcraft - but I guess that's what the Chit Chat section is for.
I had a quick read at her wikipedia page, and it looks like she started acting school when she was 11, and she had quite a lot of failure before becoming successful.

Why would you guys think that she must have had some magical push? Or that she'd been sleeping around? Just because she's a successful woman?

Well part of the elements evident in this Art is linked to Witchcraft because Virgin Mary is widely used in some Traditional Witchcraft Practices not only in Religious Practices; Chit Chat section is for discussion of any topics under the sun.

There are physical and substantial evidences regarding Angelina Jolie that expressed or implied she has some Spiritual Aid on whole regardless her career or private live. As for sleeping around and being promiscuous is possible for anybody not withstanding just her or gender regardless successful or not as such means are subjective by choice neither orthodox nor proven.

"Some People Have A Gift For Stupidity, An Almost Mystic Ability To Withstand Any Form Of Logic"

output_dLSIE3.gif

#25 Guest_monsnoleedra_*

Guest_monsnoleedra_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 May 2015 - 02:39 PM

Never said she had a magical push. The sleeping around is a pretty common back story for her career. Seem's she's married or slept with every leading man in all her movies if one listen's to rumor mill gossip. Then many times the men have been major star's or relatively power houses in their own rights. Brad Pitt pretty apparent, Billy Bob Thornton I think was his name is also pretty apparent nor does the pull of her father not influence things as he is an established actor as well. Even to the point of noticing that when she's alone her films don't do to hot, with her leading men selection they seem to carry the film more than she does.

The other thing is, is her success that great really? What keeps her name in the media? Breaking up the so called perfect couple of Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston which got her face in the news for destroying America's perfect couple. Even today her name doesn't stand by it's self it's Bradjalenia, so her success is very much tied to Brad Pitt's. Jumping around the world and adopting a bunch of children? Maybe the latest thing of having breast removal as a preventative move against cancer. If that's what makes her a success then she's right up there with MIley Cyrus I suppose as she can't act either.

#26 Belwenda

Belwenda

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 03:07 PM

I think the piece is great. She's an icon and although there's always sniping around her- for good reason, I bet all of those women below her ; shopping at Wallmart, would love to be her.
I mean really, she's beautiful, allbeit lots of work done there, rich, married to Brad Pitt, the children and the charity work give her credibility. I think the painting shows the distance,we have traveled between what we as modern society have deigned as icons and the icons of old religion, Movie stars are the new religion for many people.

"For there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so" W.S.

#27 OCEANOS

OCEANOS

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 04:06 PM

Posted Image

Photo via Tattoo-Models.net

Angelina Jolie use of Khmer Sorcery is implied or expressed through the Magical Tattoos on her body, her belief of such sorcery are also suggested in some of her actions.

This kind of Magical Tattoo is a form of tattooing practice in certain parts of South East Asia including Cambodia, Laos and Thailand. This is an Age Old Practice of Buddhism Origin has gain popularity in its neighboring countries like Singapore, Malaysia and globally in the past many decades.

It is known as Yantra Tattoo, also called Sak Yant. Sak means “To Tap” (To Tattoo), Yant derived from Sanskrit Syllable Yantra means “sacred seal or geometrical designs”. Sak Yant is normally done by Wicha Practitioners (White Robe or Black Robe Magic Practitioners known as Ajarn or Kubajarn) and Buddhist Monks (Long Phor) from Cambodia, Laos and Thailand. These Mystical Tattoo are done traditionally using a long bamboo sharp to a point called a Mai Sak or a long metal spike called a Khem Sak dipping in magical ink or oil. Invisible Magical Tattoo are tattoo using magical oil which only have short term effects while the Regular Tattoo using magical ink will have long term effects. They consist of various scripts in Khmer, Thai, Shan and Lao Tham together with designs of Gods, Goddesses and Animals etc. These Script Spells are derived from Pali Incantations that can be dated back to 2000 years ago. Over the years, different Masters have their own unique designs added that are derived through visions during meditations.

These Sak Yant are believed to have Magical Power the ability to bestow mystical powers of protection, good luck, charisma etc. to people who have them tattooed on their skin. However there are certain taboo and restriction too but it varies due to the purpose it serve and the masters who done them.

Personally I first encountered with such Magical Practices in the early 90s when I travelled to some part of South East Asia countries where these practices exist. To me it seems to be a quite painful process that can take a long time to complete also the tools they use are the same for everyone and only sanitized through boiling water or alcohol. In my opinion the Powers of such tattoo is highly dependable on the Power of the Maker which is the Wicha practitioner; they can be used for various purposes be it good or bad however they are not unbreakable. Once such inked spells are broken, it will bring negative effects and detriments to the ones who employed them for their own purpose. As with some charms, amulets or talisman originated from such practice. Some are really from Eastern Black Magic which uses oil derived from dead human bodies, human body parts and baby fetus etc. Many can bring short term gains however in return there will be a price to pay. I shall not go in details about them just a brief outline for information only.

The first Yantra Tattoo Angelina Jolie did in Khmer Script is probably from Cambodia, the actual date is unknown however some sources implied the tattoo is done between late 90s to early 2000s when she shot to fame in her role as Lara Croft in 2001 filmed in Cambodia. This tattoo is a five liner in Khmer inked on her left shoulder blade. This is a very common design employed to bring fame, success, charisma, luck and protection forever. It is initially use for women but also can work for man usually inked in black or red. I have a few friends who have this tattoo done too. Their main purpose is to bring charisma and attraction. Mostly people who do this tattoo want it to help in such purpose to boost their career or personal life. This is the tattoo that catches the attention of masses globally and generated a lot of interest in these Yantra Tattoo. Years later, Angelina explained that this tattoo is to protect herself and her son Maddox however what is the real purpose of this tattoo is seriously of doubt.

This is the translation of the Khmer script of her Sak Yant, “May your enemies run far away from you. If you acquire riches, may they remain yours always. Your beauty will be that of Apsara. Wherever you may go, many will attend, serve and protect you, surrounding you on all sides.”

Subsequently, Angelina also done a few more other Yantra Tattoo for various purposes including a big Bengal Tiger surrounded by Khmer scripts. Other than her career life, her personal life and actions are also linked to such Spiritual Aids.

Her involvement with Brad Pitt, that subsequently broke up Hollywood Fairy Tale Marriage of him and Jennifer Aniston. Her marriage with Brad Pitt. Her adoptions of child from various ethnic origin. The reasons behind her yearly visits to Cambodia and Thailand; The purpose of obtaining Cambodia citizenship is it from own decision or advice by somebody. The fact that her fame out shine Brad Pitt and those close to her etc.

I would say other than her hard work and luck, perhaps there are Spiritual Aid that bring her to who is she Today. I leave this for your own perspective of it. This is nothing shocking or unexpected, there are many who employed Spiritual Aid regardless regular folks or celebrities etc.

Edited by OCEANOS, 15 May 2015 - 04:10 PM.

output_dLSIE3.gif

#28 Belwenda

Belwenda

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 05:19 PM

Well; it all seems to be working for her.

#29 OCEANOS

OCEANOS

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 11:55 AM

Well; it all seems to be working for her.

Yes Belwenda. All seems fantastic for her now but will it last we have to see. Usually if she do her part of the bargain it will not have problem sometime one become over-confident; over-conceited blinded by the blatant success they are having right now and forget what they promised. When you over-promised and under-delivered, things that turned well will become worse than ever. The Universe is fair. Success comes with a price.

output_dLSIE3.gif

#30 Belwenda

Belwenda

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 07:24 PM

Ah yes, back to the payment :cauldron04:

#31 bronzewolf

bronzewolf

• Seekers
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 08:12 AM

Void and lacks any form of depth

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ART, Virgin Mary, Angelina Jolie