Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I remember the last thing the spirit said, it was "the verdikt is in", spelled just like that. It was very odd and came from out of nowhere, it didn't match the conversation we had been having. My cousin and I were pretty creeped out by it and just stopped. 

@Kalinia, I bet it scared the hell out of whoever found it! lol

I don't have any scary Ouija board stories because I've only used one twice. I thought about buying one at the toy store but I use my pendulum & a letter board generally so have never had much interest in them beyond my teenage years. (Although I think it would be fun to try, properly warded, with some witchy friends!)

I lived in a large housing co-op when I was 20 and moved into one of the larger rooms after living there for a few months. The previous girl moved out of the house abruptly and I always thought it was because she and her boyfriend had a bad falling out. Almost immediately after moving in there was a lot of unmistakable activity. Scratching at the walls, windows slamming shut, it even stole my weed  :D it also returned the weed a few days later. At the time I was not at all into communicating with anything and assumed anything making itself known was anything but benevolent, so it scared me pretty bad. My housemates were all divided as to what was going on, some of them had experiences in my room, too, but others thought we were nuts. One of my friends ran into the girl who used to live in that room before me and he asked her about it. She confirmed that she had lights switch on and off by themselves and the "dread" feeling, and it was a big part in her decision to leave the house. She also said that before she moved into that room, while it was vacant, some people would hang out in it and use an Ouija board, and she didn't "believe" in them until then. We found the board and burned it among other things to get it to leave. It did leave, but the room felt gross for weeks afterward so I decided to move to a different room

This experience has sort of colored my view a little bit in regards to Ouija, but I accept that this is a personal bias. At the end of the day, treat any spirit work, Ouija or otherwise, with respect and use protection. Kinda like sex lol. I have a feeling quite a bit of the negative Ouija stories come about because the people haphazardly using them do neither of those things.