What is "TRUE EVIL"?

TRUE EVIL FLAWED HUMAN NATURE MALICIOUS ACTS

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#61 Guest_monsnoleedra_*

Guest_monsnoleedra_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 May 2015 - 05:56 PM

Which is funny, because I'm pretty sure I've had talks about grammar that devolved in to accusing others of being evil. People have very strong opinions about the Oxford comma.

Though if you figure the strongest magic we have is our language then it all makes sense. How's that song go now.... "Express yourself!"

#62 Tana

Tana

Earth Mother

• Moderators
  • 3,759 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 07:11 PM

I always forget that you can't +1 moderators posts, lol.
I thought I was doing the right thing by apologizing if it seemed like I was being negative/picking, bitchy, etc. (since my comments were about the actual writing) bc it's not my intention to run anyone off and/sour them from this forum; but it seems like the OP would rather be passive aggressive. Which is fine, but at least I'm direct and own my words, even if I have to "eat them" sometimes.

I feel like it's ironic since she recently posted something about being sincere, yet it seems like she says one thing that's meant to be perceived as sincere and in the very next sentence says something that's a bit chastising, condescending and/or passive aggressive.

It's ok if you don't like my post(s) and/or disagree w/them Oceanos. You can tell me directly like Aurelian did and I express how you really feel instead of being passive aggressive. Especially since we joked about it chat the other night. It's rather like Monsno's reference regarding you addressing him as "dear"; now I'm not particularly sure if you are being sincere when you post in general.

*Sorry Tana for using your post as a jumping point, especially if was major cause and/or contributed to your boredom!
:tongue:

Nothing to apologise for, you are always graceful when you make a point or develop an argument in a thread.

As a relatively new member of this community, I thought this is the correct section generally for sharing and discussion; if it is not then it's my bad. By sharing this writing, I am not surprised if anyone has question towards the aspects of it however not to such an extent not related to the context of this subject. As stated I welcome all views and inputs, you are free to have your individual perspective however it does not represent mine likewise I am neither seeking anyone to agree with me nor against me. I am happy to share and participate in a healthy discussion but it is not my duty to please everyone or ensure they see it in the way I want. Excuses can be many but it is subjective not necessarily mine, I stated it is an old writing which I shared before 11 years ago but I wrote this much earlier is just for your information that's all, it was never meant to be any excuses in any way. In reality, how you perceive, think or assume; your individual cognition is not within my control.

Thank you for your input and reading regardless it is out of boredom or in capacity of your duty as a Moderator of this community. I respect your decision not to close this thread. In my opinion, closing this thread or not lies in your decision and power as a Moderator; it is more of your duty than being autocratic if it is for the greater good of this community.

A side note, it is lovely to meet you here and thank you for your time.

Respect to you, Oceanos. Good to see a reply with balls... if you will excuse the analogy!

Which is funny, because I'm pretty sure I've had talks about grammar that devolved in to accusing others of being evil. People have very strong opinions about the Oxford comma.

Wex, you are hilarious! I have been chuckling for half an hour at least!

)0( Tana )o(

If I break faith with thee, may the skies fall upon me, the seas drown me, and the earth rise up and swallow me.

#63 OCEANOS

OCEANOS

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 02:40 PM

Respect to you, Oceanos. Good to see a reply with balls... if you will excuse the analogy!

You are most welcome. I do love your cynical input. :smile:

"Some People Have A Gift For Stupidity, An Almost Mystic Ability To Withstand Any Form Of Logic"

output_dLSIE3.gif