• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 06:14 AM

Posted Image

WHAT IS "TRUE EVIL"? DOES ANYONE KNOW?

English Definition of "Evil":
1.[n] morally objectionable behavior
2.[n] the quality of being morally wrong in principle or practice; "attempts to explain the origin of evil in the world"
3.[n] that which causes harm or destruction or misfortune; "the evil that men do lives after them; the good is oft interred with their bones"- Shakespeare
4.[adj] having or exerting a malignant influence; "malevolent stars"; "a malefic force"
5.[adj] tending to cause great harm
6.[adj] morally bad or wrong; "evil purposes"; "an evil influence"; "evil deeds"
7.[adj] having the nature of vice

Is There "True Evil"? I would say "Yes" because "Evil" grow from One's Heart. Poison One’s Mind, One become "True Evil" when they commit certain deeds & actions whether it is voluntary or involuntary to hurt others whether by Word of Mouth or Act! "True Evil" existed in Human civilisation, Evident in Human Nature since the beginning of Mankind. Spirit World or Other Realms are neither "Scary" nor "Evil" but Human are....

Why is One's "Evil"? Perhaps "Evil" formed when One’s has "Fear", "Jealousy" or “Discomfort” in their Heart & through their Actions they committed "Sins" through Malicious Words by Mouth in Forms of “Rumours”, in this Cyber Age in Forms of “Cyber Trollings”, “Slanders” & “Libels”, By making Assumptions & resort to “Labelings” on Others without any substantial evidence or proof. "Fear" & "Jealousy" are just two of the Flawed Human Nature which in my Perspective are able to provide a Clearer Picture or Example in our Topic here.

What is "Fear"? Fear erupt mostly when One is not familiar with certain aspects of things & they are scared of unknown or in an alienated setting, anything they do not know or cannot accept & have Doubts, they tend to assume & label which mostly lead to "Malicious Rumours" or "Slandering" etc. It’s probably kind of "Silly" & "Shallow" it seems but again that may be their Ways of Expressing as Acts of "Self-Defence" or "Warding"! Many do that knowingly or unknowingly to hurt Others.

What is "Jealousy"? Jealousy erupt mostly when One is Envious of another's advantages or goodness which may be the latter's "Knowledge", "Popularity", “Lifestyle”, “Achievements”, “Financial Capability” & etc.

When these two Flawed Human Nature is extremely noticeable & prominent in One's Heart, One become obsessed & may just become "True Evil" in bid to hurt Others through their own avenue & commit "Sins". Such Actions Hasten their own "Karma" & incur "Karma Debts" in their lifetime!

When we are young, during Childhood years we feel so carefree, so happy with no worry & naive nature that is so Pure & Innocence! As we grow older, problems & issues keep erupting although we tried to stay happy but sometimes it’s beyond our control! Human Nature tends to warp & change through times & Situation till it’s no longer Pure instead Tainted mostly. Some may become “Evil”, “Cunning”, “Vicious” & many more.

Ghosts, Spirits or Discarnate are not Scary or Fearful. But Humans are. They can just shift & change anytime without any warnings, any signs! Isn't it true? I fear Human, People more than Ghosts, Spirits or the Unknown. This is because at times People, Another Human Being, Another Individual are out to hurt, harm or destroy you in ways you cannot imagine while Ghost or Spirit wouldn't if you never stand in their way whereas People may hurt you even if you did nothing wrong at all. Maybe Roots of Human nature are “Selfish” & “Evil” in most. That’s why “Sorrow”, “Sadness”, “Jealousy”, “Greed” & “Fear” seem to be making it way to One's heart, burrowing Deep & occupied a Significant Place in it.

I don't have a concrete answer neither do I have the right to prove & make you believe that what i said is true. Again this is only my perspective of it. My Writing & Words of “True Evil”.

Blessed Be,
Oceanos

P.S. This is my personal writings from 11 years ago.
© Copyright by ~*~ OCEANOS ~*~1999 All rights reserved.

"Some People Have A Gift For Stupidity, An Almost Mystic Ability To Withstand Any Form Of Logic"

output_dLSIE3.gif

#2 Aurelian

Aurelian

The Devils Enabler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,551 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 06:49 AM

Oh dear, I seem to fit at least a variety of the given definitions of evil. But I am not evil, I strive to be a whole person, which walking the crooked, serpentine path will often develop you to be.

It is arguable that 'evil' is misplaced force. Also, what is 'evil' to one person is 'good' to another, it all depends upon the person and what they gain from it.

Fear may be that which is unknown, or that which threatens the witch..and dealing with both, confronting each in the proper ways will help the witch to grow.

Some discarnate are indeed scary. Some feed on fear. Some will blight and curse your life, for known or unknown reasons.

As for 'Karma,' I postulate that it is guilt manifesting in one's one life, not because there is some great scale of balance judging us and making us pay.

Just thoughts.

As a cultural aside, "Blessed Be," isn't used on this forum, it is a new age-ish term, and a 'blessing' is actually blood on the altar. It makes me laugh a little bit when the fluffs wish each other live sacrifice, with blood strewn around, and burnt offerings to boot.

-Aurelian

Edited by Aurelian, 04 May 2015 - 06:50 AM.

"The truth about the world, he said, is that anything is possible. Had you not seen it from birth and thereby bled it of its strangeness it would appear to you for what it is, a hat trick in a medicine show, a fevered dream, a trance bepopulate with chimeras having neither analogue nor precedent, an itinerant carnival, a migratory tentshow whose ultimate destination after many a pitch in many a mudded field is unspeakable and calamitous beyond reckoning." - Cormac McCarthy

#3 OCEANOS

OCEANOS

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 07:12 AM

Oh dear, I seem to fit at least a variety of the given definitions of evil. But I am not evil, I strive to be a whole person, which walking the crooked, serpentine path will often develop you to be.

It is arguable that 'evil' is misplaced force. Also, what is 'evil' to one person is 'good' to another, it all depends upon the person and what they gain from it.

Fear may be that which is unknown, or that which threatens the witch..and dealing with both, confronting each in the proper ways will help the witch to grow.

Some discarnate are indeed scary. Some feed on fear. Some will blight and curse your life, for known or unknown reasons.

As for 'Karma,' I postulate that it is guilt manifesting in one's one life, not because there is some great scale of balance judging us and making us pay.

Just thoughts.

As a cultural aside, "Blessed Be," isn't used on this forum, it is a new age-ish term, and a 'blessing' is actually blood on the altar. It makes me laugh a little bit when the fluffs wish each other live sacrifice, with blood strewn around, and burnt offerings to boot.

-Aurelian

Dear Aurelian,

Well as i mentioned this is my old writing ASIS from 11 years ago, "Merry Meet" and "Blessed Be" just my way of greeting for ages, it is Merry that We Meet basically that.

Everyone has their own Darkness to deal with, it is hard to judge.

For the Witch, that is how "Witch Hunt" comes about. Fear is a very Strong Force.

Discarnate do feed on Fear and other Negative Emotions, they usually portray Images/illusions that work on One's Fear to find their way into One.

Cause and Effect is subjective without yes or no answer all depends on individual beliefs.

"Blessed Be" simply mean be blessed a form of greeting and well wishes if used with positive intent similar to "Amen", "Namaste", "God Bless" etc. It is individual preferences. Blood is uncalled for in this circumstances...hahaha. I do know, this is not in the culture of this community however i shared and presented my writings as it is conditions.

"Some People Have A Gift For Stupidity, An Almost Mystic Ability To Withstand Any Form Of Logic"

output_dLSIE3.gif

#4 Aurelian

Aurelian

The Devils Enabler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,551 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 07:26 AM

I was simply commenting on the etiology of the work blessings, which is indeed biblical...words do matter anyway.

I realize these writings were for years ago, but trust me, I am doing you a kindness. Phrases such as "Blessed Be" and "Merry Meet' are not TW, they are neopagan, and you will get lambasted for them. Take my word for it, what it is worth, and if you find these rules too restrictive...that is up to you.

Edited by Aurelian, 04 May 2015 - 07:36 AM.

"The truth about the world, he said, is that anything is possible. Had you not seen it from birth and thereby bled it of its strangeness it would appear to you for what it is, a hat trick in a medicine show, a fevered dream, a trance bepopulate with chimeras having neither analogue nor precedent, an itinerant carnival, a migratory tentshow whose ultimate destination after many a pitch in many a mudded field is unspeakable and calamitous beyond reckoning." - Cormac McCarthy

#5 Caps

Caps

Phytokinesist

• Moderators
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 09:04 AM

Some people do not believe in evil, only spiritual sickness. Just because someone does something considered evil by one person doesn't necessarily mean they are spiritually ill. Concepts of wickedness are most often defined by cultural and religious paradigms and do not necessarily transcend the globe. For example in India it is culturally acceptable for 9 and 10 year old girls to be sold into marriage, a practice that is unconscionable in the modern West. It reeks of pedophilia, slavery, and a class system that no longer applies in our culture... Some would say it is an evil practice but I say that it's a result of mass cultural sickness.
"It is the still and silent sea that drowns a man." - Old Norse proverb

"It is better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war."

#6 Pikkusisko

Pikkusisko

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 09:08 AM

I realise that you wrote this a long time ago but it's hard not to discuss...

My belief is people were relatively peaceful in the beginning. There were no boundaries in the world, people were nomadic and the only "gods" they worshipped were the elements. Peoples were relatively similar so there was less room for disagreement over differences, and the tribes all relied on another to keep their people free of the symptoms of incest and to share new techniques found to help with survival. There would be occasional murders, and during a famine there would likely have been violent outbreaks over resources. Rapes and abuse would have undoubtedly occured but the attitude wouldn't have been 'these are sins, these are shameful things' but most probably 'these things happen'.

When we started to create boundaries on the land we started to do so with ourselves. Although before there were probably leaders to guide, their role would have been understood to be no more important than anothers. It's when we created hierachies in which we deemed one person of a certain position more valuable and important than another- I believe that's when we started to go down a path which would lead to greater scale blood shed via organized violence. When the best of things were kept for the wealthy and denied to the poor, that's when we began to breed a lot of the troubles we still see today. Derivement creates desperation. And possession creates greed.

I believe all of this would have taken thousands of years to develop, that's it's complex and probably developed differently in certain places, but I guess my point is- when did we start assuming perfectly natural acts and feelings, as seen amongst our animal brethren, were 'evil' and 'sins'? At what time did we feel we needed to create a divison? Although the concept of evil predates Christianity, 'sin' is very much attatched to it's philosophy. Last time I read the Bible it was describing violent times full of slavery, famine, battle and torture. If someone wanted to try organize this large scale disorder in order to find a kind of balance in divine punishment- makes sense to me!

Today we're mixed with people who may have had completely different upbringings. They have different religious/non religious beliefs, political views, belong to different classes, have been exposed to entirely different things- and there's also more of us. Because it's harder to find the similar, harder to connect, I think we become less tolerant. If we can't see eye to eye, we might write off each other. Most find a comfort in the divisions even if they won't admit it.

These are all my views so to be taken with a pinch of salt, but I think we've been giving each other the stink eye from the start. It's just that so many things have happened since that it's easier to find reason to do it.

As for evil, I believe it exists in the form of a spectrum (and even then my idea of evil will be different to yours). There may well be something out there that is pure evil. But acting evil, and being evil are two different things. And I'd rather believe that instead of being born pure and being tainted by the world, that we are instead born ignorant and are taught by it. How that world is when we find it will have an impact on how we act.

'There's rules to this stuff. Wishing an event to be changes elements before and after it. Memories will be destroyed, babies will not be born, potential worlds could be evaporated by your wish.' - Prismo

#7 Michele

Michele

The Exiled Goddess

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 11:32 AM

Evil is a human-invented term that is defined by one's culture or one's religion - one definition is based on survival and the other on control (and survival of the religion). So it depends on one's culture and/or one's religion.

M

#8 Solanaceae

Solanaceae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 11:34 AM

Just thoughts.

-Aurelian

I literally agree with everything you just said, and if you hadn't I would have. +1.

Some are born to sweet delight,

Some are born to endless night.

(Fragments from "Auguries of Innocence") William Blake

#9 OCEANOS

OCEANOS

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 12:54 PM

I was simply commenting on the etiology of the work blessings, which is indeed biblical...words do matter anyway.

I realize these writings were for years ago, but trust me, I am doing you a kindness. Phrases such as "Blessed Be" and "Merry Meet' are not TW, they are neopagan, and you will get lambasted for them. Take my word for it, what it is worth, and if you find these rules too restrictive...that is up to you.

Dear Aurelian,

I do appreciate that but as i mentioned I presented this writing ASIS. Nothing Expressed or Implied in any of my posts on Rules I already know, everyone can see perhaps my writing is so bad that causes misrepresentation or misunderstanding in any ways.

output_dLSIE3.gif

#10 OCEANOS

OCEANOS

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 12:56 PM

Evil is a human-invented term that is defined by one's culture or one's religion - one definition is based on survival and the other on control (and survival of the religion). So it depends on one's culture and/or one's religion.

M

Thanks for sharing, +1!

output_dLSIE3.gif

#11 OCEANOS

OCEANOS

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 01:01 PM

I realise that you wrote this a long time ago but it's hard not to discuss...

My belief is people were relatively peaceful in the beginning. There were no boundaries in the world, people were nomadic and the only "gods" they worshipped were the elements. Peoples were relatively similar so there was less room for disagreement over differences, and the tribes all relied on another to keep their people free of the symptoms of incest and to share new techniques found to help with survival. There would be occasional murders, and during a famine there would likely have been violent outbreaks over resources. Rapes and abuse would have undoubtedly occured but the attitude wouldn't have been 'these are sins, these are shameful things' but most probably 'these things happen'.

When we started to create boundaries on the land we started to do so with ourselves. Although before there were probably leaders to guide, their role would have been understood to be no more important than anothers. It's when we created hierachies in which we deemed one person of a certain position more valuable and important than another- I believe that's when we started to go down a path which would lead to greater scale blood shed via organized violence. When the best of things were kept for the wealthy and denied to the poor, that's when we began to breed a lot of the troubles we still see today. Derivement creates desperation. And possession creates greed.

I believe all of this would have taken thousands of years to develop, that's it's complex and probably developed differently in certain places, but I guess my point is- when did we start assuming perfectly natural acts and feelings, as seen amongst our animal brethren, were 'evil' and 'sins'? At what time did we feel we needed to create a divison? Although the concept of evil predates Christianity, 'sin' is very much attatched to it's philosophy. Last time I read the Bible it was describing violent times full of slavery, famine, battle and torture. If someone wanted to try organize this large scale disorder in order to find a kind of balance in divine punishment- makes sense to me!

Today we're mixed with people who may have had completely different upbringings. They have different religious/non religious beliefs, political views, belong to different classes, have been exposed to entirely different things- and there's also more of us. Because it's harder to find the similar, harder to connect, I think we become less tolerant. If we can't see eye to eye, we might write off each other. Most find a comfort in the divisions even if they won't admit it.

These are all my views so to be taken with a pinch of salt, but I think we've been giving each other the stink eye from the start. It's just that so many things have happened since that it's easier to find reason to do it.

As for evil, I believe it exists in the form of a spectrum (and even then my idea of evil will be different to yours). There may well be something out there that is pure evil. But acting evil, and being evil are two different things. And I'd rather believe that instead of being born pure and being tainted by the world, that we are instead born ignorant and are taught by it. How that world is when we find it will have an impact on how we act.

I can literally understand where you are coming from however not everyone understand or feel the Beauty of Simplicity in Life, Look at the Global Situation now, what direction is it heading?

output_dLSIE3.gif

#12 RoseRed

RoseRed

. . . Not a big believer in . . . cowinkydink ;)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,460 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 02:06 PM

I think that most people's opinions on good/evil change over the course of their lifetime and experience. O - you keep stating that this is an 11 year old article. Do you still feel the same way regarding what was written then?

And just to let you know - there are 'official' rules here. There is also 'learning the ropes' which are the unwritten rules here. I thought from the beginning that they were worth learning. This is not a Wiccan or common wiccan site. Many Witches here simply do not want Blessings from people they don't know. Some even take offense to it. As far as Merry Meet - I'm not happy to meet you. At least not in that way. I'll get to know you first and make a decision later. That's actually a common thing here.

But, with that said, post whatever you like. Just don't be surprised if it doesn't go over well.

LOL I'm good for at least half that list. I guess that means I'm evil. :roflhard:

When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

#13 Guest_monsnoleedra_*

Guest_monsnoleedra_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 May 2015 - 02:28 PM

All I can say is there is a certain amount of naivety in your write up. Very naive in reference to dealings with the other world entities as their willingness or lack there of to hurt the living. Though I admit I can not determine the breadth of how your defining Ghost and Spirit.

I will say your usage and implied definition of Karma is very much aligned to New Agery and western notions of it not its original eastern notion which has little to nothing to do with immediate return or weighting of actions based upon good or bad on a cultural or social scaling. On the surface giving the impression there is a great amount of Wicca influence and suggesting you were Wiccan in some capacity at the time of writing this brief.

#14 OCEANOS

OCEANOS

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 03:40 PM

I think that most people's opinions on good/evil change over the course of their lifetime and experience. O - you keep stating that this is an 11 year old article. Do you still feel the same way regarding what was written then?

And just to let you know - there are 'official' rules here. There is also 'learning the ropes' which are the unwritten rules here. I thought from the beginning that they were worth learning. This is not a Wiccan or common wiccan site. Many Witches here simply do not want Blessings from people they don't know. Some even take offense to it. As far as Merry Meet - I'm not happy to meet you. At least not in that way. I'll get to know you first and make a decision later. That's actually a common thing here.

But, with that said, post whatever you like. Just don't be surprised if it doesn't go over well.

LOL I'm good for at least half that list. I guess that means I'm evil. :roflhard:

Well I first shared this writing in my own online community 11 years ago, I wrote this piece much earlier time of my life. I do not feel the same way now that's why i am sharing it ASIS.

I been around long enough to understand how different community has different culture but I done nothing wrong neither bound by chain or shackles.

Yes I am posting whatever i like, the only approval I need is my own for my own actions.

Being Evil is not that bad.

All I can say is there is a certain amount of naivety in your write up. Very naive in reference to dealings with the other world entities as their willingness or lack there of to hurt the living. Though I admit I can not determine the breadth of how your defining Ghost and Spirit.

I will say your usage and implied definition of Karma is very much aligned to New Agery and western notions of it not its original eastern notion which has little to nothing to do with immediate return or weighting of actions based upon good or bad on a cultural or social scaling. On the surface giving the impression there is a great amount of Wicca influence and suggesting you were Wiccan in some capacity at the time of writing this brief.

Of cause my dear, the time when i wrote this piece, I am entitled to be naive. I deal with entities alot since young because they response to my call and bidding. I find it fun when i was young be it Ghost or other Natural Spirits. Anything from a Pooka to an animal spirit.

I do not advocate or follow three fold rules, karma and any as such. I do as I please. Yes your perspective about this brief has some truth in it, you shown me that you did read with your heart and i do appreciate it.

My brief is imperfect I know however I am not afriad to admit or embrace the beauty of imperfection of my past writing.

output_dLSIE3.gif

#15 OCEANOS

OCEANOS

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 03:51 PM

Some people do not believe in evil, only spiritual sickness. Just because someone does something considered evil by one person doesn't necessarily mean they are spiritually ill. Concepts of wickedness are most often defined by cultural and religious paradigms and do not necessarily transcend the globe. For example in India it is culturally acceptable for 9 and 10 year old girls to be sold into marriage, a practice that is unconscionable in the modern West. It reeks of pedophilia, slavery, and a class system that no longer applies in our culture... Some would say it is an evil practice but I say that it's a result of mass cultural sickness.

You do not have to be a believer to brush your shoulder against evil. Sometimes ignorance and stupidity are also another form of "Evil". In India, for a fee you can get a surrogate mother to have a baby to adopt and bring back to Modern West by folks who are barren. Sad yet true. Thanks for sharing.

output_dLSIE3.gif

#16 RoseRed

RoseRed

. . . Not a big believer in . . . cowinkydink ;)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,460 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 04:54 PM

Wow - talk about taking my post the wrong way.

This site can be a bitch at first. I was simply letting you know what to expect here. It was a courtesy.

I love TW. My point is that from the very beginning I thought this forum (and it's members) were worth the effort.

I was not giving you approval. See above.

You've already been informed that there are members here who take offense to blanket blessings from strangers. If you choose to continue insulting these members - don't be surprised if you hear about it. Again, see above.

All that you've heard in this thread from the different members has been nothing more than friendly advice. I won't waste anymore time with that. Have fun.

When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

#17 Guest_monsnoleedra_*

Guest_monsnoleedra_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 May 2015 - 05:24 PM

.. Of cause my dear, the time when i wrote this piece, I am entitled to be naive. I deal with entities alot since young because they response to my call and bidding. I find it fun when i was young be it Ghost or other Natural Spirits. Anything from a Pooka to an animal spirit.

I do not advocate or follow three fold rules, karma and any as such. I do as I please. Yes your perspective about this brief has some truth in it, you shown me that you did read with your heart and i do appreciate it.

My brief is imperfect I know however I am not afriad to admit or embrace the beauty of imperfection of my past writing.

Just sort of an aside but by your write up you've been doing this since childhood for three decades which suggests your in you mid to late 30's. I'm in my mid fifties so addressing me as "My Dear" is rather demeaning by Southern cultural standards as I am your elder by age given the clues you've provided. By my upbringing would make you an uppity child and not really give your position due consideration. One aspect of my heritage I try to overlook but certain things are just trigger's and that is one of them.

Regarding the original item in truth i'd be more interested to see what you learnt from it and how you've grown to show progress, change or even reevaluation of earlier thoughts and perspectives / observations. I know myself I frequently write things out then re-visit and rework the items over the years. Many times going so far as to note this is what I once believed, this is what I changed to and this is what I know have grown to believe. It to me shows an evolution of age, ethics, morality, experience, etc and is of more benefit in showing experiencing or pathwork for those new to their path or experiences things such as the Dark Night of The Soul events which make them question if other's have experienced similar situations or re-evaluations of all they once though or knew.

#18 Pikkusisko

Pikkusisko

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 05:48 PM

I can literally understand where you are coming from however not everyone understand or feel the Beauty of Simplicity in Life, Look at the Global Situation now, what direction is it heading?

Can you elaborate on the point I've underlined? Are you referring to past times in comparison with today? There's never been less strife, war, or terrible things happening than there is today- it's just there's more of us, we hear about conflicts we wouldn't have in the past (the media), we're organized on a larger scale and we have different attitudes today than we did then.

'There's rules to this stuff. Wishing an event to be changes elements before and after it. Memories will be destroyed, babies will not be born, potential worlds could be evaporated by your wish.' - Prismo

#19 OCEANOS

OCEANOS

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 07:28 PM

Can you elaborate on the point I've underlined? Are you referring to past times in comparison with today? There's never been less strife, war, or terrible things happening than there is today- it's just there's more of us, we hear about conflicts we wouldn't have in the past (the media), we're organized on a larger scale and we have different attitudes today than we did then.

What i meant is a simple sharing of an old writing and rants, others seem to take it the wrong way and makes it complicated. Political Unrest, Terrorist Attack, Social Issues happening globally are all human caused situation, religious intolerance, cultural intolerance and so on.How can there be any peace? If everyone can perceive with simple mind perhaps there can be True Peace on Earth.

output_dLSIE3.gif

#20 OCEANOS

OCEANOS

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 07:30 PM

Wow - talk about taking my post the wrong way.

This site can be a bitch at first. I was simply letting you know what to expect here. It was a courtesy.

I love TW. My point is that from the very beginning I thought this forum (and it's members) were worth the effort.

I was not giving you approval. See above.

You've already been informed that there are members here who take offense to blanket blessings from strangers. If you choose to continue insulting these members - don't be surprised if you hear about it. Again, see above.

All that you've heard in this thread from the different members has been nothing more than friendly advice. I won't waste anymore time with that. Have fun.

I am not taking your post the wrong way. The point is only this post is shared this way, none of my other post has any blessings as such, I heard enough from others not you. I felt your friendliness and I do appreciate it, I am just replying to your post from the bottom of my heart.

output_dLSIE3.gif