• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Tricycle

Tricycle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 01:23 AM

I tried it once, and was really impressed, but it fell by the wayside, because I borrowed my kids' deck, and just haven't gotten around to getting my own. I did recently get a new deck called the Illuminated Tarot, which illustrates tarot into these gigantic playing cards. It has its pros and cons.

#22 GhostAndTheWolf

GhostAndTheWolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 05:39 AM

I haven't been spending much time with my tarot deck lately:( although I did sit with them just tonight and spent about 30mins just handling the deck before shuffling and making my spread.
I have recently been researching a career with the fire department and training to fight wildfires, that being said I made the question be revolving around my pursuing that and I did a 10 card spread, 5 were pentacles and 3 were wands. The others were major arcana.
Ended up getting a pretty good feeling afterwards in favor of pursuing this career.
Anyways mainly just wanted to say how much I missed working with my deck.

You're all a bunch of fuckin assholes, ya know why? you don't have the guts to be what you wanna be.

You need people like me, you need people like me so you can point your fuckin fingers.

and say " That's the bad guy"

So say goodnight to the bad guy!

#23 Tricycle

Tricycle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 01:59 PM

I finally got around to grabbing a cheap playing card deck (I was previously using my kids' deck :D ). I'm really enjoying it. I've been following my intuition, and also watching Lucky Lynx on youtube when I get the chance. It's a fun, no pressure method of divination, and I can see it becoming a staple. Also, I don't know why, but I feel as though learning/practicing on playing cards, has made me suddenly more able to read my marseilles tarot deck more easily. I was really struggling with connecting with it, before that. I can definitely feel the magic in the playing cards.