• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

#61 bewitchingredhead

bewitchingredhead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 08:58 PM

You'd think someone with his 'credentials,' experience and *cough* knowledge wouldn't be such a bitch and abandon ship at the first sign of tempest. Really, though, if I wanted to role play, I'd go play D&D, not post on TW.

Good riddance!

:roflhard:

I totally agree w/the first sentence as well!

I see you're getting your degree in art of the obvious~myself
Without music life would be a mistake~ Friedrich Nietzsche
Immorality: The morality of those who are having a better time~ H.L. Mencken
When nature has work to be done, she creates a genius to do it~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
We cannot teach people anything; we can only help them discover it within themselves~ Galileo

#62 Droghon

Droghon

Administrator/Host

• Administrators
  • 2,350 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 06:37 AM

Just to let members know, the member formerly known as Shekniah asked for his membership to be deleted for the following reasons

======================================================================
Lots of ugly minds on this forum not compatible with my practice. Several Christian trolls lurking. Terminate my profile and membership.
======================================================================

So, who's for a chorus of Kumbaya M'Lordy then ? :wink:

Droghon (or Brian)

I know nothing, I seek everything.

Words of a wise woman .. "OMFG stop being an utter newb and start acting like a proper witch who knows what they are talking about!"

#63 Solanaceae

Solanaceae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 07:48 AM

WTF? Christain trolls? Here? OMFG! :roflhard:

Some are born to sweet delight,

Some are born to endless night.

(Fragments from "Auguries of Innocence") William Blake

#64 Aurelian

Aurelian

The Devils Enabler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,561 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 08:01 AM

In that case, we can praise the Lord he's gone!

Really, I die. Thanks for sharing that with us, Droghon, I can't stop laughing :witchnana:

"The truth about the world, he said, is that anything is possible. Had you not seen it from birth and thereby bled it of its strangeness it would appear to you for what it is, a hat trick in a medicine show, a fevered dream, a trance bepopulate with chimeras having neither analogue nor precedent, an itinerant carnival, a migratory tentshow whose ultimate destination after many a pitch in many a mudded field is unspeakable and calamitous beyond reckoning." - Cormac McCarthy

#65 Pikkusisko

Pikkusisko

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 08:15 AM

Oh no... he's on to us!

'There's rules to this stuff. Wishing an event to be changes elements before and after it. Memories will be destroyed, babies will not be born, potential worlds could be evaporated by your wish.' - Prismo

#66 ShadowKing

ShadowKing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 11:40 AM

I hate to admit it's rather fun to watch the meth heads and junkies tear each other apart if you add just a hit of madness and they do the rest of the work for you. btw i grew up in a nice neighborhood gone bad. illegal guns drugs and predatory offenders. Thank you CA and L.A. County for making my neighborhood into a nest of shit.

wtf was that stargate stuff !!!! :abduct:

If i make a circle is Cthulhu and Dagon going come by and eat my soul ?

or will Jesus or sing with me XD ? I'm not shure

Will Opera give me a witch credential ? I could sure use that.

yes I am a Christian Troll sorry everyone

Edited by Hecataeus, 02 May 2015 - 12:21 PM.

"We are quicksilver, a fleeting shadow, a distant sound... our home has no boundaries beyond which we cannot pass. We live in music, in a flash of color... we live on the wind and in the sparkle of a star! " -Endora

#67 ArcticWitch

ArcticWitch

• Former Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 03:26 PM

Amen and hallelujah, praise Jeebus!

#68 Lilitia

Lilitia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 03:31 PM

I feel the Holy Ghost a'comin', y'all!
My mama used to tell me 'bout these
Broke, poachin' ass bitches in these streets,
So many people wanna see me fall,
Invite me to the table but don't want me to eat at all.... ---- Z'Ro the Crooked

#69 RoseRed

RoseRed

. . . Not a big believer in . . . cowinkydink ;)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,460 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 09:03 PM

:grouphug1: Kumbaya, my Lord, kumbaya :grouphug1:
:grouphug1:

When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

#70 bewitchingredhead

bewitchingredhead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 05:38 AM

Posted Image

Damn he's totally on to us!

Edited by bewitchingredhead, 03 May 2015 - 05:39 AM.

When nature has work to be done, she creates a genius to do it~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
We cannot teach people anything; we can only help them discover it within themselves~ Galileo

#71 ShadowKing

ShadowKing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 07:06 AM

Posted Image

Damn he's totally on to us!

This is the scariest looking Jesus statue I've seen in the entirety of my life..........................

Edited by Hecataeus, 06 May 2015 - 07:07 AM.

"We are quicksilver, a fleeting shadow, a distant sound... our home has no boundaries beyond which we cannot pass. We live in music, in a flash of color... we live on the wind and in the sparkle of a star! " -Endora

#72 bewitchingredhead

bewitchingredhead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 08:03 AM

This is the scariest looking Jesus statue I've seen in the entirety of my life..........................

:rofl: Have you ever seen the movie Dogma by Kevin Smith (aka "Silent Bob" from the Jay and Silent Bob movies)? It's from that movie.

The fact that they got George Carlin to play that role.... :roflhard:

#73 Lilitia

Lilitia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 11:46 AM

I love Buddy Christ, it's ssssoooo funny!

My hunny's platoon buddy has him tattooed on his entire back, which is a bit much, but funny nonetheless

I have a little figurine of him, abt 3'' tall, that I got in the late 90s when the movie was made, I love View Askew films. All the characters are hilarious; Carlin, Chris Rock, Salma Hayek, and the guy that played the Seraphim, idk the actor's name, but his dry delivery still cracks me up years later.

Pure comedic bliss.

Edited by RachelLiz, 06 May 2015 - 11:49 AM.

Invite me to the table but don't want me to eat at all.... ---- Z'Ro the Crooked

#74 travsha

travsha

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 03:22 PM

Weird that someone with the name Shekinah (a Jewish name) would complain on a witch forum about Christians.... Actually, his philosophy seemed the most Christian of all - he seemed really offended that others might use darker magic at this site.... How odd....

#75 Aurelian

Aurelian

The Devils Enabler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,561 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 11:44 PM

He had no clue whatsoever what 'darker' magic may be used for by some of us. My trade in revenge and justice magic is taking care of rapists, and such lovely individuals.

Pure prejudice.

"The truth about the world, he said, is that anything is possible. Had you not seen it from birth and thereby bled it of its strangeness it would appear to you for what it is, a hat trick in a medicine show, a fevered dream, a trance bepopulate with chimeras having neither analogue nor precedent, an itinerant carnival, a migratory tentshow whose ultimate destination after many a pitch in many a mudded field is unspeakable and calamitous beyond reckoning." - Cormac McCarthy

#76 bewitchingredhead

bewitchingredhead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 12:47 AM

I love Buddy Christ, it's ssssoooo funny!

My hunny's platoon buddy has him tattooed on his entire back, which is a bit much, but funny nonetheless

I have a little figurine of him, abt 3'' tall, that I got in the late 90s when the movie was made, I love View Askew films. All the characters are hilarious; Carlin, Chris Rock, Salma Hayek, and the guy that played the Seraphim, idk the actor's name, but his dry delivery still cracks me up years later.

Pure comedic bliss.

The guy from Harry Potter and Robin Hood? Alan Rickman is his name I believe.
The tattoo? That's some crazy shit! All over his back?

#77 Lilitia

Lilitia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 04:14 AM

The guy from Harry Potter and Robin Hood? Alan Rickman is his name I believe.
The tattoo? That's some crazy shit! All over his back?

Yup. And he is a stone-faced, goofy fuck too so it's completely unexpected for him to have a tat like this. He was a co-worker of mine for a while before he enlisted.

He had no clue whatsoever what 'darker' magic may be used for by some of us. My trade in revenge and justice magic is taking care of rapists, and such lovely individuals.

Pure prejudice.

Yes, I completely agree, Aurelian. Part of the reason I partake in the darker arts is for the sole purpose of reaping justice, whether on a noble scale such as you mentioned or on a more personal level. I love it, do it for living in the physical world and seek it out in this fashion as well. I have a personal stake in wanting to protect and serve, and I hold a deep, white hot hatred for the rapist. Any bit of punishment doled out to these fucks I appreciate because they deserve more than what they receive for a jail sentence, which is a pittance in comparison to the harm caused to society.

The OP did not take into account, as Travsha stated, that many members of this forum practice the darker arts, myself included. I also am weirded out by his name, but not surprised at the contradictions between the name and the choice to totally bag on us in a very Xtian, dogmatic way, whether on purpose or out of ignorance.

I did kind of feel like I was about to be put on a dunking stool. Just sayin'.

Edited by RachelLiz, 07 May 2015 - 04:16 AM.

#78 bewitchingredhead

bewitchingredhead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 04:30 AM

Honestly I thought we were being punked at first :rofl:

#79 RoseRed

RoseRed

. . . Not a big believer in . . . cowinkydink ;)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,460 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 02:22 PM

People like this blow through here pretty often. They never seem to stay long. :cry:
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

#80 westofthemoon

westofthemoon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 661 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 01:23 AM

Thanks for the laugh, Droghon! I missed all the fun.
Wouldst thou like to Live Deliciously? ~ "The VVitch"

Say what you know, do what you must, come what may.