Freddy, My Demon Frog Is Back!!!!!!!!!!!

AnjelWolf

A couple of weeks ago I posted that I appeared to have a weird frog that has red glowing eyes on my front porch. Well...several days ago he left and yes...it made me sad.

Today....I went out and found the little sucker back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is right in his old spot and just looked at me as if to say "What? You thought I would stay away from you forever!"

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:patsch: This is the last time I am warning you about breeding and conjuring demonic frogs with red eyes :patsch: I live here too. The freakin thing probably knows more about how to get a tri-rail ticket than the two of us did! :eek: Tim already thinks we were doing dunkin' donut hexes- how the hell am I going to explain Freddy :nono:

:patsch: This is the last time I am warning you about breeding and conjuring demonic frogs with red eyes :patsch: I live here too. The freakin thing probably knows more about how to get a tri-rail ticket than the two of us did! :eek: Tim already thinks we were doing dunkin' donut hexes- how the hell am I going to explain Freddy :nono:

Start a new Trad --the Freddy Frog Tradition.

Oh geez, what am I saying?...:wacko:

Dee....just tell Tim that it wasn't us...it was FurryJack!!! LOL!!! :lmao:

53...you've been hanging out with KW, Arabi and Dee and me tooooooooooooo long! LOL!!! :lmao:

Archived