• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#81 Anubha

Anubha

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 12:59 AM

Most of the time I feel like I'm getting accurate answers with a pendulum. Sometimes though, it seems my answers are just what my subconscious thinks I want to hear. If I get an answer that doesn't feel right, I quit and come back to it later. I've recently gotten back into using tarot and I feel I get much better answers. It seems to give me many layers of understanding about the subject at hand.

#82 Duchess

Duchess

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 03:01 AM

I've been using mine in conjunction with the tarot. I lvoe the detail I can get into with the tarot, but sometimes I really need just a yes or no answer to either the question I asked my cards, or on something that came up in the reading. Or my pendulum will start swinging wildly, which I'm discovering means: go ask the deck.

#83 Anubha

Anubha

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 07:57 AM

Very interesting, Duchess. I'll have to try using them together like that.

The last time I used the pendulum I felt I was getting odd answers, so I double checked for accuracy with some questions. Apparently, I'm going to be a millionaire but I will never have pink hair. And I am the only woman my ex-husband ever truly loved. Lol. It feels like I sometimes slip away from getting answers from a higher/more spiritual place to my subconscious mind just trying to boost my ego.

#84 SelkieBlythe

SelkieBlythe

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 05:22 PM

I don't know if I've shared this here, but I got some dowsing rods for christmas, and they're awesome! You can use them to divine answers to questions, doesn't have to be gold or water. But they work for finding lost objects too, and I've found lots of missing things in my house. They're a lot of fun.

I also got a citrine pendulum that I'm in love with and there's another one on the way. With the dowsing rods, I got the book Dowsing for Beginners by Richard Webster. It actually has a lot of information on pendulums, and some pretty cool history and ways to use dowsing that I hadn't ever thought of. 

#85 Anubha

Anubha

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 03:41 PM

OOOHHH...I want dowsing rods! Thanks for the idea :)