Photo
- - - - -

Destroying possessed or accursed objects.

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#61 Aurelian

Aurelian

The Devils Enabler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,561 posts

Posted 23 October 2015 - 02:46 AM

You know, that's a damn good question. I regularly renew and cleanse them for function, and if that no longer happened? I don't get attacked often, but even regular folk offend and piss off spirits, and with all the built up 'negativity?' Especially as those mirrors are spelled to purpose.

Interesting, thought provoking contribution from you on this, thanks for giving me something to think about and chew on! :vhappywitch:

"The truth about the world, he said, is that anything is possible. Had you not seen it from birth and thereby bled it of its strangeness it would appear to you for what it is, a hat trick in a medicine show, a fevered dream, a trance bepopulate with chimeras having neither analogue nor precedent, an itinerant carnival, a migratory tentshow whose ultimate destination after many a pitch in many a mudded field is unspeakable and calamitous beyond reckoning." - Cormac McCarthy

#62 Antoinette44

Antoinette44

• Seekers
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 08:00 PM

My Daughter and her friend woke me up at 2am and gave me her friends cat. The girl was getting evicted. "Ok, fine! I'll take the cat! At 2 in the morning, no less!" And they crazy girls sped off in my Daughter's Camaro. I took one look at the cat and dropped it. It's eyes were black and liquidity and empty. Like it had no soul. The cat looked up at me and I felt a magnetic pull like it wanted to draw me in. My Mom walked in, an said, " Oh how lovely! Let's name her Peaches." for she was white with orange cream. My Mom sensed nothing. Maybe I'm overreacting, it is 2am, maybe the cat will look better in the morning.
I then ushered 'Peaches' and Mom out the door. 'Peaches' left me a gift the next morning under a chair by my door. She faithfully kept leaving gifts under the chair for the next 4 days that I had her. No brand new kitty box good enough for her.
My other cat, whom we have had for years, came in for breakfast, took one look at 'Peaches', furred up, hissed, and ran out the door for the next 4 days. 'Peaches', calmly started licking a paw. "That's odd. New cats to another usually have a hiss off." I turned to open a can of food, (pull top), turned back, and 'Peaches', was gone. "Damnit! Where the heck did that spooky cat go!" After much searching, I opened my Mom's bedroom door to see 'Peaches', on top of my sleeping Mother. I guess she went through the closed door. I don't know.
I snatched her up and felt a cold chill go through me. I threw her out the front door and went back to the kitchen. 'Peaches' was on the counter, eating out of the can I just opened. That's a fast cat. She must have come through the back door I had opened.
I put her and food back on floor. She looked up with those soulless eyes and again, I felt a magnetic pull. That's it! 'Peaches' would have to go. I could do it in 2 days when Mom went to her Doctors appointment. For those 2 days, the cat disappeared and reappeared all over the house.
3 times the cat got in my Mom's shut bedroom door and got on her chest. I could barely get her off to her Doctors appointment, she was so drained. I put that cursed cat in a carrier, and let it go in the woods. Spoke a blessing over it, and that it better never come to my house again, or else.

Edited by Antoinette44, 05 December 2015 - 01:51 AM.

#63 Christine

Christine

Marsh Wiggle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 11:36 PM

The fuck did I read... are you bragging about abandoning a house cat? Is this a joke?
Don't drink from the river, drink from the well.

#64 RoseRed

RoseRed

. . . Not a big believer in . . . cowinkydink ;)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,460 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 11:48 PM

I didn't read it - no paragraph breaks. tomorrow.
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

#65 Nikki

Nikki

Air Bender

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,051 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 06:43 AM

that's the strangest freaking post.... wtf?

yeah, the cat was abandoned. sick shit.

and why is it in this thread?

The difference between Medicine and Poison is the Dose. :oil-bottle:
I Love you as certain Dark Things are to be Loved,
In Secret, Between the Shadow and the Soul.
- Pablo Neruda

#66 RoseRed

RoseRed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,460 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 11:48 AM

That's what frightened cats do.

There are techniques for introducing full grown cats into a household.

In many places it is illegal to dump house cats in the woods.

#67 RoseRed

RoseRed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,460 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 11:49 AM

Nikki, I guess it's considered destroying an accursed cat.

House cats don't have the skills to survive in the woods. Animal abuse is disgusting.

#68 Autumn Moon

Autumn Moon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,050 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 11:51 AM

That is really cruel to abandon a house cat...and one that was left in your charge to look after...I can't believe you did that A44...what is wrong with you. I don't think this would apply to ANY thread on here.

#69 Solanaceae

Solanaceae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 04:12 PM

You are really calling a living breathing animal an accursed object? That needs to be destroyed? Is that what you would do to a loved one or a client who was possessed or accursed? A44, that post made me ill. That poor scared cat. This is a forum for witches, pardon the cliche, but a lot of us like cats, and most of us do not condone animal cruelty. Grrrr...

Some are born to sweet delight,

Some are born to endless night.

(Fragments from "Auguries of Innocence") William Blake

#70 Solanaceae

Solanaceae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 04:37 PM

May I add that I agree with RR, this is scared cat behavior, not possessed or accursed cat behavior. It takes them while to find their place and feel at home. Leaving 'gifts' around the home, and wanting to be near the person that they find non threatening is part of cat acclimatization. Anyone who has loved a cat knows they can have an uncanny ability to appear where they were not a second ago, and behind closed doors. 7 generations of witches, did it skip your mother then? Why wouldn't she 'sense' what you did? Just curious.

Some are born to sweet delight,

Some are born to endless night.

(Fragments from "Auguries of Innocence") William Blake

#71 Oroboros

Oroboros

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 06:10 PM

Fear also makes their pupils get really big. Ergo, "black eyes". Hell, for that matter all mammals eyes dilate in fear, cat's are just more impressive because of their unique eye design.

It generally pays to objectively look for mundane or scientific explanations before jumping to a supernatural conclusion- ESPECIALLY if your a witch. And as a human being its your job to use sound reason before CONDEMNING SOMETHING TO DEATH.

Animals and children depend on the rest of us to protect them and to use common sense.

...From ev’ry depth of good and ill , The mystery which binds me still...— Poe

#72 RapunzelGnome

RapunzelGnome

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 09:02 PM

So you got bad vibes from a cat and you abandoned it in the woods....

This is why we can't have nice things.

#73 Belwenda

Belwenda

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 10:58 PM

What a creepy story. I sure wouldn't want to be a pet in that household.
"For there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so" W.S.

#74 westofthemoon

westofthemoon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 661 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 07:00 AM

Don't feed the troll.
Wouldst thou like to Live Deliciously? ~ "The VVitch"

Say what you know, do what you must, come what may.

#75 Oroboros

Oroboros

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 01:04 AM

lol. I'm gonna go on a site full of witches and talk about dropping a cat in the woods... But first I have to finish painting the swastika on my Anne Frank book from the library...

:thumbsup:

...From ev’ry depth of good and ill , The mystery which binds me still...— Poe

#76 Nikki

Nikki

Air Bender

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,051 posts

Posted 21 July 2016 - 09:56 PM

I had acquired small box. Although it was quite pretty and potentially useful, I just didn't dig its vibe. The box remained empty. Cast carelessly aside.

Each time I spotted this box, the more I began REALLY dislike it, but, noticed the more I disliked it, the more its vibe began to buzz - which I enjoyed.

Simultaneously, there was a person in my life that had to go ( all forms of mundane discouragement had failed and she wasn't worth doing a spell for)

Hmmmm.

So, I grabbed the box.

Now, this box wasn't accursed before, but it my dislike for it was bringing it 'alive'... and after I poured all the 'fuck off' energy into it - it had some serious juju going on !!

I gave the box to her.

So, within 48 hours I got to watch the effects. Very entertaining.

Sometimes destroying an accursed object is a missed opportunity !!!

The difference between Medicine and Poison is the Dose. :oil-bottle:
I Love you as certain Dark Things are to be Loved,
In Secret, Between the Shadow and the Soul.
- Pablo Neruda