Photo
- - - - -

The Blemished Witch: Complexion Problems After Workings

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#41 RoseRed

RoseRed

. . . Not a big believer in . . . cowinkydink ;)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,460 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 03:49 PM

I had an interesting conversation with an ATR practitioner who works professionally. This person will take on baneful workings for payment but also do good workings to balance the scales, so to speak. Not a way I've practiced but an idea that fits into this particular convo.

Speaking of backfire (I actually prefer backfeed - as in electrical terms) you can really fuck someone up if you feed their own naturally draining energies back into them- especially with chakra/energy center type work.

When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

#42 OCEANOS

OCEANOS

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 09:04 AM

I recently assisted in what was, for me, a fairly significant Working. Although nothing in my diet or hygiene has changed, I'm disgruntled at the state of my face. I typically have no blemishes, but a rather large part of my face has broken out quite badly in the days since the Working!
Is this a normal occurrence? I'm not looking for mundane skincare advice here, just wondering if this is something commonly encountered by others on their respective Paths. I should also add that I get a single blemish directly over my third eye (that takes forever to develop and heal) whenever I- in video game parlance- "go up a level" on my Path.

If it has nothing to do with your diet, hygiene or change of facial products then what you experiencing is definitely due the fairly significant working you done previously. Goodness this blemish is not severely damaging and it is healing but slow.

I have a friend who is a practitioner, he will have pimple or blemishes on his nose or other parts of his face appeared shortly after he cast a spell which is usually of dark nature and to him it is a sign that the spell is working effectively, these blemishes are the paltry price for his working as they always healed in time.

Personally in early 2000s, I have encountered a seemingly normal pimple that developed into a very bad case of skin infection shortly after a major working I did. I done the working somewhere in the middle of May that year, shortly after a small pimple like blemish appear on the side of my face, I thought it is a normal pimple so I got the regular pimple cream with Benzoyl Peroxide from the pharmacy. After applying the cream on it, it didn't get better instead it got a little bigger, in a few days’ time it grew to a size of a Reese peanut butter chocolate. I was shocked and I went to see a dermatologist, she told me I have a very bad case skin infection and she recommended a day surgery to remove the pus inside. I ask her why did this happen as I am very careful with my hygiene, she was not able to tell me exactly why this infection happens but it can be due to many reasons. I refused to do the procedure as I am worry it will leave a cross mark scar on my face. So I got her to prescribe some medications including antibiotics that can help and a Fusidic Acid based antibiotic cream to apply on the infected area. I was supposed to leave for an overseas trip in early June that year for 20 days; everything was confirmed and fully paid since April. Now with this on-going I decided to cancel it, so I got her to write me a letter of certification that I am unfit to fly, I managed to claim back part of my cost for the trip from my travel insurance. For my issue, I done a healing spell and energy healing work on the affected area, I also resort to some alternative herbal treatment on it, it took a long time to heal and it did leave a small not so noticeable blemish scar on the side of my face. After it healed, I went to an aesthetic doctor for a consultation, he told me this is very tiny scar there is no need to do laser or other invasive treatment for it, he recommend a scar removal gel for me to use which will help to lighten the scar. After this experience, I am very careful in doing certain workings, I am glad it did not leave a significant damaging mark on my face.

Years later, another friend of mine is not so fortunate after he done a dark working for his own purpose had a big infection appear on one whole side of his face which got very bad and permanently scarred his face, he smelled kind of like rotting corpse when I visited him at hospital, the doctor was unable to determine his condition exactly however they diagnosed it as a bad case of viral infection on skin. He told me he done a dark curse on somebody using venomous insects as part of the catalyst and it probably backfired that is the price he has to pay.

In my opinion, regardless what kind of workings you doing, it is better to do some significant protection/warding before, during and after your working; employing scapegoat tactic/fetch for certain workings, as during certain working when you remove something that something got to go somewhere. If it is a working for somebody else, it is better you do it with some payment or other stuffs as an energy exchange so what you do will not affect the other person; what the other person do will not affect you as this fair exchange will cut the link between both of you as the person do not owe you and you do not owe them. If you do a working for somebody usually you will have to bear some of the consequence of the working for that person, it is only fair if you have some form of exchange for the help you rendered be it monetarily or other stuffs. If the person does not deserve the help, you will definitely suffer a bad consequence for it. It’s better to be wary who you are helping, is the person really a victim or a doer of evil that is suffering from the deeds they done, it is solely based on your personal discretion and sole-liability only if something goes wrong in your life thereafter. Everything comes with a price tag, if you feel it deem fit then pay it without regrets; end of the day it is an individual choice.

I hope your blemish has already healed and gone by now, my apologies for bumping this old thread because I want to share some of my personal experience with regards to this subject.

"Some People Have A Gift For Stupidity, An Almost Mystic Ability To Withstand Any Form Of Logic"

output_dLSIE3.gif

#43 OCEANOS

OCEANOS

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 11:44 AM

I had an interesting conversation with an ATR practitioner who works professionally. This person will take on baneful workings for payment but also do good workings to balance the scales, so to speak. Not a way I've practiced but an idea that fits into this particular convo.

Speaking of backfire (I actually prefer backfeed - as in electrical terms) you can really fuck someone up if you feed their own naturally draining energies back into them- especially with chakra/energy center type work.

In my personal opinion as with all kinds of Healing works regardless Physical Therapy or Energy Light Works, generally the Healer will absorb part of the bad energy or baneful workings into their system no matter how careful. It is best to shield your major chakras and ask for protection from the Divine or your guides. Cut the etheric cords once healing is completed and drain the remnant energy into Mother Earth; make it a point to do cleansing after each working. Do self-healing from time to time.

"Some People Have A Gift For Stupidity, An Almost Mystic Ability To Withstand Any Form Of Logic"

output_dLSIE3.gif

#44 RoseRed

RoseRed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,460 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 05:04 PM

Yeah, I wasn't talking about healing work.

But that is excellent advice. It takes practice to learn not how to be tainted by the energies you work with.

#45 OCEANOS

OCEANOS

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 05:51 AM

If you noticed many Physical Therapists who work with different kind of techniques regardless ATR, Massage or Rolfing etc. to help or solve physical body ailment of their clients, in time their hands will be deformed; suffer from arthritis; or their body will have some other ailments because they absorb part of the baneful workings that was causing problems for their clients. They healed their clients however in time all these bad vibes that they absorbed each time; in time will accumulate; they did not remove them periodically these bad vibes will manifest into physical ailments too. That is the side effects of many profession as such even in some seemingly harmless profession. Like an office seated job can cause back problem, shoulder issues or eye issues due to bad posture or constant use of computers; hair stylist/ hair dressers/ barbers suffer from skin ailments like red fingers, cracking skin or discolored nails etc. due to constant contact with chemicals agents and water. All these are occupational hazards and ailments whereby many are suffering from.

output_dLSIE3.gif

#46 Marrena

Marrena

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 10:24 AM

Oceanos, I am encouraged by your words. When I have done healings I both feel a drain on my own energy and that I take some of the sickness into myself (a mild version, like a vaccine). Many times when I read about healings, for example like Reiki, it is emphasized that no harm comes to the healer and that the energy is from the air or the earth or some other inexhaustible force. That has not been my experience and made me feel deficient.

#47 OCEANOS

OCEANOS

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 11:47 AM

Oceanos, I am encouraged by your words. When I have done healings I both feel a drain on my own energy and that I take some of the sickness into myself (a mild version, like a vaccine). Many times when I read about healings, for example like Reiki, it is emphasized that no harm comes to the healer and that the energy is from the air or the earth or some other inexhaustible force. That has not been my experience and made me feel deficient.

Marrena for all kinds of Healing Energy Light Works regardless which school of thoughts, first and foremost you have to do it correctly as you are the channeler or vessel to facilitate the Healing on yourself or others using external energy not your own like Universal Energy or other sources of raw energy. As a Healer you must be able to heal yourself first before others. Feeling drained can also be that you are not channeling the external energy but channeling your own personal energy; in time it will deplete your core energy and you will end up feeling sick or look older than your true age. Also when you do healing for others, the empathy you have for them is too much that is why you used your own energy in the process. You have to do it with a complacent heart to strike a balance in facilitating an effective healing session without draining your own core energy. Cut the etheric cords once healing is completed so that no astral hooking from the recipient to leech or feed on your energy as and when they need to without even knowing it consciously.

With regards to Reiki, you should not feel drained after a session whether on yourself or other because you are channeling Universal Life Force to facilitate Healing Energy Light Works. It is highly possible you are not doing it correctly or your attunement is not done properly thus you are channeling more of your own core energy than Reiki Energy whenever you are doing such work. You should only do healing on yourself first and when you are sure you doing it correctly then you can start to do it for your family and close friends instead of jumping straight to do healing on anyone immediately without any experiences. You will do more harm to yourself and others than good. You should consult your Teacher who do the attunement for you and seek advice on these issues you are experiencing, if your Mentor is qualified and legitimate Master Healer, he/she should be able to find the source of your problem and resolve them for you. You can only do Reiki Healing for other when you done Reiki II Attunement, with Reiki I you can only do simple healing on yourself.

In many circumstances, an inexperienced Healer would healed somebody ailment and have other similar ailment manifested in their own body and life if they do not take precaution or do it correctly. For example you healed a right hand ailment for someone thereafter in your daily live you accidentally sprained and injured your right leg. As with all Spiritual or Energy Works, the doer should not help another at the expense of themselves unless in circumstances of life and death.

Anyway these are based on my own experience, perspective and knowledge purely for sharing only.

output_dLSIE3.gif

#48 Marrena

Marrena

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 12:21 PM

I am not a Reiki practitioner and do not have a healing teacher. I have only done healing on family and close friends, as I am embarrassed by the whole thing and try to keep it on the downlow. Just as well, since it sounds like I'm doing it wrong! I do not have a conduit to universal energy.

#49 OCEANOS

OCEANOS

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 03:46 PM

I am not a Reiki practitioner and do not have a healing teacher. I have only done healing on family and close friends, as I am embarrassed by the whole thing and try to keep it on the downlow. Just as well, since it sounds like I'm doing it wrong! I do not have a conduit to universal energy.

In general, all kinds of Healing Energy Light Works not only just Reiki employ the use of an External Source to facilitate Healing. Only Reiki Practice channel Universal Energy as healing energy; Reiki do require Attunements. There are many other kinds of Healing Practices. There is nothing to be embarrassed at all, everyone start their path somewhere. If you are doing it wrong now does not mean you cannot do it right in time. Be Positive is the Key to all Healing.

output_dLSIE3.gif

#50 RoseRed

RoseRed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,460 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 04:08 PM

I have a question about the 'be positive in all healing.' What about the things you just have to kill? You give them enough positive energy and they just feast and grow.

Or am I not understanding your meaning here? I don't consider myself a healer. I'm a decent medic in emergencies but other tell me that I should claim that label. I don't think it's appropriate - I haven't earned it.

I have a sincere interest in learning more about the Healing Arts. I think that some threads on those by people who are good at it would be a beautiful thing. (hint, hint, please)

#51 OCEANOS

OCEANOS

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 05:26 PM

I have a question about the 'be positive in all healing.' What about the things you just have to kill? You give them enough positive energy and they just feast and grow.

Or am I not understanding your meaning here? I don't consider myself a healer. I'm a decent medic in emergencies but other tell me that I should claim that label. I don't think it's appropriate - I haven't earned it.

I have a sincere interest in learning more about the Healing Arts. I think that some threads on those by people who are good at it would be a beautiful thing. (hint, hint, please)

As with all forms of Healing, the Healer and Recipient has to have the correct positive mind set to accept the Healing that is needed. For example a terminally ill patient need to have the will to live so they will be able to live longer; if they themselves do not have the will to live no drugs or doctor can prolong their lives. Being Positive is a better medicine than any drugs in most circumstances. Healing Light Works can help to relieve certain discomfort of the terminally ill or facilitate and boost healing process of an ailment. Some conditions cannot be killed off. In the circumstances of a cancer patient, the Healer cleared the bad energy that is in the patient which is part of the cancer that is affecting the body, the patient will feel better however because mentally the patient know his/her condition and assumed it cannot be removed, by such intent in matter of time the bad energy will be called back by the patient subconsciously. That is why some reacted better with Healing Light Works, Drugs and Treatment while some don't. They must have the Positive Will and Mindset to have Faith in whatever treatment they are having for it to work best. There are proven cases of terminally ill patient surpassed the longevity of what their doctor told them using alternative healing methods. Without any Positivity nothing can ever work.

Emergency Medic is like Angel saving lives. Very fulfilling job.

output_dLSIE3.gif

#52 RoseRed

RoseRed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,460 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 07:49 PM

I began caring for my mother and her cancer battle October, twice back. She beat the cancer. She lived and is preparing herself in the Old Ways. She is determined to live long enough to place a Blessing upon her Grandchild.

That's not the type of magic that was weilded to great affect with medical scans showing the impossible. It was a Catholic hospital. It was a miracle. They sent the head nun in to have a chat with me about my crystals and meditations. By the time she left - I had her Blessing. She was shocked and said that most people don't follow the Old Ways anymore and that they are to leave me alone and give us our privacy. I liked that tough old bitch. She ran that as her convent.

#53 OCEANOS

OCEANOS

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 05:33 AM

I began caring for my mother and her cancer battle October, twice back. She beat the cancer. She lived and is preparing herself in the Old Ways. She is determined to live long enough to place a Blessing upon her Grandchild.

That's not the type of magic that was weilded to great affect with medical scans showing the impossible. It was a Catholic hospital. It was a miracle. They sent the head nun in to have a chat with me about my crystals and meditations. By the time she left - I had her Blessing. She was shocked and said that most people don't follow the Old Ways anymore and that they are to leave me alone and give us our privacy. I liked that tough old bitch. She ran that as her convent.

Sorry to hear about this, I am glad she is going strong. I am sure by Her Will with your Love and Care can create Miracle! Crystal Healing can also aid in such circumstances. I have a good friend Sally who battled with her cancer for over 8 years before she moved on when her doctor told her she only got a month to live. She was very into Crystal Healing and some other Healing Methods which she diligently practices in her daily life; and everything she did with her Will created Miracle. She passed away peacefully in her sleep few years ago. Her bedroom was full of crystals, I am sure crystals has help her through in the time of difficulties and she has surpassed the longevity given by her doctor. She is sadly missed by me and others who are her friends.

As with all kinds of Healing Light Works regardless of ailments, diseases or terminal illness; they would help and show tangible results. For instance as in Cancer with drugs, doctor treatment together with Healing Energy Light Works, after few healing sessions other than feeling better physically; some can see a decrease in cancer cells or control in cancer cells from multiplying in their test report.

output_dLSIE3.gif

#54 Marrena

Marrena

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 08:27 PM

--------------------------------------------------

Ah, so you used killing magic against the cancer? It sounds like you are much more advanced than I am!

Judith Orloff has written books on how she uses her witch abilities to do Reiki-type healings (i.e. non-draining). She uses various euphemisms, but there is no doubt that she is a witch.

I used to know a lot of nuns back when I was younger--there are definitely some who follow the path in convents!