unexplained connection

hawkwind

Has anyone ever feel a connection to someone like you have known them your whole life even though you just met them? I have had this happen recently and it is truely like I have known this person my whole life. I have actually even been feeling their energy even when they are not around it is like a spiritual energy but they are alive. I can feel when they are sad and in pain also when they are happy even though they are not around. I have even felt this in my sleep which will wake me up. I have never had this happen before I don't know what to make of it. I'm battling with how I should feel about this. I don't normaly talk about private stuff like this on here bc of fear of what people will think of me. This has really caught me off guard and can't get it off my mind. Any thoughts would be great. :confused:

I have experienced this with one other person.  He was my best friend immediately and we were literally hanging out every day playing music and riding around the countryside.  He was the type of friend that I never got into a single argument or fight with and we complimented each others characters very well.  He passed away  a few months before his 20th birthday in a car accident and it was like life took a piece of me with him. His car accident by chance did not have me in the vehicle with him, and the time of day and the route he was taking most often had the both of us riding together.  I think in an alternate universe we may have died together, and somehow I am here playing out the remainder of this one while somewhere he is playing out the remainder of a life without me.  He has contacted me briefly a few times over the years since he died, mostly to help uplift me when I was feeling down or to give me a message or warning. I visit his grave at least once a month to dust off the headstone where the grass clippings from the mower tend to clump around the edges of it.

I'd make two guesses - it could just be someone you're really into so you're hyper-aware of them (like when one starts dating a new person, etc.) but I would also want to know the person's background (and not just what they've told me and/or wanted me to hear) because if you are constantly feeling someone it could be that person attaching themselves to you or your energy. If I'm not dating a person and don't have that "normal mundane" just-met vibe as an explanation, then I would be leary of having someone's energy around me so much when they are  not present. Including even if they felt like a "good" person to me, and doubly especially if they have any craft connections. And triple-especially if I couldn't turn it off when I needed to.

There is another simple, basic astrology explanation.  I get this phenomenon on a smaller level whenever I meet almost any Cancer, Pisces, or someone born near the Libra/Scorpio cusp.  I connect instantly with almost every Cancer I come across.

I think it's a reincarnation thing.  We go through our lives with the same core grouping.

Not everyone believes in reincarnation.

I've felt that.  You're not alone with it.

There is another simple, basic astrology explanation.  I get this phenomenon on a smaller level whenever I meet almost any Cancer, Pisces, or someone born near the Libra/Scorpio cusp.  I connect instantly with almost every Cancer I come across.

I connect with the Saggitarius sign. Also, I think Michele made a good point about someone's energy around 24/7. It's not always a bad thing but just from experience I'd be careful. Extra shielding and such, and read your own aura to see if something abnormal is there. It's hard to explain what abnormal is for another person but you'll know if you see it.

I think in an alternate universe we may have died together, and somehow I am here playing out the remainder of this one while somewhere he is playing out the remainder of a life without me. 

You've really got me thinking here. The concept of emotion being so powerful it can cross realities. Is that as far as your thought process on the matter went or did you push it further. I'd be keen to explore this idea in more depth.

I am very sorry for your loss

The astrology concept could be a possibility I am Libra I have no idea what they are. It is not 24/7  But pretty close I will use some protection and guard myself a little. I never in my life felt anything like this it's like their energy is like this addictive drug that when I feel it, it is like a euphoric feeling. I keep telling myself that I should not feel this way. But yet I do. :confused:

I have experienced this with one other person.  He was my best friend immediately and we were literally hanging out every day playing music and riding around the countryside.  He was the type of friend that I never got into a single argument or fight with and we complimented each others characters very well.  He passed away  a few months before his 20th birthday in a car accident and it was like life took a piece of me with him. His car accident by chance did not have me in the vehicle with him, and the time of day and the route he was taking most often had the both of us riding together.  I think in an alternate universe we may have died together, and somehow I am here playing out the remainder of this one while somewhere he is playing out the remainder of a life without me.  He has contacted me briefly a few times over the years since he died, mostly to help uplift me when I was feeling down or to give me a message or warning. I visit his grave at least once a month to dust off the headstone where the grass clippings from the mower tend to clump around the edges of it.

I'm sorry for you loss.

Archived