• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Izzie

Izzie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 05:55 PM

Has anyone worked with the Fallen Angel oracle cards? I've been working with them on and off for a few weeks, and they have been super accurate for me.

The 72 card deck is based on the Lesser Key of Solomon, and each daemon is assigned a card. The art is gothic graveyard, beautiful IMO. The mood of the deck is dark, but along the lines of getting to the heart of the issue. There's absolutely no fluffy cards. Actually, except for a couple of "bad boys" in the deck, most of the meanings are well rounded, meaning not every card is all good or all bad. Such is life, there's not a lot of black and white but many shades of grey.

Just wanted to share & see how you like the deck.

Know thyself means this, that you get acquainted with what you know, and what you can do.- Menander

#2 ClockworkGhost

ClockworkGhost

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 09:04 AM

I own 139 tarot decks of various types, shapes and sizes. I don't own this deck, having mostly stayed away from oracle decks. I do have an Osho oracle deck which I find extremely frustrating, as it tends to talk in obtuse circles. I've ordered this deck to add to my collection. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.
'The way to do is to be' - Lao Tzu