ArcticWitch

Celebrities Who Seem Witchy

Yes Michelle- definately Ian Anderson from Jethro Tull- his early music has many references to "the old ways",

My all time favourite Actress Fairuza Balk since her days as child star, she is a witch in real life; previously owner of one of nation's oldest occult shop.

The sisters trio of Wilson Philips; coven of three, their glamoury still working after few decades as they are still Holding On.

J.K.Rowling, Author of Harry Potter Series whereby her success is brought upon by witchcraft in a way.

Madonna who is a Kabbalist evident in her works and actions.

Inkubus Sukkubus one of my favourite neopagan band.

The ususal suspects: Tori Amos, Stevie Nicks, Angelina Jolie.

I have wondered about Chris Cornell from Soundgarden for years. An occasional lyric from him makes me think he may be inclined toward witchcraft. I saw a picture of him in an interview in Rolling Stone a long time ago where he was wearing a goddess necklace. Not that that in itself is a big thing, but not sure why else a big rock star alternative metal guy would be wearing it.

Guest peterwitch

I think maybe Mika and Sam Smith?

Reviving this thread to add a couple of singers:

Katy Perry

Rihanna

I also feel like Taykor Swift dabbles

Then of course:

Dr John

Beyoncé. Besides becoming known as America's queen, those pregnancy photos are definitely witchy.

what about the fabulous Loreena Mckennitt? From her celtic folk music and all of her song titles, makes my witch-dar go crazy.

The first one that comes to mind for me is Bjork. Maybe also Joanna Newsom. 

• Upvote 1

Maybe also Devendra Banhart? And definitely Siouxsie Sioux 

Beyoncé. Besides becoming known as America's queen, those pregnancy photos are definitely witchy.

Oh yes. Has Oshun written all over it as well as Aphrodite. But especially Oshun.

-Nicole Kidman- she was ALITTLE too convincing in "Practical Magick". Sandra Bulleck may or may not be a witch but definitely has the capacity.

- Fauriza Balk. Love her. Admitted wiccan I believe. But she's a true artist. She never got "too hollywood".

-the whole main cast of "The craft" as well as the writers and producers.

-Oprah, though she's probably a Christian witch.

-everyone in "The Secret". Especially the main lady Lilou. She probably comes from a family of witches.

-Forest Whitiker is into Voodoo or Santeria can't remember which one exactly.

-youtubers who talk about "Manifesting". Most are opportunist telling people how to get into more debt with luxuries but a few really understand and do a lot witchy stuff to raise energy bind it to their vision boards and direct it.

Seedier celebs:

-the guy who wrote the "Satanic Bible". People say, oh it's just philosophical which may be the case exoterically. But they have a lot of pictures of members doing rituals and bad things happened to some celebrities who were apart of that or unconfirmed and hanging out on the periphery of it, perhaps they tried to leave and the family was like f u "CURSED"?

-Sharon Tate and Roman Polanski. Sharon was murdered because they would not let Charlse Manson be in their cult. Charlse Manson probably was also a witch. He had a very high persuasion IQ (witch power!) as evidenced by his many manic followers. There are a lot of court cases around this that were hidden or dropped because of how many celebs and execs we're apart of the Polanski orgy cult. Polanski being in a sex based cult would explain some of the sex abuse allegations.

Edited by Rubygirl

Lana Del Ray has she is taking part in tonight's Trump Binding.

_________

Ah! I just came here to post about this. Here's a link about her (implied) participation, for those interested.

(Edit: Forgive me for linking to a tabloid, but I figure for quoting a celebrity's tweet, it's reliable enough. There are abundant other articles out there about it if anyone cares that much). 

Edited by Yex

Seconding the OP's mention of Maynard James Keenan. APC's song 'Rose' is an empowerment spell if I've ever heard one.

ok, everyone keeps mentioning Beyonce, but check out the two items her sister Solange brought in her mesh bag to the Met Gala last night  :cool_witch:

met-gala-outfits-2018-1.jpg

(the theme was "Heavenly Bodies: Fashion and the Catholic Imagination")