46 replies to this topic

#41 Rubygirl

Rubygirl

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 11:40 PM

Beyoncé. Besides becoming known as America's queen, those pregnancy photos are definitely witchy.

Oh yes. Has Oshun written all over it as well as Aphrodite. But especially Oshun.

-Nicole Kidman- she was ALITTLE too convincing in "Practical Magick". Sandra Bulleck may or may not be a witch but definitely has the capacity.

- Fauriza Balk. Love her. Admitted wiccan I believe. But she's a true artist. She never got "too hollywood".

-the whole main cast of "The craft" as well as the writers and producers.

-Oprah, though she's probably a Christian witch.

-everyone in "The Secret". Especially the main lady Lilou. She probably comes from a family of witches.

-Forest Whitiker is into Voodoo or Santeria can't remember which one exactly.

-youtubers who talk about "Manifesting". Most are opportunist telling people how to get into more debt with luxuries but a few really understand and do a lot witchy stuff to raise energy bind it to their vision boards and direct it.

Seedier celebs:
-the guy who wrote the "Satanic Bible". People say, oh it's just philosophical which may be the case exoterically. But they have a lot of pictures of members doing rituals and bad things happened to some celebrities who were apart of that or unconfirmed and hanging out on the periphery of it, perhaps they tried to leave and the family was like f u "CURSED"?

-Sharon Tate and Roman Polanski. Sharon was murdered because they would not let Charlse Manson be in their cult. Charlse Manson probably was also a witch. He had a very high persuasion IQ (witch power!) as evidenced by his many manic followers. There are a lot of court cases around this that were hidden or dropped because of how many celebs and execs we're apart of the Polanski orgy cult. Polanski being in a sex based cult would explain some of the sex abuse allegations.

Edited by Rubygirl, 13 February 2017 - 12:05 AM.

#42 RavenFlyer

RavenFlyer

Backwoods Witch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,545 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 07:21 AM

Dolly Parton

My ETSY store:

Appalachian Witchery http://www.etsy.com/...lachianWitchery

#43 Duchess

Duchess

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 05:06 PM

Dolly Parton

Definitely!

#44 Cameo

Cameo

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 01:43 AM

Lana Del Ray has she is taking part in tonight's Trump Binding.

#45 Yex

Yex

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 09:48 AM

Lana Del Ray has she is taking part in tonight's Trump Binding.

_________

Ah! I just came here to post about this. Here's a link about her (implied) participation, for those interested.

(Edit: Forgive me for linking to a tabloid, but I figure for quoting a celebrity's tweet, it's reliable enough. There are abundant other articles out there about it if anyone cares that much). 

Edited by Yex, 25 February 2017 - 09:51 AM.

#46 AmethystRain

AmethystRain

• Seekers
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 05:27 AM

Angelina Jolie, Madonna, Viggo Mortensen, Beyonce, Bjork, Damon Albarn.

#47 Roanna

Roanna

She of the spiders and degus...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 713 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 10:32 AM

Tori Amos for certain

Do what you believe to be the right thing and trust yourself.

Witchpathforward My website incorporating "Ask a Witch a Question," my blog and websites of witchy interest.