An oldie - I should paint again

Horne

Interesting. Warm colors through the eyes and into the mind. I like it.

Thank you, I like what you said about the warm colours, as I painted this one back in the day with "the fire of inspiration" in mind. :smile:

Horne, that is the style and quality of art that I would proudly display in my home. You should definitely take up painting again!

Thank you AW, that's a big compliment, I'm thinking about doing one with purple and lilac and blue colours. It's been years since I last painted and I have materials lined up, now I just wait for the right moment.

Thank you, I like what you said about the warm colours, as I painted this one back in the day with "the fire of inspiration" in mind. :smile:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Like a stylized flame. Or else symbolic of a flame.

Acrylics are fun, not half the hassle of oils. Watering them down enough to make for some vivid watercolor paintings. 

Oh it was certainly flame intended. That's also why I chose a triangular frame. ;)

I prefer acrylics over oil paints, because they tend to dry a lot sooner. I never tried watering them down though, I guess when I find a colour I like, I want to use it purely. 

Archived