Photo
- - - - -

How to raise Elemental Spirits - Does anyone else do this?

elementals spirits earth spirits Spiritualism

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#1 SachaX

SachaX

• Former Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 06:40 PM

I used the search button and couldn't find anything close enough to this topic. So I am creating my first actual thread (except for the newbie thread).

When growing up, we had 4 very skinny tall trees that grew close together and created a "box" that was the perfect size for a grown person to stand in between the trees.

I remember a circle was plotted out around the the area, with the trees and a fire-pit set off to one side. A twine rope was stretched tied up around all corners, and large white pieces of cloth was draped on each side, as to create a space in the box to allow someone to stand in and they could only be seen as a silhouette when there was a fire burning several yards behind it. The edges were pinched shut with clothes pins.

We would raise an elemental spirit within the box in order to gain useful information about our futures and any ancient wisdom.

We would light the fire, we would run around beating on drums singing, drinking, having a lot of energy and time to burn. We would show reverence to the elements as well as showing and honoring the male and female. Usually after a long while of this, "His" silhouette would show up, and we would stop dancing and we would line up and allow whatever oldest person that was with us to introduce us to "him" and to ask for useful information. We would take turns asking questions or asking for help with something, and would offer poppets or food, or flowers, or fruit. Sometimes they would stay long enough and speak, sometimes they would give you a psychic message, sometimes they would disappear as fast as they appeared.

I have always been amazed when an elemental spirit is raised that it just feels natural, not like the feeling you get when your hairs stand up after you feel the presence of a spirit that was human in life. It was never a scary experience at all, even for the first-timers.

A few friends of mine did this with the fire elemental a few weeks ago and it worked out great. Tonight we are doing it with sheets and wood so that we can get the earth elemental.

Does anyone else do this? Is it something that makes me sound like I'm off my rocker? If you do this, what method do you use?

With time: weapons of war disintegrate, the hand drops the pen, but Magick will always be. ~ Me

#2 Guest_monsnoleedra_*

Guest_monsnoleedra_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 August 2014 - 11:04 PM

I keep coming back to this as it sparks an old memory for me.  A memory of a game and calling forth Old Nick I think it was at the time.  Bunch of kids acting out and doing things in the dark and at the edge of the woods at the time.  Do not recall from where we got the game only that a bunch of us played it for a bit one summer.  Fire pit, dancing and drumming and swinging about the fire pit as we called old Nick.  Sort of funny in retrospect not knowing that Old Nick was the British name for Satan.  This being the same group of kids that held Ouija board sessions, seances and all sorts of crazy things at the time.  Heck the same group that found two snakes on a frozen pond, brought them back and placed them in a terrarium.  Only to get our butts whipped later because the large black snake got out and was found on his mom's stomach one night.  Yeah we were very young and dumb in many ways at the time.

I am curious as to how you are using "Elemental Spirit" in this.  For me coming from a shamanic / hedgewitch aspect I would see an elemental spirit to be something like one of the standing ones of green ones to represent the earth for instance.  Perhaps equating it to the Dryad or something similar that we might call a semi-divine entity that is connected to the earth plain and element.  Many entities that today might be also placed within the limits of the fae type beings.  Yet only in extreme situations would I consider it a true elemental being that was called or summoned from an elemental plain of existence.

As such I would observe the boundaries and unease or discomfort between the various elemental entities.  For instance i'd never have fire present when I am trying to connect to an earth elemental or any of the standing ones or green ones.  Figure fire is the bane of the earth elemental in that capacity.  Yet if I was calling to a deep earth being such as a magma creature then I might have fire present as the magma creature would be a liminal entity composed of both fire and earth.

The way you describe it almost makes me think of a form of Augury where you read the signs conveyed in the shadows that dance upon the sheets.  Not divination though it has aspects of that as well.

I have done things similar to what your describing but it was always upon a fog bank or smoke field from a fire.  You call out to whatever entity maybe present and ask it to speak to you or reveal some portent of the future.  Those though are almost always air elemental's, water elemental's or detached astral / etheral entities that may or may not have ever been human.  Fire elemental's I find reveal themselves through fire or the hot embers as the flame has died down.  Occasionally they will act like a will-o-wisp that dances above the fire or like an ember that pops and flies away from the flame.  Earth elemental's I connect to via touching the earth, especially in a depression or on the face of an exposed mountain cut.  Sometimes though the stone people will speak to you through a telepathic type vision as you hold a rock, stone or crystal in your hands and open your third eye region to them.  Water elemental's in my experience like fog or mist as they can take shape and form though the deep water ones need a pool or body of water vice an airborne water source.  Air is the hardest for me to connect with though its an interesting experience when a vortex suddenly rises up around you and uses ground litter to form a shape in the air with it.

What gets me about your description is that it matches some aspects of speaking to the shades of the dead.  The fire and dance / drumming.  The surface for reflecting the shades form and offerings of food stuffs or blood as a sacrifice.  The psychic messages or disembodied voice that will occasionally be heard as you question them.  The bad part though is that most times the shade knows nothing of the future and only speaks what it thinks you want to hear or try to relive life for the duration of the encounter.  Well longer if you get close enough and it can latch onto you or possess you.  The white sheets confusing it and acting as a boundary that it can not pass, almost a sacred enclosure if you've used any ceremonial type aspects.  Even the usage of poppets or constructs to give it a temporary body or possession for it to inhabit for longer periods.  No I don't suggest they be used though as the outcome is far worse than the benefit of doing so in my opinion.  Almost Santeria / VooDoo  like when working with Baron Samedi from a few things i've read.   

Not sure this is what you were asking but its what this topic reminded me of.

#3 SachaX

SachaX

• Former Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 11:33 PM

You had alot of interesting things to say about this. I can tell you had hesitation in responding and that you may advise against such practice.

It was also neat hearing how the idea was warped by christianity as to be calling up Old Nick. Sort of reminds me of the game bloody mary in that aspect.

People in my village, Adults, lead the charge. We did this as often as the changing of the seasons - sometimes though smoke above the fire, sometimes through the sheets, sometimes during some heavy rainfall to see where the water parts. We also did it when the moon was full and we could see our shadows and the shadows of those standing around us who were not there in the flesh.

There may have been some time of the season or some other reason why we would use one method over the other.

It's also very interesting that it reminds you of speaking to the shades of the dead. We were not calling upon any dead relatives or demons, and those things did not come as far as I remember.

With time: weapons of war disintegrate, the hand drops the pen, but Magick will always be. ~ Me

#4 Guest_monsnoleedra_*

Guest_monsnoleedra_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 August 2014 - 12:07 AM

You had alot of interesting things to say about this. I can tell you had hesitation in responding and that you may advise against such practice.

It was also neat hearing how the idea was warped by christianity as to be calling up Old Nick. Sort of reminds me of the game bloody mary in that aspect.

People in my village, Adults, lead the charge. We did this as often as the changing of the seasons - sometimes though smoke above the fire, sometimes through the sheets, sometimes during some heavy rainfall to see where the water parts. We also did it when the moon was full and we could see our shadows and the shadows of those standing around us who were not there in the flesh.

There may have been some time of the season or some other reason why we would use one method over the other.

It's also very interesting that it reminds you of speaking to the shades of the dead. We were not calling upon any dead relatives or demons, and those things did not come as far as I remember.

It's funny you should use Bloody Mary as I though initially of using the Candy Man x3 and mirror reference for part of that response.  I think the calling up of things has many faces though I agree Christianity did warp or corrupt some of them.  In sort of a perverse sense a lot of them have also been corrupted or polluted through movies and such.  In that capacity sort of like taking someone out on a snipe hunt and leaving them holding the bag in the dark of night.

I have to admit when I hear of some of these things I am reminded of an old movie titled DARK SECRETS OF HARVEST HOME, http://www.imdb.com/...0077399/reviews.  Yet that ties into the fertility / fecundity rites and rituals and involves corn dollies, poppets, sacrifice and rebirth.  Some aspects of speaking with the spirits and shades but not for augury or divination aspects.  Very much tying into the harvest calendar and the old witchcraft practices to a degree if you get rid of the Hollywood dramatic slants of the movie.

Some of what you've said remind me of the different rites and rituals that were performed by different groups.  It's like there were things we boys did, things only the girls did with the women.  Seemed parts of it tied into the moon lodge practices and the rites of blood, which we boys were not allowed to participate in.  Parts that where almost ancestral in nature, almost like how at Christmas you have the stories and remembrances of those who've passed over and recounting of lore and stories.  For the boys also part of the blooding process when we made our first kill and honored the animals and such.

I died in my youth so seeing shadows and things that were not there was nothing new to me.  Made me a bit different than some of my family and ironically made some of the things they did seem really funny to me as if they had missed the mark.

Some things I would advise against but probably not for the reasons most would think of I think.  I tend to agree with Shakespeare's Hamlet where Hamlet tells Horatio, "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy!" Hamlet Act 1, scene 5, 159–167

Edited by monsnoleedra, 25 August 2014 - 12:13 AM.

#5 SachaX

SachaX

• Former Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 10:08 PM

Some of what you've said remind me of the different rites and rituals that were performed by different groups.  It's like there were things we boys did, things only the girls did with the women.  Seemed parts of it tied into the moon lodge practices and the rites of blood, which we boys were not allowed to participate in.  Parts that where almost ancestral in nature, almost like how at Christmas you have the stories and remembrances of those who've passed over and recounting of lore and stories.  For the boys also part of the blooding process when we made our first kill and honored the animals and such.

---

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the moon lodge and blood ritual Native American activities?

#6 Guest_monsnoleedra_*

Guest_monsnoleedra_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 August 2014 - 10:35 PM

---

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the moon lodge and blood ritual Native American activities?

Moon Lodge is usually a Native term that pertained to the lodge women would go to during their menstrual cycle or actions taken during that time frame.  My family has been in the Blue Ridge since the late 1600's and parts of their interaction with various native nations did cross into their jargon.  Depending upon which elder you spoke to and where they lived there might be different terms used.  Blood rites have been part of women's mysteries forever regardless of which location they hailed from.  A lot of folk and granny practices had blood rites and usages in their practices.  One of the reason's daughter's in my line were taught and sons were told never to eat or drink unless it was first "Checked" by the women in our family or close family friends.  Think I was in my late teens before I ever ate something made by someone not of my family or close family friend, especially those with daughters.

Folk beliefs and practices used to be really something.  Today not so much as there are a lot of outsiders, well anyone not born there is an outsider regardless of how long they've lived there.  You still come across aspects of it but I don't think its pushed as much as it was when I was growing up in the 60's.  Yet get into the hills and mountains and you still see a lot of it though you have to know what your looking at most times.

Edited by monsnoleedra, 26 August 2014 - 10:36 PM.

#7 SachaX

SachaX

• Former Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 10:49 PM

I think it's probably ok if we highjack this thread and change the subject because no one else seems to care to put forth a response.

Sooo... more about you...

I've run across people in my life whose "Native American grandmother taught me this or that" and I have always listened intently because it is fascinating how many similarities there are with pre-christian/pre-saxon England ways. Invariably I hear influences of christianity in the mix and usually conclude my interest. But that is not to mean that a root belief is someone vastly different.

As I was reading your post I imagined there there are various Native American aspects into the magical situations you experienced as a child. I also saw some christian related twisting in how you viewed some things.

This place, America, is sure a melting pot! Diaspora at it's greatest!

I wonder if you have tried to further experience the Native American side of things and how that differs from the "mixed" way (so to speak).

#8 Guest_monsnoleedra_*

Guest_monsnoleedra_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 August 2014 - 11:14 PM

I don't lay clam to a Native American Ancestry as it's never been proven.  We are supposed to be related to a couple of eastern nations way back and those influences came down through the generations.   My mothers father was supposed to be Native or part and some considered him a shaman like person.  Never meet the man and he only came to the family once I am aware of after I went into the Navy.  Yet my aunts were not surprised at all that I got placed on a shamanic / hedgewitch type pathway.  A couple even wondering who was tagged to continue that aspect.  Though I can say it sure was not a blessing to me.  Then add in my Grandmother descended off of HIghland Scots who originated from the Isle of Lewis.  Imagine being in Scotland and the first night having a highlander ghost show up and tell you he failed you once but now has a chance to make amends and get his honor back.  Lots of highland stuff resembled native stuff at times.

Christian wise have to remember a lot of Folk and Granny practices were built within or upon Christian influences.  It's like where my family line came from you have some Germanic influences that still linger in geographical names, some customs, etc but we don't claim German as our heritage though I have cousins that have that in their genealogical lines.

It's not down in the Shenandoah Valley and parts of the Piedmont much anymore but you still find examples of Pennsylvania Dutch Pow Wow type workings.  Many of the older Mountain Church's and such had a lot of early Indian cultural influences so that crossed into their Folk and Granny practices in the form of root workings, animal husbandry, knot magics, etc.   It's like my grandfather taught me to be a water witch, though I'm not very good at it.  Yet there are Christian influence pasted over top of older concepts.  In some ways not dis-similar to how many diaspora practice have Christian elements covering older concepts.

What gets me is many people try to discount things Christian but forget that as Christianity came in those older things often became parts of it or continued in local folklore and cultural practices.  Consider the Catholic idea of Blessing of the Herds and Flocks, an elder practice draped within later Christian theology.  Ask your self why there are so many Green Man and Shelia-Na-Gig figures on many rural churches and buildings. 

#9 SachaX

SachaX

• Former Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 11:41 PM

As far as I'm concerned... christian aspects mixed in with traditional beliefs renders the base to be changed from our ancestors. Although I remember many of the old folks back home acted all nice and gentlemanly when there were visitors, and would use phrases and words that they don't usually say. When I got back into witchcraft after university, I realized the old folks were "acting christian" sometimes. I think it probably was to avoid persecution.

I also remember stories of people getting put up against fence posts and their clothes ripped off as to find a witches spot. Father's friend "uncle Macgo" as we called him, would literally try to scare us in night time stories of pitchforking the christian neighbor who squealed to the local constable.

#10 Guest_monsnoleedra_*

Guest_monsnoleedra_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 August 2014 - 12:13 AM

I personally think one has to factor in all the evidence.  if your going by the Church in the Med basin that is quite a bit different than the church in say England or the Nordic regions.  I think you also have to evaluate when an influence came in and what was going on as to why it came about.  Like I mentioned above many mountain church's were very different from their flatland brethern though there could be some serious fire and brimstone in their sermons.  But you also had a lot that acted as cultural / social gathering places and what went on outside was outside and what went on inside was inside.  So a person might sing a hymn with you in church then shoot you once you left.  Yet that for my family (direct and collateral) was also the Scottish clan influence on things and the affront to ones family honor and pride talking. 

The acting part was a large part of older family trad type practices.  First and foremost was to protect the family and no one was invited in unless they were family.  In many ways you had to have blood or be accepted as blood before you'd be shown anything much less hear anything.  I heard stories of wives coming into the family and it would be years before they'd be shown anything.  Men not so much so as their aspect often crossed into hunting, farming, blooding via the hunt, type things that weren't really seen as only family.  Many times it was observation by elders that decided what pathway would be opened to you and what things you'd be taught or introduced to.  It's like my sisters where shown healing and husbandry (human and animal) type things, I was taught more shamanic things and connection to spirits (ghostly, elemental and various peoples), plant allies, etc.  So there was a large difference in what and how we were taught.  My sisters and brother very much social while I ways very much a loner and distant for instance.  Though having died close to birth, and close a few other times changed a lot of things as well for me.

Witch finders, haven't heard about them in years now.  Sort of like sin eaters in that regard of having heard of them but never really saw any of them.  My youth and into the 90's it was all Satanist and Satanism we heard about and were accused of.  I recall in 1979 being in Scotland and the new holy roller group on base cornered me outside my barracks room telling me I had to get a new room as my roommate was a Satanist and I would be certain to go to hell.  Really pissed them off when I said I was a witch, can not recall if I said witch or Warlock at the time now.  Fun times but those of us who were occultist always found each other and migrated into groups.  Didn't hear Wiccan or Pagan at the time it was always Trad or Occultist due to it being hidden knowledge.

#11 SachaX

SachaX

• Former Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 12:28 AM

If I think what you are telling me....

Look to the north and to the east from your barracks! You may not directly see me from your lowlands to my highlands. Mountains easily block the view.

Especially being true if you were in the subs under water.

Were you a radar tech?

Since I was dual citizenship I got to go USAF and do 4TO0x

#12 Guest_monsnoleedra_*

Guest_monsnoleedra_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 August 2014 - 12:39 AM

When I was in Scotland it was in the Grampian region at Edzell, near the town of Montrose that was back in 1979-1981.  Always wanted to get back but sadly that is another base that was closed some years ago.  Did do a couple of subs but that was in the Pacific, skimmers in the Med and Black Sea region.  I was a Spook, ie CT, don't recall what the AF called the something like an X3 or such.

#13 Gyreleaf

Gyreleaf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 11:11 AM

SachaX, how do you define elemental spirit? What feelings, emotions and physical sensations, did you experience and were there differences from different types of elementals?

I ask this to understand more about it. It just seems so different to how I interact with the elements and how I have experienced the elemental spirits in the past.

Anyways, thanks to you and monsno for sharing your experiences etc.

Edited by Gyreleaf, 27 August 2014 - 11:17 AM.

#14 SachaX

SachaX

• Former Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 09:42 PM

SachaX, how do you define elemental spirit? What feelings, emotions and physical sensations, did you experience and were there differences from different types of elementals?

I ask this to understand more about it. It just seems so different to how I interact with the elements and how I have experienced the elemental spirits in the past.

Anyways, thanks to you and monsno for sharing your experiences etc.

-----

Hey there, thanks for replying. I'll do my best to answer these questions.

How do you define elemental spirit? -- The quality which allows the power of the universe and of nature to do it's thing. Whether it be water (raining to wet our crops, flooding towns, giving us drinking water), or fire (heating us, burning things, heating food), or air (we have to breath it to live), or earth (so many uses), or spirit (where are our ancestors, what is all that psychic energy), or emotion and intellect (the ability for us as people live together and flourish). I believe that all of these things not existing would cause life to be very difficult for us - and that once we respect those things which make life possible for us, we can draw the divine from it and talk to it, and hear it talk to us. Life is of utmost importance, and because these things give us life, they must be honored. Why would the universe, in all of it's vastness, not create a way for us to honor our life. The universe wouldn't have created us without something to help us live, or to learn. I know that emotion and intellect are not considered to be "elements", but they are elemental to the way of life to live with others.

What feelings, emotions, and physical sensations did you experience? -- Just natural. Anytime I have ever been in contact with an elemental, I just felt at peace, just like a light breeze in the meadow, just like sitting there breathing; but that your interest is peaked and you listen intently and feel a great reverence that life itself would come visit you for a little while. There are no feelings of hair raising on end, or chills down the spine, or any of that we get when we sense ghosts around, because they are simply nature. The first one I ever saw was a complete black one that was standing beside a tree one day. When I saw him, I simply walked closer, and then he walked closer, and then we were standing near each other. He spoke and then waived his hand and 20 yards away, like I was looking into the veil of time or something, there were women in white dresses and flowers in their hair singing and bouncing around a fire giggling and having a good time. He told me that was the way of my ancestors and then he disappeared as well as the women and the fire.  I wasn't scared at all - he exuded wisdom and didn't feel like a stranger.

Were there differences in different types of elementals? -- No difference. But what you were doing to bring them around is time consuming and takes alot of patience and energy. Your mood during the whole affair may be different, but once they arrive, it's just natural feeling.

#15 RoseRed

RoseRed

. . . Not a big believer in . . . cowinkydink ;)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,460 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 02:45 PM

I get what you're saying and am in no way trying to take away from your experience.  What you're describing sounds more like nature spirits than actual elemental spirits.  Elemental spirits are the embodiment of the physical elements.  They range in power from minor to catastrophic.  The description of the dude by the tree sounds more like a dryad than an actual elemental.  Do you remember what type of tree it was?

When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

#16 SachaX

SachaX

• Former Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 11:17 PM

I get what you're saying and am in no way trying to take away from your experience.  What you're describing sounds more like nature spirits than actual elemental spirits.  Elemental spirits are the embodiment of the physical elements.  They range in power from minor to catastrophic.  The description of the dude by the tree sounds more like a dryad than an actual elemental.  Do you remember what type of tree it was?

===

From what I've seen, It's a little deeper than that.

For instance, you can ask for the elemental of fire to appear, and you may have a fireball. If the fireball speaks it would appear you have contacted the elemental. But it is the divinity within that element which is allowing you to feel that element's quality, and to talk to that quality, and to use that quality for a specific purpose. However that is not the divinity itself. After you have been given the ability to interact with the quality of the element, much deeper down controlling how that quality behaves is the elemental. The elemental is not the physical embodiment of said element, it is the divinity which controls it's essence.

So you are calling on the fire elemental and you have fireballs, and sparks, and whatever else fire gives you, but after that is when the "wizard behind the curtain" appears.

They have always been in the shape of a man in my experiences. Sometimes if you are calling in general nature spirits they can appear female as well as male. 

#17 RoseRed

RoseRed

. . . Not a big believer in . . . cowinkydink ;)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,460 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 12:40 AM

I really appreciate the explanation. 

Can you explain what 'the divinity within that element' means to you?  Instead of assuming what you may mean I think it's simpler just to ask.  That phrase is throwing me here. 

Other than that, I get what you're saying.  Do you know of others that practice in this manner or is this strictly a family thing for you?  I've heard of similar types of gatherings like this and they were mostly family affairs.

When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

#18 SachaX

SachaX

• Former Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 01:02 AM

I really appreciate the explanation. 

Can you explain what 'the divinity within that element' means to you?  Instead of assuming what you may mean I think it's simpler just to ask.  That phrase is throwing me here. 

Other than that, I get what you're saying.  Do you know of others that practice in this manner or is this strictly a family thing for you?  I've heard of similar types of gatherings like this and they were mostly family affairs.

==

The power of the universe which gives us the ability to live. It is not god, or two gods, it is nature's way of giving us means to live.

This was not strictly family affair, or the affairs of your relatives. It was practiced by the entire village I grew up in, as well as around my region. I don't know if other regions did it because I didn't talk to and know people from far and wide, plus i moved to USA permanently when I was 13 y/o.

#19 Guest_monsnoleedra_*

Guest_monsnoleedra_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 August 2014 - 03:15 AM

===

They have always been in the shape of a man in my experiences. Sometimes if you are calling in general nature spirits they can appear female as well as male. 

One of the craziest experiences I ever had was when I was suddenly surrounded by a whirl-wind vortex.  While I was wrapped up in it I heard a female's voice, one I assumed to be perhaps a teenager.  All sorts of giggles, and short statements along with what you might call a kiss of the wind on the exposed skin.  Lasted for just a few seconds, perhaps a minute at the most but was interesting while it happened.  No physical form ever suggested, just the twister shape of the vortex and bits of dust and such picked up with it swirling around.

After that short time it moved away from me and I watched it skip across the ground before it simply vanished and the debrie fell to the ground.

#20 Nikki

Nikki

Air Bender

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,051 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 04:34 AM

Monsno... you just blew my mind... I've had similar... voices/laughter/whispers in the wind type experiences... very interesting share. Thanks.

SachaX:  I am confused (which happens quite a bit with me) You wrote of the 'divinity' that controls essence; power of universe that gives us the means to live, yet claim no god/gods. Can you expand, please? 

*Has anyone else found that it 'takes lots of time, concentration and patience to bring them around'?  (just curious)

The difference between Medicine and Poison is the Dose. :oil-bottle:
I Love you as certain Dark Things are to be Loved,
In Secret, Between the Shadow and the Soul.
- Pablo Neruda

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: elementals, spirits, earth spirits, Spiritualism