jinx, hex, or curse

NiamhMorganaAstra

Whoa, boys.

The technical breakdown and following discussion of spells that we post online is not a matter of 'slamming'.  It's conversation beyond a 101 level.

From a woman's perspective (specifically mine) I know plenty of guys that would be happy to volunteer for such a thing.

I also know plenty of women that could build that level of sexual energy with their dildos. 

I'm also quite familiar with the concept of devouring what you want to 'turn to shit'.  The problem I have with that concept is that 'you are what you eat' and in the process of digestion, what is eaten is also assimilated into the body.

As someone who has worked with sex magic - I can definitely see how having a 'delivery system' can be helpful.  What's created in the mold would store the energy that was created.  Then it's up to the caster to add whatever energetic manipulations are required.  Personally, I would prefer to leave animals out of it.  I see no reason for the middle man (the large animal to turn it to shit) for me.  I do, however, see the point in it.

Just because this is not a spell I would personally do, does not mean that I am unable to consider it and discuss it.

I also think that MonSno is going a little over the top with protecting woman's virtue but he does have a point.  There are women that would have a problem with this.  There are also women that wouldn't.  I think it's a very personal type of spell that's not for everybody.  I've never been one for casual sex.  Taking a sexual partner for the sole and specific purpose of cursing someone holds no allure for me. 

The value in these conversations really is someone elses point of view.  I know it feels like you're getting slammed (been there, done that) and because of the input that I've received in the past - was able to really tweak and fine tune different spells that I had shared.  Just saying.

Back to the comments on the spell itself:

I really like the idea of feeding it to a wild rat with all of it's associated connotations.  It was the rat that delivered the plague, after all.  But on the other hand, they are persistent little fuckers.  They don't give up.  Whether that's good or bad for this particular spell would be up to the individual caster.

Chloe has point that cheap dog food is what's leftover and not fit for human consumption.  However, rotting meat, can be one hell of a delivery system.

For me, personally, sex is Sacred.  I wouldn't taint that with this type of spell.  But it is cool to discuss the technical aspects of it.

Usually when the "measurement of a man" is taken its to work on that man so I would be cautious about using one mans measurement to work on another man.

It isn't that hard to make a representation of a penis. For this though I would make it extra enlarged like a fertility statue, to represent his masculinity, his manhood and this guys ego and sense of power. I would then probably take it to a hawthorn or blackthorn and get some thorns asking for the spirits to torment him and strip him of his manhood then stick it with the thorns. I would then dust it with some cursing powder and place it or bury it by the tree to rot. Maybe even add some maggots to it to speed it up, but I think slow and painful is best.

I get what Monsno is saying as far as it being a false sense of power to find a lover as well. I had to reread it a few times because my brain just wasn't comprehending it right away but I think I get it now.

Basically you would be allowing yourself to be used by another man for sex. A lover may not be someone that cares about you but only uses you for sexual pleasure and then is done with you. That wouldn't put you in a position of power. That's being taken advantage of AGAIN by another man. So, maybe not the best way to deal with something like this. Although RR is right, sone women wouldn't have a problem with something like that because it would be neutral ground as far as both people using each other for sex and being perfectly content with that from both sides. But a women having power in that situation... I'm not seeing how that would work.

At least I think that's what Monsno was getting at....

My thoughts on it were pretty much the same as above. Why involve someone that has nothing to do with the situation for something as simple as forming a penis out of dog food. I feel like that's a pretty simple thing to do without needing an outline.

I don't see where you are giving the OP any assistance besides slamming me and trying to discredit me.

The OP was given many avenues to explore, by many experienced casters, to deal with her possible magical solution. All of which were solid magical options for her explore privately. 

Again, this thread is relatively past timely. As many helpful options were already offered, sometimes people opt not to re-invent the wheel. 

I do see MonSno offering assistance by stating that there could be psychological fallout for the OP who was/is traumatized.  

Sex is a loaded subject for those who have suffered sexual assault, which I think was very helpful and wise to point out.  

Personally, I think just reading this spell could trigger a recent 'victim' of a violent attack, so it lacks compassion in that regard. 

The spell has its faults. It could do more harm than good, from my vantage point. Pointing out how/why is useful. 

I really like the idea of feeding it to a wild rat with all of it's associated connotations.  It was the rat that delivered the plague, after all.  But on the other hand, they are persistent little fuckers.  They don't give up.  Whether that's good or bad for this particular spell would be up to the individual caster.

If using an animal, or other living creature, is necessary I like the idea of "slow suffering", like gyreleaf suggested, with maggots. Or even the fire ants. 

Why do rats always get a bad rap? :P http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2027347/Black-Death-backtrack-Dont-blame-rats-plague-spread-PEOPLE.html

Rats are highly intelligent, and yes, persistent. They won't give up, so they will eat it fast if thats something the caster would want.... However, considering they (like stray dogs and cats) eat potentially harmful things,and they are unable to vomit like other strays/wild animals,  they've developed ways of "testing" a new food in minute amounts and waiting until it's digested to see the effect before proceeding to actually eat. Hence, if the penis-dog-food-mold has the potential to make any animal sick, you wont get a rat to eat it... If it won't make them sick, and you like the idea of them munching away on it, they'll gladly enjoy the meal ;). 

Guest monsnoleedra

===

I don't see where you are giving the OP any assistance besides slamming me and trying to discredit me.

So you disagree. And compared me to 2nd grader, and used "humble opinion" to wrap it up all nicely.

Would you like to try your hand at posting something the OP can do?

I in no way was trying to slam or discredit you.  If that had been my intent I would not have tried to read the parts as a hex and directly showed how all of this was derived from a dicked up fertility spell.  Instead I tried to see the potential of a hex in it.  I say hex for by my teaching it doesn't even come close to being a curse.

NO I compared the level of focus and action to that of a 2nd grader in how its laid out and what its focus and justice potential is equal to.  It reminds me of a play ground issue where little Sally got hurt and is told go hurt little Bobby so it makes you feel better about being hurt yourself.  That in the hurting of another she should get some corrupted sense of having been vindicated and exonorated and feel better about herself and how she views things.   Rather typical childish bully behavior to create the perception of having control and authority

As to giving advice I tend not to provide detailed spell works as I know this is not a teaching site and that things involving this category of spell work on this site tends to be behind closed doors so it is not public.  Yet I've stated over and over that I am willing to discuss or talk via pm about any subject.  A statement I've backed time and again through the many PM's I've given my time and commitment to in corresponding with other members of this site. 

Edited to add as we lost power while I was writing this response so this finishes up the response

What bothers me the most about this is you come across to my perception as being more worried that your suggestion is not being blindly accepted and followed vice actually concerned that nothing is bring suggested for the OP that meets your definition of aid. You've not stated why or expanded on how something is used or why it was used only repeated look at what you said basically.  Especially considering the OP indicated she didn't want spells but idea's on what to do and that is what was given by others.  

Thank you Rosered, for providing examples. This is exactly what I am looking for. Just examples, not the actual way to do them.

Guest monsnoleedra

If using an animal, or other living creature, is necessary I like the idea of "slow suffering", like gyreleaf suggested, with maggots. Or even the fire ants. 

Why do rats always get a bad rap? :tongue: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2027347/Black-Death-backtrack-Dont-blame-rats-plague-spread-PEOPLE.html

Rats are highly intelligent, and yes, persistent. They won't give up, so they will eat it fast if thats something the caster would want.... However, considering they (like stray dogs and cats) eat potentially harmful things,and they are unable to vomit like other strays/wild animals,  they've developed ways of "testing" a new food in minute amounts and waiting until it's digested to see the effect before proceeding to actually eat. Hence, if the penis-dog-food-mold has the potential to make any animal sick, you wont get a rat to eat it... If it won't make them sick, and you like the idea of them munching away on it, they'll gladly enjoy the meal :wink:

Just to clarify when I suggested rats I still had the idea of this spells fertility purpose in mind.  Rats magic / medicine /  energy is often compared to that of a rabbit with regards to prolific breeding and fertility and taping into that energy for fertility purposes when creating fertility like spells.

I will not deny though that rats also have a representation of being prolific eaters of anything and will often consume things in a shark like feeding frenzy at times given their numbers.  SO in that regard it is both the numbers, their association with disease and filth and their multiple bites and infections and such associated with them that I also referred to.  While rats are often kept as pets by people I think the common perception is that of the rodent infested inner cities and such that we call upon when we speak of rat's and using their energy.

Guest monsnoleedra

I get what Monsno is saying as far as it being a false sense of power to find a lover as well. I had to reread it a few times because my brain just wasn't comprehending it right away but I think I get it now.

Basically you would be allowing yourself to be used by another man for sex. A lover may not be someone that cares about you but only uses you for sexual pleasure and then is done with you. That wouldn't put you in a position of power. That's being taken advantage of AGAIN by another man. So, maybe not the best way to deal with something like this. Although RR is right, sone women wouldn't have a problem with something like that because it would be neutral ground as far as both people using each other for sex and being perfectly content with that from both sides. But a women having power in that situation... I'm not seeing how that would work.

At least I think that's what Monsno was getting at....

My thoughts on it were pretty much the same as above. Why involve someone that has nothing to do with the situation for something as simple as forming a penis out of dog food. I feel like that's a pretty simple thing to do without needing an outline.

Pretty much straight on.

one of the thing I've heard many times is "Why do people think a person needs to have a new sexual relationship to recover from abuse?"  I've known probably half a dozen women who've said it always bothered them that men seem to always suggest the way to get over being raped / abused is to find a uncaring partner and use them.  It makes them dependent upon having a "Penis" as part of their recovery and healing process and totally ignores their own inner strengths and abilities.  Almost belittling in that without that "Penis" aspect they are incapable of overcoming but also less for they have to have the male to be a full woman and recover as a woman.

A couple of them used to joke about why do they need a penis to heal, they already have half the money in the world and all the puntang in the world that men crave so much.  Talk about power, sexual politics at its best which to them can motivate a man far faster than a penis can motivate a woman.

Looks like we need to clear some things up here. Thank you everyone, and thank you Monsnoleedra.

Feeding to animal

This will not harm the animal. Unless the animal has sexual control over you. I doubt that is anyone's problem. Nature's others beasts are here for our use.

Psychological Dilemma for the OP

There is no dilemma. If it is not within your morals/comfort zone to do something like this, then don't do it. Some people wouldn't have a problem using another person to get what they want.

The OP being used by another man

The OP is the one using the other man. He is only there at the bequest of her. You say to yourself you are the one in charge, and you lead what will happen. So he follows the commands and has no clue what she is doing with him, and he doesn't care really. And besides, using someone can be as easily as smiling pretty to get a free meal and then later finding out that the person could barely afford it - and then you dump them for not being rich enough.

Who's in control of the Power

The OP's enemy is control of the sexual power in this dilemma. If he wasn't, the OP would have had no reason to post, because it simply would not have been an issue.

Fight fire with fire

Charge yourself with the type of power you were hit with. Know your enemy and use their power against them. Had the OP been sexually intimidating (you know what I mean, the kind of woman guys are a little scared of), the guy may not have put her in this predicament. But that is beside the point, the OP is a person and is who she is and does not have to change or feel less than anyone else.

Control the Power

Experience the type of power the enemy has, let it feed into your heart, flow it into devices and mesh with your intentions. Feel the enemy weaken because you know how it feels too, and can use it against him. Your enemy no longer controls that power with you; you do.

Put a nighmare into it

I'm not talking about putting it under your pillow when you sleep. I'm saying to put a part of your spirit in it charged with the power. Rise around him, thrash him in his dreams, scream in his ears in the day, push him down when he stands up, show him your black hatred manifest in a cloud, rush at him, torture his mind and revel in his undoing.

Not for the faint of heart

Putting a certain energy part of your spirit into it does not lessen what you are walking around with. It only means that you can remote view and do your biding in the spirit side of things. If you subscribe in a belief that a witch can escape through a keyhole, then you know it wasn't really the actual body of the witch that was there, rather that it was their spirit. Some people do not believe someone can do that with their spirit, and that is fine. If this method is radical or overt as a magical application, then you may be the kind of person who perfers to use the energies of nature, which is fine. I do candle magic and insriptions too. I commune with nature. I talk to the elements.

Looks like we need to clear some things up here. Thank you everyone, and thank you Monsnoleedra.

Feeding to animal

This will not harm the animal. Unless the animal has sexual control over you. I doubt that is anyone's problem. Nature's others beasts are here for our use.

I wasn't going to comment simply because the original post is old, but this got me. I don't think nature's 'other beasts' are here for our use, they're here for companionship and assistance if we need it but not to use as we see fit. It's this type of thinking that leads to things like animal abuse, whaling etc and although I could probably write a very long post on that alone, I won't. It does, however, make your posts a little more understandable.

I would think that you would have to be very careful when attacking some one's manhood. You'd have to have a 'no harm able to others' caveat because I imagine that a man who defines his own power by using sexual assault and harassment would become very dangerous if that was taken away and not managed properly by the spell, working or whatever. I would likely create a penis out of rotting meat or something equivalent but not poisonous or toxic and lay it on a bull ant nest and let them slowly eat it. But I would also make sure that he is rendered fairly inert so that he couldn't harm another.

I'm saying to put a part of your spirit in it charged with the power.

Are you insane?

Putting a certain energy part of your spirit into it does not lessen what you are walking around with. It only means that you can remote view and do your biding in the spirit side of things.

Perhaps you have an inherent ability to do this but most people don't.  I really hope that you're talking about something OTHER than actually sharding the spirit and/or soul.  For those that don't know how to do this - and think it's as clear cut and straight forward as you just wrote it - they can really screw themselves up while they're in the middle of being screwed up.

What you put into it as a 'tag lock' of your own so that you can easily find and manipulate it is not actually or technically a part of your spirit.  If it was - they really would be walking around with less than they have right now. 

That, and there's no reason to place 'part of your spirit' in there. 

You can tag it like a buoy and monitor it like NOAA does.  You can work through that link you created without ever sharding the spirit.

Your instructions for the 'nightmare' undermine the purpose of the curse itself.  It's to remove those things from the caster - not to shard the spirit to keep it alive and well.  The only thing that'll end up doing is ending in a Soul Retrieval.

Control the power - really?  Absorb someone elses power and then use it against them.  It's a time honored tradition.  There's some tricks you can do with that.  Do you advocate changing it at all or simply returning it?  More advanced practitioners would be able to recognize their own power and have fun playing with this.  I would not recommend sending it back as collected.

Had the OP been sexually intimidating (you know what I mean, the kind of woman guys are a little scared of), the guy may not have put her in this predicament.

Do you realize that you're on a forum with quite a few women?  Do you have any idea how some of your comments are coming across?  You either truly don't have a clue or you're an arrogant ass that doesn't care.  I don't know which one it is.

Do you have any idea of the games guys play with women that are sexually intimidating? 

Have you ever had a switchblade jammed into your ballsack?  There are times when it's easier to get your point across mundanely.  Especially when you draw blood.

This spell is a lot of unnecessary theatrics.  Breaking a guy's dick isn't that hard  (pun intended :lol_witch: )  especially when there's motivation.

I do not agree that animals, and other lesser beings, are here for our abuse or our amusement.

Are you insane?

Perhaps you have an inherent ability to do this but most people don't.  I really hope that you're talking about something OTHER than actually sharding the spirit and/or soul.  For those that don't know how to do this - and think it's as clear cut and straight forward as you just wrote it - they can really screw themselves up while they're in the middle of being screwed up.

What you put into it as a 'tag lock' of your own so that you can easily find and manipulate it is not actually or technically a part of your spirit.  If it was - they really would be walking around with less than they have right now. 

That, and there's no reason to place 'part of your spirit' in there. 

You can tag it like a buoy and monitor it like NOAA does.  You can work through that link you created without ever sharding the spirit.

Your instructions for the 'nightmare' undermine the purpose of the curse itself.  It's to remove those things from the caster - not to shard the spirit to keep it alive and well.  The only thing that'll end up doing is ending in a Soul Retrieval.

Control the power - really?  Absorb someone elses power and then use it against them.  It's a time honored tradition.  There's some tricks you can do with that.  Do you advocate changing it at all or simply returning it?  More advanced practitioners would be able to recognize their own power and have fun playing with this.  I would not recommend sending it back as collected.

Do you realize that you're on a forum with quite a few women?  Do you have any idea how some of your comments are coming across?  You either truly don't have a clue or you're an arrogant ass that doesn't care.  I don't know which one it is.

Do you have any idea of the games guys play with women that are sexually intimidating? 

Have you ever had a switchblade jammed into your ballsack?  There are times when it's easier to get your point across mundanely.  Especially when you draw blood.

This spell is a lot of unnecessary theatrics.  Breaking a guy's dick isn't that hard  (pun intended :lol_witch: )  especially when there's motivation.

I do not agree that animals, and other lesser beings, are here for our abuse or our amusement.

-----

We sure come from different pathways. 

I'm not going to argue magical practices in situ vs academic. We will disagree until the cow comes home unless you would like to view magic through nonpolar lenses

The OP does not have to change or feel less than anyone. She is a person and there is nothing wrong with her. No disrespect for women or men intended.

I wasn't going to comment simply because the original post is old, but this got me. I don't think nature's 'other beasts' are here for our use, they're here for companionship and assistance if we need it but not to use as we see fit. It's this type of thinking that leads to things like animal abuse, whaling etc and although I could probably write a very long post on that alone, I won't. It does, however, make your posts a little more understandable.

I would think that you would have to be very careful when attacking some one's manhood. You'd have to have a 'no harm able to others' caveat because I imagine that a man who defines his own power by using sexual assault and harassment would become very dangerous if that was taken away and not managed properly by the spell, working or whatever. I would likely create a penis out of rotting meat or something equivalent but not poisonous or toxic and lay it on a bull ant nest and let them slowly eat it. But I would also make sure that he is rendered fairly inert so that he couldn't harm another.

----

I have no intention of harming animals.

Giving it to bull ant nest is no different than feeding it to the stray cat down the alley. They are all nature's creatures. Heck, at work yesterday I had to stop myself from killing a spider that crawled up drink bottle. I wanted to get that nasty thing away from me, but then I thought he wasn't there to harm he was just there doing his thing, and I happened to be in his natural place.

<was taking a break outside during lunch> Instead I simply shooed him away so he could go on with his adventures and if he makes it he makes it. Now if he was crawling on me or attacking me, well all bets are off!

We sure come from different pathways. 

I'm not going to argue magical practices in situ vs academic. We will disagree until the cow comes home unless you would like to view magic through nonpolar lenses

The OP does not have to change or feel less than anyone. She is a person and there is nothing wrong with her. No disrespect for women or men intended.

I am not arguing.

I am talking about the actual working mechanics of the spell and the skills required to do so.  You are speaking in generalities like everyone reading along already has that foundational background.

I think (hold on - this is a compliment) that you have a natural, inborn, inherent Talent with energy work.

I also think  that this has made you sloppy without even realizing it.  Sure, you can teach others that have this same ability.  I'm sure that when you teach others in person that you also use this ability to physically show them what you're talking about.  You can't do that on a web forum.  Technically, you can but it requires just as much in person time and the ability for distance to not matter.

And I've seen this over the years.  Those that have natural Talent in this don't take the time to study the underlying foundations of it - the How and the Why of how it works.  The technical details of energetic manipulation.  Trying to teach this to someone is like teaching them how to read and just as important.  It's the understanding of these underlying technical details that make make it a good conversation.

There are enough people new to these paths that show up here and would literally shard their spirit to try to work your spell if it was important enough to them.

Why are you taking such offense to a technical discussion of a spell you posted?  You should've expected this.  I remember you being happy that you found a place in which you could discuss things beyond a 101 level. 

The problem that I see here is that since you have a natural Talent for this - you don't really know the 101 behind it.  By all means, prove me wrong.

Oh, and the question about the knife to your ballsack wasn't a threat.  It was a minor anecdote.  Him, I didn't curse.  I got my point across quite clearly.

I wasn't talking about the OP as a lesser being.  You said "Nature's others beasts are here for our use."  That implies that they are lesser than human since they are here for our use.

There is a difference between bull ants and alleycats.  Their form, their function, how they're created, what they naturally do, what they eat, etc.  You're not going to plow a field with an English bulldog.  You're not going to sleep with a full grown horse at the foot of your bed.

I address you on a different level.  When you came here you said that you are a teacher, mentor, coven leader - whatever it is that you are - that you teach others.  I expected you to understand what I'm talking about here.  Instead, you take offense.  Perhaps, I'm in the wrong and expected more from you than you actually got.  If you are going to assume that role then you really should know your shit.

So, do you want talk technicals or should we let the conversation die?  Your choice.

I think it's an odd thing to say other beasts are here for our use. We humans are dependent on the whole natural world surrounding us, including animals, and so they deserve our utmost respect. Sure, we use animals, plants, etc. for a multitude of purposes, but they are SO much more than just a source of supply.

I would like to offer my limited perspective regarding using a lover to gain sexual control.

The idea makes me somewhat uncomfortable in general. The idea that it is good or even righteous to find a lover just so you can use and control them gives me pause. "Someone abused you? Well why don't you go find someone else to control, that'll make you feel better." No, I think that just turns you in to another sexual aggressor. I am imagining this advice in other scenarios: "Your dad hit you? Well why don't you go beat up a kid on the playground, that will make you feel better and restore your sense of control and power."

I believe that some people walk a fine line when it comes to having healthy relationships with the opposite gender. When a terrible blow is made to that gender relationship, I do not think it is germane to advise building another unhealthy, controlling relationship to 'balance' it out. It just widens the gap. When I encountered such a situation, I tried to regain my sense of power by controlling men sexually. As a result I have a very damaged, adversarial, and mistrusting view of men as a whole. It has terribly affected my ability to have healthy romantic or platonic relationships with men.

I think that encouraging someone who has been hurt, to go on and use other people to gain control, is somewhat misguided. I believe it encourages that person to develop an adversarial relationship with that entire group of people.

Revenge on the specific person, I have other feelings about. But I am not sure the concept of 'pay it forward' is a healthy one, or a good lesson to learn.

Guest monsnoleedra

Feeding to animal

Psychological Dilemma for the OP

There is no dilemma. If it is not within your morals/comfort zone to do something like this, then don't do it. Some people wouldn't have a problem using another person to get what they want.

The OP being used by another man

The OP is the one using the other man. He is only there at the bequest of her. You say to yourself you are the one in charge, and you lead what will happen. So he follows the commands and has no clue what she is doing with him, and he doesn't care really. And besides, using someone can be as easily as smiling pretty to get a free meal and then later finding out that the person could barely afford it - and then you dump them for not being rich enough.

Who's in control of the Power

The OP's enemy is control of the sexual power in this dilemma. If he wasn't, the OP would have had no reason to post, because it simply would not have been an issue.

Fight fire with fire

Charge yourself with the type of power you were hit with. Know your enemy and use their power against them. Had the OP been sexually intimidating (you know what I mean, the kind of woman guys are a little scared of), the guy may not have put her in this predicament. But that is beside the point, the OP is a person and is who she is and does not have to change or feel less than anyone else.

Control the Power

Experience the type of power the enemy has, let it feed into your heart, flow it into devices and mesh with your intentions. Feel the enemy weaken because you know how it feels too, and can use it against him. Your enemy no longer controls that power with you; you do.

Put a nighmare into it

I'm not talking about putting it under your pillow when you sleep. I'm saying to put a part of your spirit in it charged with the power. Rise around him, thrash him in his dreams, scream in his ears in the day, push him down when he stands up, show him your black hatred manifest in a cloud, rush at him, torture his mind and revel in his undoing.

Not for the faint of heart

Putting a certain energy part of your spirit into it does not lessen what you are walking around with. It only means that you can remote view and do your biding in the spirit side of things. If you subscribe in a belief that a witch can escape through a keyhole, then you know it wasn't really the actual body of the witch that was there, rather that it was their spirit. Some people do not believe someone can do that with their spirit, and that is fine. If this method is radical or overt as a magical application, then you may be the kind of person who perfers to use the energies of nature, which is fine. I do candle magic and insriptions too. I commune with nature. I talk to the elements.

As I read over this I keep getting the impression your confusing energy with intent and / or purpose.  Energy is energy is energy it's the intent the person places upon their energy and the manifestation of that intent as an action that has to be acted either upon or against.  That or the purpose that has to be defused and removed.  As such you can't really experience the energy of the abuser for its his / her intent that drives and causes their actions and perspective / outlook.  Unless you are motivated and driven by a similar intent you can't utilize it.  So you have to engage your own purpose and intent to act counter to the force being acted upon not try to experience or sample the opposing force.

Consider the purpose and intent of water is to flow and move in a given direction.  So to counter that you have to remove it such as via a dam to restrict or impede its ability to flow.  You definitely can't stop it or use it by trying to be like it.  If you can't block or impede then you have to change it's density and intensity such as changing water to ice or mist.

So you'd have to take the intent and force of the persons desire to abuse and change it so it becomes something that causes regret or anguish for instance.  To try and cause the mind to hesitate or resist the initial action by suggesting an opposing action.  Sort of trick the mind into seeing for instance a parent or loved one vice seeing the person as a potential victim.  That or have them see not a victim but someone who can cause them trouble, damage and hurt or pity and compassion.

All of it force against opposing force not trying to utilize the same intent and purpose which only increases the energy being acted upon.  Imagine how a group of people may act individually yet the moment you start to influence the energy state of that group with a similar purpose / intent it becomes a group mind and purpose which often drives or overwhelms any hesitation or restrictions that may have existed initially.

So, do you want talk technicals or should we let the conversation die?  Your choice.

Fair enough.

MonSno - As such you can't really experience the energy of the abuser for its his / her intent that drives and causes their actions and perspective / outlook.  Unless you are motivated and driven by a similar intent you can't utilize it.  So you have to engage your own purpose and intent to act counter to the force being acted upon not try to experience or sample the opposing force.

I think you can.  Much the same way you can experience a 9volt battery on your tongue.  I don't think it's a good idea to internalize.  Nor do I think it's a good idea to return it exactly as collected.  Any magical practitioner, worth their salt, knows their own energetic signatures.  That's why I said before that there are tricks you can use with this.

So you'd have to take the intent and force of the persons desire to abuse and change it so it becomes something that causes regret or anguish for instance.  To try and cause the mind to hesitate or resist the initial action by suggesting an opposing action.  Sort of trick the mind into seeing for instance a parent or loved one vice seeing the person as a potential victim.  That or have them see not a victim but someone who can cause them trouble, damage and hurt or pity and compassion.

Tricky, tricky.  I like.

That could be a simple glamour but when used effectively - oh yeah.

SashaX - This method is clearly not for some of you.

Now that, I completely agree with.

Guest monsnoleedra

I think you can.  Much the same way you can experience a 9volt battery on your tongue.  I don't think it's a good idea to internalize.  Nor do I think it's a good idea to return it exactly as collected.  Any magical practitioner, worth their salt, knows their own energetic signatures.  That's why I said before that there are tricks you can use with this.

As I said energy is energy but to feel their energy fully you have to feel their intent.  The only way to do that is to become motivated and elated under the same conditions.  You can't find the elation and enjoyment of murder if you don't become receptive to doing it.  You can't find the elation, high and enjoyment of raping a person unless you become receptive and welcome it.

You can feel the 9 volt batteries energy by placing it on your tongue but you can't feel the purpose and intent of it once its placed in an object and used for that purpose and intent.  If you do get to the point where you can experience it then you've gone to far and your no longer worried about stopping it anymore but experiencing it yourself for how it makes you feel.  To literally give into the animal or primordial side of your self and loose the trappings of civilization that make those actions wrong and the fear society inspires as punishment for those who do.

But as I said energy is energy but its intent and purpose that mold it and that you can't feel unless you surrender to it and seek it from the same vantage and expectation point.

Yes and no.

You can capture that energy and hold it in front of them like a beach ball.  The can 'taste test' it, so to speak.  You can explore it without becoming it.  I did that fully once.  It was gross and slimy and I didn't like it at all.  I felt like I needed a long shower afterwards.  You can explore it less than fully and learn an awful lot about whoever sent it your way.  I don't think it's a good idea for those that have never worked with that type of energy.  It can really mess with your head and if it's an advanced practitioner - it could also be spelled to mess with your head.  (Like I said - there are tricks).

I was reading on another forum, not too long ago, about a failed ritual.  You post reminded me of this.  The OP was doing some sort of curse, worked up all this malignant and harmful energy and instead of channeling it and sending it - took it in himself, felt all big, bad and powerful and left it there.  Then he couldn't understand why his life turned to shit and all the people around him told him he had turned into an asshole. 

That same thing can happen here with what you're describing, MonSno.  In absorbing and trying to fully grasp the intent and purpose behind it - people can get lost in the sense of power they feel.

Guest monsnoleedra

I do agree to a degree.  In some ways it can be sampled, sort of like how a small nibble off a plant will tell you its affects / effects without fully acting upon you in its full capacity.  Definitely agree though that i'd not recommend it to the novice as something to do, for just like the plant could mess you up so to can that energy.

I also agree that you can capture the energy and hold it as a tease.  Sort of like a carrot that is hung before a horse to move it yet never close enough to actually grasp it.  Off topic but I tend to think that is why many killers and such take a trophy, its acts like that carrot and encourages them even as it reminds them.  Which in a curse, hex, jinx can be a good thing or a bad thing for the practitioner who used it.

It has been my experience that one can get caught up in that energy or more specifically the promise of power and control if often whisper's in your ears and mind.

Archived