jinx, hex, or curse

NiamhMorganaAstra

Before I begin, I want to make it clear, that yes; there is always two sides to every story/situation/circumstance. But also, that IF someone causes me harm I will not hesitate to protect myself. So, keeping that in mind, I need help here. Here is what happened, so far.

Back in January of this year, I was sexually assaulted at work, it was taken care of and he got fired, but he was told not to contact me by human resources and the local university pd. Well today (which was the 24 of July) he just did. I've already blocked him, but I don't know what else to do.. I've called the police and university pd and they basically blew me off and told me to take it up with hr. I can't do that because he no longer works there.

Off, I went to call victim's witness. They suggested I get an injunction. I spent HOURS at the courthouse, reliving what happened to me and listing many instances where my attacker sexually harassed or assaulted me (including the internet incident). Long story very short, the judge denied the injunction, and out of the many instances that I listed, only focused on the internet contact.

Now yes, I know I am experiencing hurt, anger and all sorts of emotions. But this f*&$#@, has to pay. So, what would my fellow witches do. Would you hex, jinx, curse, or find some other way of dealing with this. And if you could give examples of hexes, jinxes, or curses; that would be great. In all my years of occult practice, I never had to resort to this. And unfortunately, I don't know much about this particular "side" of magick, beyond binding him so he can't harm another person.

Thank you so much for reading this very long post. Kudos to anyone still with me, and not sitting here with their tongue hanging out and eyes glazed over. (LOL). 

Anyone who tries that shit on me gets a thumb in hir solar plexus, whereupon zie shuts up, sits down, and rethinks hir life. Works like a charm. Which is what I would use on the judge when I went back-- and I would go back. A charm, I mean. You deserve a judge who cares about you and can clearly see that you deserve, and must receive, protection. I should think this is an excellent place for a poppet, though I don't use them myself.

Whoah, I just ran a search for 'poppet' and as I expected there is some fabulous information, even a thread from earlier this year titled 'stopping a stalker.' So maybe try that. And don't... do not stalk Aurelian. I... geez. The golden dude is ready for it.

Niamh, I have found in my experience that this is not a place where you need to justify why you're burning someone. That being said, I do not think my thoughts are particularly appropriate for the public board. I will send you a message.

I don't know much about this particular "side" of magick, beyond binding him so he can't harm another person.

He WHO? The Judge or the Perpetrator? 

Do you even know the differences between a Jinx, Hex, Curse? (not looking for an answer)

How's your working-knowledge of Binding? And UNbinding? Knowing both is equally important. (again, not looking for answer)

I mean this in the most sincere way.... since you don't know about this 'side' of magic, an effort to learn first would be my advice.

And if you could give examples of hexes, jinxes, or curses; that would be great. Handing out spells (especially ones of this nature) to an inexperienced malefic practitioner on a public forum, I deem as irresponsible... but, that's just me.

Magically, today... you can perform Protection and Healing/Calming/Centering Spells for yourself while you sort other matters out.

I am very sorry this happened to you. I wish you justice and peace. 

Keep a very detailed list of each and every contact he has with you.  If you do need to go back and try for another restraining order it will come in handy.  Is there another place where you can go to file for it.  With my first husband, the police did not want to be helpful.  I came home to Mom's after the last incident, stopped in at the PD to inform them I was there and why.  Now I have a lifetime restraining order.

The basics come to mind - honey jars, freezer spells, stuff like that. 

Do you really care about protecting the world from him?  Do you honestly care as much about stopping him from doing this to someone else or do you care more about stopping him from bothering you?  You MUST be sure of your own thoughts and motivations and desires BEFORE you even begin to formulate a plan.  I would use a multifaceted approach here.  I don't think one super spell is going to do it. 

You need to know just how far you are willing to take this before you begin.  A jinx is very different from a curse.  Do you want to fuck with him or stop his heart?

You all make very valid points, its the perp I am referring to in my original post. I want to protect others from him as well. i don't want this to happen to anyone else. Unfortunately, there is no where else I can go to get an order of protection.

Thank you Rosered, for providing examples. This is exactly what I am looking for. Just examples, not the actual way to do them. 

Anyone who tries that shit on me gets a thumb in hir solar plexus, whereupon zie shuts up, sits down, and rethinks hir life. Works like a charm. Which is what I would use on the judge when I went back-- and I would go back. A charm, I mean. You deserve a judge who cares about you and can clearly see that you deserve, and must receive, protection. I should think this is an excellent place for a poppet, though I don't use them myself.

Whoah, I just ran a search for 'poppet' and as I expected there is some fabulous information, even a thread from earlier this year titled 'stopping a stalker.' So maybe try that. And don't... do not stalk Aurelian. I... geez. The golden dude is ready for it.

Lol, ya!

Hello Niamh, :smile: ( Emphasis in Blue is Mine )

I like Christine's idea here. If you fancy your way about a kitchen consider making an edible poppet for the birds to consume. If you can get taglocks, even better, as Nikki suggests. Place those tags within the mixture of your seedy body, run a string down the center in which you can attach said Perp Poppet to a hang in a tree or off your deck, and watch as the birds slowly remove it's body parts, rendering the jerk immobile.  Not only are you watching your working come to a fruition of sorts, you are giving back as an offering as well.  If this appeals to you, you could even go and get a square suet cake and cut that to form your poppet. Slice that down the middle, insert your taglocks and hanging string or ribbon, and re-freeze that in your freezer as well as your intent. Put it in a suet cage. Reason for string or ribbon you can tie it within the cage to the cage, so our bird friends can have greater access to it.

Let the birds have their way with this... s l o w l y.. pecking...plucking.. devouring... within the suet poppet " Cage ".  Just my suggestion. :smile:

Regards,

Gypsy

NMA...maybe a Bring Justice Spell might be useful. It's not a hex or curse per-se, but it just might deliver an very unique 'punishment' specific to him and the way he operates, rendering him powerless.

You'd be surprised how certain spells manifest :)

Protect yourself, first. Then, reflect his efforts back to him - the more he pushes, the more he gets.

haha!   :biggrin2: 

I personally have a big problem with sexual assault, so I think I'd go with a curse on the attacker, depending on what he did.  If it was less than rape I'd probably use something proportionate to the crime.

You could try something like a mirror box, poppet smoked in sulphur and wrapped in barb wire or bindweed, to turn his actions back on himself and make him victim of his own demons.  Sprinkle it with the urine of a male who loves you as a protection measure?  It just depends on what you want to do.  What DO you want to do?  lol

NMA...maybe a Bring Justice Spell might be useful. It's not a hex or curse per-se, but it just might deliver an very unique 'punishment' specific to him and the way he operates, rendering him powerless.

You'd be surprised how certain spells manifest :smile:

Especially when you don't try to micromanage them.

Hello Niamh, :smile: ( Emphasis in Blue is Mine )

I like Christine's idea here. If you fancy your way about a kitchen consider making an edible poppet for the birds to consume. If you can get taglocks, even better, as Nikki suggests. Place those tags within the mixture of your seedy body, run a string down the center in which you can attach said Perp Poppet to a hang in a tree or off your deck, and watch as the birds slowly remove it's body parts, rendering the jerk immobile.  Not only are you watching your working come to a fruition of sorts, you are giving back as an offering as well.  If this appeals to you, you could even go and get a square suet cake and cut that to form your poppet. Slice that down the middle, insert your taglocks and hanging string or ribbon, and re-freeze that in your freezer as well as your intent. Put it in a suet cage. Reason for string or ribbon you can tie it within the cage to the cage, so our bird friends can have greater access to it.

Let the birds have their way with this... s l o w l y.. pecking...plucking.. devouring... within the suet poppet " Cage ".  Just my suggestion. :smile:

Regards,

Gypsy

Hi there CG, and a  :thumbsup: to your post. I can see that being very effective and a number of levels.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Wow, I'm sure late to this conversation.

If you've already taken care of the problem, then what I'm going to say next is irrelevant.

If you don't like a direct method being given, I apologize in advance.

You will relive this situation with both mundane and magic.

1. make a record of all contact info he's done, as well as the historical aspect on hard copy. Try to make all as hard copy (and or voice) if possible. Save for police.

2. get a lover

3. outline lover's penis on paper (make up whatever excuse for him to comply)

4. grab dog food (or cat food), grind it up, a little water, make heavy paste that will form a shape.

5. use drawn dimensions and make mold from said heavy paste.

6. inscribe (enemie's) name on mold.

7. let it dry.

8. speak to the mold, tell it that your enemy's name ascribed on it will feel the razor teeth any time he even thinks about contacting you.

9. Put a nightmare into the mold.

10. Find the biggest animal you can find (that would eat such a thing).

11. Put a little barbecue sauce on it and feed it to animal.

12. If the animal stops eating halfway through and walks away, consider that the spell has worked immediately. If animal eats the whole thing, you will have to wait until the animal passes it before said spell is in effect. If you notice any strange behaviour of the animal while it is eating it, your enemy is likely having a gut wrenching experience in that moment.

13. If you are compelled to go to police, bring all hard copy evidence of his contact with you (including voice messages if possible). Tell them you've even tried to do magic to make him stop but you need them to respect your fear of him and help.

EDIT: forgot to add - if animal vomits it up........ you vile witch you!!!! Awesome job

Do you use this spell with your pet dog or a different one. 

I think my Mother would beat me to death with her cane if I fed her dog something like this.

Do you use this spell with your pet dog or a different one. 

I think my Mother would beat me to death with her cane if I fed her dog something like this.

See # 10

Guest monsnoleedra

Wow, I'm sure late to this conversation.

If you've already taken care of the problem, then what I'm going to say next is irrelevant.

If you don't like a direct method being given, I apologize in advance.

You will relive this situation with both mundane and magic.

1. make a record of all contact info he's done, as well as the historical aspect on hard copy. Try to make all as hard copy (and or voice) if possible. Save for police.

2. get a lover

3. outline lover's penis on paper (make up whatever excuse for him to comply)

4. grab dog food (or cat food), grind it up, a little water, make heavy paste that will form a shape.

5. use drawn dimensions and make mold from said heavy paste.

6. inscribe (enemie's) name on mold.

7. let it dry.

8. speak to the mold, tell it that your enemy's name ascribed on it will feel the razor teeth any time he even thinks about contacting you.

9. Put a nightmare into the mold.

11. Put a little barbecue sauce on it and feed it to animal.

12. If the animal stops eating halfway through and walks away, consider that the spell has worked immediately. If animal eats the whole thing, you will have to wait until the animal passes it before said spell is in effect. If you notice any strange behaviour of the animal while it is eating it, your enemy is likely having a gut wrenching experience in that moment.

13. If you are compelled to go to police, bring all hard copy evidence of his contact with you (including voice messages if possible). Tell them you've even tried to do magic to make him stop but you need them to respect your fear of him and help.

EDIT: forgot to add - if animal vomits it up........ you vile witch you!!!! Awesome job

I tend not to pay much heed to others works but I do like to pick them apart and see how they are worked.  That said this one i'd not personally endorse or recommend to anyone.

Figure the person is seeking justice and binding against a person who is some form assaulted her.  So the first aspects listed are to get a lover and make a copy of his penis.  Interesting make the first action one where the relationship is build upon false truths and revenge not the least of which is to set in her mind that men are to be used and of no true worth beyond what can be exploited from them.  After all a lover tends to be associated to the act and seldom to the emotional commitment to it.  One reason so often one hears it excused via the "It was only the sex and nothing else!".  Yep that's going to go a long way towards healing and coming to terms with self, to terms with others.  Imagine the feedback if it were assumed the lover would be a woman and was being treated as an object.

Then there's the use of sympathetic identification by using the "Lovers" energy and form to create something of a presumed scale, size, shape, etc.  An unwitting participate who will be used and affected by said magics given that he is the source mold your later physical creation will be made to shape from.  All of which is heavily driven by the implied physical manipulation and touching of the offenders penis as you try to manipulate your pain, anger, hurt, frustration into this pseudo penis your going to build.  So you inscribe in its creation all of the trash and connections into its creation and the intent of the one who wronged, the false emotional relationship from the "Lover" and a corrupted sense of any and all relationships after that.  After all none of this has addressed actually aiding the victim to recover.

Then lets look at the psychological imprint that comes from using dog or cat food. Man's best friend via the dog and all that it entails or suggests or the comfort and acceptance that is derived from the cat.  You attempt to use them as a harmful element when in every capacity they represent and suggest healing, comfort, support along with a sense of nourishment by its very purpose.  Come on even a child knows for malice works you use garbage or rotted / decaying meat under such a condition.  If you have to use something you use like chaff from the wheat, hair and husk from corn, etc.

I won't even touch the "Largest animal you can find" that's at best a quick death if you believe that.  Such curses most often are feed to rats, rodents, etc that will feed slowly upon the victim and eat their way into the body even as the person lives.  They also carry so many diseases and associated carriers that its a multiple attack and intensity.  None of that touching upon the implied fear and psychological impact such creature's have upon the human psychic.  It's an enduring and perpetuating fear and you know it will last for a long time.  If you want to get really creative you feed it to something like a fire ant mound where is not only eaten but torn and shredded. 

But the largest animal you can find.  Not even you want it to sink in and eat away at the persons own fears and have it destroy them piece by piece.  Figure an insect bite itches and burns far longer than the most painful dog bite for instance.

Of course none of this considering gender identity of the OP, sexual orientation of the OP, depth or angle that the OP wishes to go.  Sort of like the old adage when looking for vengeance start by digging two graves.  Nor does it touch upon the question is the person seeking justice, revenge, punishment, safety, etc for each is very defined.  Figure if the perp went to court then justice was served and the law upheld for justice and punishment are defined against a different standard under the law.

Admittedly I have not "Given" a method and manner to tie it all together and make it a curse, hex, jinx or retribution / revenge spell only touched upon some aspects of things.  But I'd not even go down the road to suggest that the means of getting back is to find someone else and create a copy of their penis for you (collective) to play with and mold after you've been sexually assaulted or abused then stalked by the person.

Granted others may disagree with how I broke this all down and identified the psychological components of this and I acknowledge that.  From my perspective I just don't see it, especially from the aspect of find another "Lover" and exploit them to punish this other person.  For there will be feedback and collateral splash upon all parties involved the way this one was developed and laid out.  Of course just my opinion so others may disagree.

Cheap dog food is pretty much the junk that isn't for for human consumption. Fits the idea of garbage pretty well IMO.

ETA: I agree with not feeding it to a large animal. Especially not a persons pet. If someone gave something like that to my dog I would be furious.

Getting the lover and exploiting him is all about reversing who's in charge and gaining that power so you can give it back worse than it was received. So the man was sexually aggressive to the OP, well then she gains control of said aspect over another and can use that power against her enemy. Had she been talking about a female doing this to her, well there's other ways to take care of that gender.

I'm not talking candle magic, I'm talking cold-hearted bitch witchcraft. Whatever edible product you use to make the mold, it doesn't really matter. The point is getting the sexual power, putting nightmare into it, and watch it being devoured. Throw it in an ant-hill if that suits you, stick it in a beehive for all I care. 

Also, yeah finding the largest animal to eat it sounds like it would be dangerous. Chucking it at a bear and running swiftly away is certainly dangerous.

I don't recommend doing that. Maybe the biggest animal you can safely find is some pigeon on the beach.

If anyone has ever tried power control at hello, I would love to discuss further.

Guest monsnoleedra

Getting the lover and exploiting him is all about reversing who's in charge and gaining that power so you can give it back worse than it was received. So the man was sexually aggressive to the OP, well then she gains control of said aspect over another and can use that power against her enemy. Had she been talking about a female doing this to her, well there's other ways to take care of that gender.

I'm not talking candle magic, I'm talking cold-hearted bitch witchcraft. Whatever edible product you use to make the mold, it doesn't really matter. The point is getting the sexual power, putting nightmare into it, and watch it being devoured. Throw it in an ant-hill if that suits you, stick it in a beehive for all I care. 

Also, yeah finding the largest animal to eat it sounds like it would be dangerous. Chucking it at a bear and running swiftly away is certainly dangerous.

I don't recommend doing that. Maybe the biggest animal you can safely find is some pigeon on the beach.

If anyone has ever tried power control at hello, I would love to discuss further.

Sorry getting a lover is a false sense of control and only serves to places the person further in the hole for its not a true relationship nor does it bring forth true strength and power.  Its all built upon illusion and deceiving yourself into thinking you've gained power and have control over the situation.  Nothing gained and nothing risked so no change in power or position, basically a one night stand where its all animal lust and no power.  In reality the person has less power for there is no power within the situation as its only for exploitation and abuse which the person has already lost at and given up much of their power.  I do find it interesting the suggestion of falling off your bike and getting back on is so close to you've been sexually abused get a lover to make it better and try again.  Totally ignores the psychological impact of the true situation.

True power would be the ability to approach the person and gain their aid in recovering ones lost position.  Deceit is not power though it gives a lovely sense of having achieved something, sort of like masturbating and saying you've had a deep emotional connection between two people because of it.  Gaining their aid and trust in committing to your plan and position is power.  Having the ability to inspire and get them to commit their energy, presence and commitment to the task is power.

Sorry nothing you've said suggests recovering ones lost sense of power and individual boundaries or sense of self worth.  Nightmares?  Sorry that went out about 2nd grade for those I ran with.  It also shows a definite lack of psychology and such about how control and manipulation works in my humble opinion.

Sorry getting a lover is a false sense of control and only serves to places the person further in the hole for its not a true relationship nor does it bring forth true strength and power.  Its all built upon illusion and deceiving yourself into thinking you've gained power and have control over the situation.  Nothing gained and nothing risked so no change in power or position, basically a one night stand where its all animal lust and no power.  In reality the person has less power for there is no power within the situation as its only for exploitation and abuse which the person has already lost at and given up much of their power.  I do find it interesting the suggestion of falling off your bike and getting back on is so close to you've been sexually abused get a lover to make it better and try again.  Totally ignores the psychological impact of the true situation.

True power would be the ability to approach the person and gain their aid in recovering ones lost position.  Deceit is not power though it gives a lovely sense of having achieved something, sort of like masturbating and saying you've had a deep emotional connection between two people because of it.  Gaining their aid and trust in committing to your plan and position is power.  Having the ability to inspire and get them to commit their energy, presence and commitment to the task is power.

Sorry nothing you've said suggests recovering ones lost sense of power and individual boundaries or sense of self worth.  Nightmares?  Sorry that went out about 2nd grade for those I ran with.  It also shows a definite lack of psychology and such about how control and manipulation works in my humble opinion.

===

I don't see where you are giving the OP any assistance besides slamming me and trying to discredit me.

So you disagree. And compared me to 2nd grader, and used "humble opinion" to wrap it up all nicely.

Would you like to try your hand at posting something the OP can do?

Archived