Downloads at Sacred-Magick

AnjelWolf

Hi...

In my searching for information on an out of print book I have I came across this site and thought it would be helpful. There is alot of information in it. So take your time when looking.

http://www.sacred-magick.com/Main.html?http://www.sacred-magick.com/pdf/Grimoires.html

*added by Droghon*

Please be aware that this is a link to an external site; some of the e-books on it MAY be subject to copyright. The site states that people should not download the e-books, but should read them on screen.

The link is provided for information and anyone using the texts on that site do so at their own discretion. We do not take responsibility that all texts are in the Public Domain. If you are unsure, then do not use.

*end Droghon addition*

• 1 year later...

Recently Google partnered up with many private and public libraries to scan books and documents, which are now in the public domain. There are many texts there that may be of interest to folks on this list.

Ancient Scottish Ballads: Recovered from Tradition, and Never Before Published

A Collection of Rare and Curious Tracts on Witchcraft and the Second Sight

Examples of Printed Folk-lore Concerning Lincolnshire

The Fairy Family: A Series of Ballads & Metrical Tales Illustrating the Fairy Mythology of Europe

The Fairy Mythology: Illustrative of the Romance and Superstition of Various Countries

Fairy tales, from the German, with illustrations by I.R. Cruikshank

A Field Book of the Stars

Flowers and Flower Lore By Hilderic Friend

Folklore Journal

Folk-Lore of Precious Stones

Folklore of Scottish Lochs and Springs

The Folk-lore of the Isle of Man: Being an Account of Its Myths, Legends, Superstitions, Customs

Grimm's Teutonic Mythology

Handbook of Folklore

Highland Superstitions: Connected with the Druids, Fairies, Witchcraft, Second-sight

The History of Magic

Leechdom, Wortcunning, and Starcraft

Magic and Husbandry: The Folk-lore of Agriculture; Rites, Ceremonies, Customs, and Beliefs

The Magic of the Horseshoe

A Manual of Scandinavian Mythology: Containing a Popular Account of the Two Eddas

The Mythology of Ancient Britain and Ireland

The Mythology of the British Isles: An Introduction to Celtic Myth, Legend, Poetry and Romance

Myth, Ritual and Religion

Northern Mythology: Comprising the Principal Popular Traditions and Superstitions of Scandinavia

Old English Ballads

Plant Lore Legends and Lyrics

Popular Romances of the West of England or The Trolls, Traditions and Superstitions of Old Cornwall

Pott's Discovery of Witches in the County of Lancaster

A Study of Fairy Tales

The Symbolical Language of Ancient Art and Mythology: An Inquiry

Traditions, Superstitions, and Folklore, chiefly of Lancashire and the North of England

Teutonic Mythology: Gods and Goddesses of the Northland

Visions and Beliefs in the West of Ireland

Witch, Warlock, and Magician: Historical Sketches of Magic and Witchcraft in England and Scotland

Sorry, but I coundn't find the downloads section. Tana, would you be so kind as to point me in the right direction, please?

You will see it now you are a full member!! :)

Guest kindredspirit

Thank you, thank you for that huge list Ancestral Celt. Exactly the kind of stuff I used to read long ago. I would love printed copies but they are so expensive to buy or print. This is the next best thing!

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...

I wanted to bump this - totally interesting downloads here, and for those of us without full forum access, this could be helpful. :) I've been prowling the net for older, non-Llewellyn sources, and there were some on here I hadn't seen before.

Archived