Photo
- - - - -

honey dipper wand

handmade woodworking

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
35 replies to this topic

#21 RoseRed

RoseRed

. . . Not a big believer in . . . cowinkydink ;)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,427 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 01:44 PM

The on topic part of this post is below the quote box.  Feel free to skip it if you wish.

In fairness you guys are not seekers so certain things spilled over bc of some obnoxious behavior on his behalf from there.

I have absolutely no idea what this sentence means.  What does not being a seeker have to do with anything?  Obnoxious behavior from where?  And do you really not see your own behavior as obnoxious?  Who the hell are you to tell anyone what they're allowed to write or not?  That's what the mod team is for.

At any rate, it seems like a fairly frequent pattern of his to not have something nice to say or being passive aggressive when a new poster is asking questions or just sharing something w/us, kinda like this thread.

Seeker, member - it has nothing to do with how long a person's been posting.  He speaks his mind and with the inflections that you add to the post you turn it into something it's not.  Because I do know him personally, I can say that he doesn't have a passive aggressive bone in his body.  Aggressive - yes.  Passive - no.  And this is not me defending him - this is me explaining something.  He's a grumpy old man AND a retired career sailor.  (And an Instructor and an Elder - which is less important in this specific paragraph)  I have a family full of grumpy old men (well, I did - most of them have died by now).  Most people don't know how to take them. 

You really do add a lot of inflection to what you read.  I wonder where they come from?

I doubt the first thing anyone wants to hear when they're new and/or excited about something they just made is, "oh the first thing that comes to my mind is shit" literally.... even if you did say it looked nice first. The other wasn't necessary. Seriously, what was the point? 

That a wand made from a large honey dipper could be used for much more than just 'sweetening things up'.  Because of the connotations of the phrase it could also be used to bring shit into a persons life or to affect their sex life. 

I'm sorry, but when did you become the Trad Witch Forum Police?   90% of the conversations here are not necessary - they're conversation.  When did it become your job to tell us what anyone can or should not post?  or what is necessary?  or what others do or don't want to hear?  Seriously?  Please don't ever speak for me - I'm perfectly capable of speaking for myself.

I understand he's your friend RR and I get you'll stick up for him- no big deal.

He's a big boy.  He can stick up for himself.  I wasn't sticking up for him - I was calling you out on breaking your word publicly - you know, the one you freely gave publicly.  Don't try to change that into something else.

However, I'm pretty sure I meant that thread w/regards to not responding to him again- and I didn't, so yes I am.  I'm new, yet already I know people get sick of his bs and have been thanked privately on several occasions already for being vocal about it. So that's an issue that goes both ways and you're not seeing everything or share the same perspective regarding his attitude and bs.

Personally, I really don't care what goes on in the background.  I can also say that I was thanked privately for my post here addressing you.  I wasn't going to go there but since you brought it up...  his is not the only attitude that people are getting sick of. 

What I specifically said was "I am getting really sick of this stupid bullshit already.  So much for being a woman of you're word - you just don't stop - do you?"  I wrote 2 sentences directly to you and you responded with excuses, blamed others for your own actions and the reason it's ok to break a publicly given word is because 'there are others on the bandwagon'.  Really?

Is your personal vendetta against MonSno really more important than keeping your Word that you gave publicly?  If you didn't make such a point of 'being a woman of your word' and 'keeping your word' I wouldn't have said anything.  I didn't make you write that post.  You did that of your own free will.  You also broke your word of your own free will.  That's the only thing I was addressing.

You seem like a very nice person w/some decent insight, but if I bother you that much can't you stick me on an ignore list or something? This forum seems to run on very decent software and I think that's an option, although I could be wrong bc I haven't  explored everything yet (and I've never used an ignore list bc if someone from the internet I don't know pisses me off to the point I can't stand to read it anymore is the day I log off permanently.To each his own though).

Quite honestly, I don't care enough about you to be bothered by you.  I just have a very low tolerance for stupid bullshit at the moment.  I don't know where all of this last paragraph is coming from.  That's your deal  - not mine.

What all of this back and forth comes down to is simple.  I will never take you at your Word.  No one asked you to give it.  You offered it freely.  Then you broke it with 'all of the above' as a good enough reasons.

I'm not pissed off.  I'm not attacking.  I addressed one point to which you wrote a book about everything else and completely dismissed.

To the thread OP, I'm sorry if I offended you or my posts bothered you in any way. That was not my intent. :smile:

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.....  

... and back on topic regarding the honey dipper wand:

I think it is very cool that from what appears on the surface as a beautifully, sweet wand can be used for other things - whether it be to bring or remove shit from a persons life to affecting a persons sex life - the various regional and other connotations for the phrase really open up what it can be used for.

When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

#22 Nikki

Nikki

Air Bender

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,050 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 04:36 PM

To BLOCK a person's every post is easy to do. If someone bothers someone soooo much, block their posts and get on with life.

If it's too difficult to figure out in your PM... then kindly ask a Moderator for help. It makes their life (and ours) that much easier. 

GREAT info regarding the duality of a Honey Wand.... very good to info to know. Thanks guys :) 

The difference between Medicine and Poison is the Dose. :oil-bottle:
I Love you as certain Dark Things are to be Loved,
In Secret, Between the Shadow and the Soul.
- Pablo Neruda

#23 Wexler

Wexler

Something wrong? Blame retrograde

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,103 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 05:46 PM

In fairness you guys are not seekers so certain things spilled over bc of some obnoxious behavior on his behalf from there. At any rate, it seems like a fairly frequent pattern of his to not have something nice to say or being passive aggressive when a new poster is asking questions or just sharing something w/us, kinda like this thread. I doubt the first thing anyone wants to hear when they're new and/or excited about something they just made is, "oh the first thing that comes to my mind is shit" literally.... even if you did say it looked nice first. The other wasn't necessary. Seriously, what was the point? 

I understand he's your friend RR and I get you'll stick up for him- no big deal. However, I'm pretty sure I meant that thread w/regards to not responding to him again- and I didn't, so yes I am.  I'm new, yet already I know people get sick of his bs and have been thanked privately on several occasions already for being vocal about it. So that's an issue that goes both ways and you're not seeing everything or share the same perspective regarding his attitude and bs.

I understand where you are coming from, Redhead. There have been some members on this forum (admittedly they did not seem to stick around long) that really rubbed me the wrong way. "Who is this person, posting things that I don't like in a tone that I don't approve of?" I thought. I feel (and hope) that MonSno and I get along very well now, but when he first joined I was like, "hey, who is this guy? What is his business? He certainly is not politically correct, and I am not sure I like that." In fact -- I hope nobody gets mad at me -- but basically everybody on this forum I am very close to now I felt "unsure" of when they joined. Because all the people I feel close to now have strong personalities and are opinionated, and before I got to know them that strength felt threatening to me. [I am not insinuating that you feel threatened Redhead!] If I was more vocal about my dislikes of people before I got to know them, I very likely would have no friends on this forum at all.

However, even if I don't eventually warm up to someone, I must remind myself that this is not my website and I do not have a say in who gets to post here. I feel privileged to be a member of this forum, and I trust that the moderators and admin (who have been running this site for what, 8 years?) will keep the website on track. The truth of the matter is that if I got to control this website, in short order it would be filled with people who only support my views and everyone who I didn't like would be chased away. Heavens knows how, because I would ban people left and right, but they have the ability to let people stay and be who they are. That is in my opinion an extremely valuable asset for any community. If the moderators are okay with it, I am not sure that it is our job as members to police each other or try and control the content submitted to the forum.

Sometimes it can be difficult to look beyond the way people talk to find their core message. I spend a great deal of time on my posts because I want them to be as accessible to as many people as possible. I can guarantee you that if I wrote my core ideas without massaging them to make them more socially acceptable, a lot less people here would like me. A lot of people aren't like me, though. They don't really give a flying flip about making their message politically correct or acceptable. They aren't going to edit themselves to present a more appealing message. Maybe because of folks like me, who try to be one-size-fits-all, these people can seem harsh, when in reality they just aren't bending over to put a nice facade on all their posts. You know?

I have said it many times, and I'll say it again: TW greatly increased in value for me when I got to know the members on a personal level. It is very hard to grasp the full value of posts unless you understand a person and where they come from. Although I have done it in the past (and I imagine I will continue to do it in the future), discarding what someone has to say because of the way they say it is not something that helps me grow as a person. I have found that often, when a person irritates or upsets me, this goes away once I get to know them and then I can fully appreciate the value of what they have to say.

MonSno is a shamanic Elder who has had (from what I have heard) a long and intense life. I am a young witchlet who lives in the suburbs of California and still gets served breakfast by my mom. Sometimes it takes a little effort to overcome those differences to reach understanding, but I am terribly glad I have put forth that effort. I would have lost a lot if I hadn't.

I'm just little 'ol me, but I would very much encourage any and all members to get to know someone before they write them off. Coming in to Chat often is an excellent way to do this :smile: I came to TW to spend time with witches, and I am willing to put forth the effort necessary to get as much value as possible out of my time here, which to a degree means getting to know the members on a personal level.

'Sir,' I said to the universe, 'I exist.'

'That,' said the universe, 'creates no sense of obligation in me whatsoever.'

[avatar source]

#24 Guest_monsnoleedra_*

Guest_monsnoleedra_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 July 2014 - 07:36 PM

Wex if I treated them (collective usage) like COWANS then there might be a truth to certain claims, but since I don't it seems more personal derived to me.  Of course understanding that hinges upon one knowing what a Cowan is and how they are viewed within initiation and lineaged practices, especially Wiccan type ones.

But thank you for defending my perspective and position.   But please don't call me an elder, I have lived life to the best of my ability, heck died to pay the price of passage into this pathwalk,  but I am far from being an elder as the word might imply or suggest in my opinion.

#25 Guest_monsnoleedra_*

Guest_monsnoleedra_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 July 2014 - 07:38 PM

yesterday I turned a honey dipper "wand" on the lathe, sanded it, and let in soak in flaxseed oil overnight. took it out this morning and it turned out lovely!

attachicon.giftumblr_n8ytefwRdp1qefa8so2_1280.jpg

attachicon.giftumblr_n8ytefwRdp1qefa8so3_1280.jpg

Sloppykiss, it is truly a beautiful work and I think you did a wonderful job on it.  Please forgive me for creating the catalyst that took your thread and admiration of your work into the course it did, that was never my intent.  For that I apologize.  

#26 Wexler

Wexler

Something wrong? Blame retrograde

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,103 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 08:53 PM

But thank you for defending my perspective and position. But please don't call me an elder, I have lived life to the best of my ability, heck died to pay the price of passage into this pathwalk, but I am far from being an elder as the word might imply or suggest in my opinion.

Okay... if not elder, how about middle management? Lol :P

Edited by Wexler, 22 July 2014 - 08:55 PM.

'Sir,' I said to the universe, 'I exist.'

'That,' said the universe, 'creates no sense of obligation in me whatsoever.'

[avatar source]

#27 bewitchingredhead

bewitchingredhead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 700 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:15 AM

So that I don't continue to add to the negative bs between a few of us (yes myself included), I'll keep these brief (until I reply to Wexler bc there's no bantering). I'm under the impression that only moderators and seekers can see the seeker forum? If that is accurate then members wouldn't see the posts in that forum, hence the response regarding obnoxious behavior spilling over from there; things I'm under the impression y'all (members) wouldn't have seen? If that's inaccurate and you do see the convos that go on there and still feel the same way, then I apologize for that misassumption. 

At any rate, RR your reply indicates to me that you are bothered. I'm not gonna drag our replies/interactions bc at this point we're both responsible for the back and forth (you could have simply ignored my reply and pm'd me or even blocked my posts since Niki confirmed that is a possibility). If you'd like for me to respond to you or there's anything else you'd like to address or care to say to me, I'd be happy to discuss via pm (and I mean that sincerely). No hard feelings one my end either way  B) . Ironically MonSno seems less bothered and has no problem carrying on heavily opinionated and "lively" debates/discussions. I could be wrong and if I am I would hope he'd pm me, as I would have no problem with that; I also highly encourage it if anyone else feels the same way. :handshake:

@Wexler- I appreciate your candor and you sharing your opinion. :smile:  In reality I'm a very nice person and have a rather large and diverse group of friends IRL. In the spirit of complete honesty, at the end of the day I really don't care if I'm liked by a bunch of strangers on the internet (actually that goes for any type of online social networking in general and even people IRL). I realize I'm not everyone's cup of tea and I'm completely fine with that. I realize not everyone thinks like me, and I'm ok w/that as well. However, that doesn't mean I'm opposed to getting to know people online and/or even forming relationships w/them (there are a few I already have, just via pm and not via chat. I don't have time for that on a regular basis; I'd also rather go through threads a majority of the time). I'm just simply saying it's not necessary nor my primary objective. Plus you never really know a person online unless you know them IRL. It's worth noting that very true to my Aquarian nature, I'm not ruled by emotion in the slightest. For example, you could severely dislike me and instead of being bothered by it, I could actually be able to logically understand your reasons. Doesn't necessarily mean I'll change (or that I agree w/all of them), just that I can view how others perceive me objectively and not personally. Also true to my sign, ultimately I strive for the "truth". When someone passes along incorrect information for example (regarding facts not subjective info), I attempt to correct it- not for the ability to say "I'm right", but bc I cannot stand for people to have incorrect info. It could be something as simple as correcting someone who says the human heart only has two chambers and one valve. Those are facts not subjective info. I just want them to know the "truth" (4 chambers 4 valves, sorry couldn't help it, :laugh: . To my fault though, I can sometimes come across as aloof, insensitive, stubborn, sarcastic, and to others as a "know it all" (very true to my sign as well). I truly mean no one harm and if I'm aware that my actions are genuinely causing someone distress/harm, I'll immediately try to rectify them. I can and do admit to my flaws, bc otherwise how will I grow?

I'm a very opinionated person and I could disagree w/everything you (collectively not you personally) say and still like you. Likewise I could agree w/everything you say and not care much for you. I actually really like it here and I quite enjoy hearing others' perspectives and feel like I've already learned quite a deal about how others practice, their views on magic in general, cool resources, etc. However, that does not mean I'm going to agree w/everyone or try to placate people when conversing w/them, nor do I expect everyone to do the same for me. I do appreciate the way in which you post Wex and it's certainly not without merit to me (I find it frequently endearing :smile: ), but believe it or not, I can also appreciate the differing posting styles of people w/strong opinions, including many of the "non politically correct" ones. Do you remember in your thread what I said about learning? I apply that to everything in my life, which includes interactions/discussions/debates/stories/anecdotes, etc. with people (on and offline).  

I may be fairly fixed in my opinions/beliefs, and what I "know" (that's not a fixed thing regarding the craft btw),  but if there's compelling evidence and/or discussions that I've never considered, I can (and have) change(d) my opinion. The reasons I tend to discard someone's information or opinion is not the way in which they speak, write, or how they come across to me, rather it's almost always the result of the other person not being very open minded, intolerance of any kind, lack of logical thought, not truly listening and/or understanding what someone has to say, or putting someone else down and/or picking on them, with the intent to make themselves feel better at another's expense. I like to challenge people's thoughts and encourage them to think outside of the box, so to speak. Everyone starts with a clean slate w/me. It's only after I've seen how they behave, speak, interact w/others, etc. that I form an opinion (this still doesn't mean I'm not learning from them- it just might not be about the specific topic at hand, but I'm def learning). When I see others who are deterred, discouraged, intimidated, talked down to, etc. for no good reason then you'll typically see a reaction from me. I've always been the kind to stick up for people and I hate seeing someone discouraged, intimidated, etc. bc many times it prevents them from further interactions that might have extremely beneficial to them for fear of constant negative rebuke. Alternatively, you'll see a reaction/response from me when inaccurate info is relayed and sometimes it rubs people the wrong way.

Put it this way, unless I'm actually friends w/someone or I happen to know personal info about another person that's not pleasant bc they've shared it w/me (especially in confidence) I'm not thinking about if "so and so" from "insert social media/networking site of choice" likes me, is mad at me, etc. I do like to try to adhere to the rules though bc I am just a guest and it is a privilege to have access to a site that is not mine in which I find value. I understand your perspective and can agree on many parts, but I just wanted you to understand/get a better idea of mine and how/why I think and operate. Perhaps it may shed some light on me personally and/or help people figure out where I'm coming from as well. I'm not personally bothered by opinionated people, they don't really personally anger or frustrate me, it's only when I notice a certain pattern that has to do with the way someone treats others that causes certain replies. I certainly don't hold onto it. some people will never like me and vice verse, I'm ok with that... Also, while I'm not "old", I'm def not young and I also have several local people and/or friends who practice witchcraft. My mentor is also a shaman (I think I mentioned that in your thread today) and they don't possess any of the reasons I mentioned above as to why I would discard their info, personal experience, etc. My mentor's blunt for example, but she doesn't speak down to people, doesn't act like she's better than even a beginner in the craft despite her many accolades, she actually listens to people and encourages people to question everything, etc. etc. you get the point. 

I still want a honey wand for my honey!

I see you're getting your degree in art of the obvious~myself
Without music life would be a mistake~ Friedrich Nietzsche
Immorality: The morality of those who are having a better time~ H.L. Mencken
When nature has work to be done, she creates a genius to do it~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
We cannot teach people anything; we can only help them discover it within themselves~ Galileo

#28 RoseRed

RoseRed

. . . Not a big believer in . . . cowinkydink ;)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,427 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:02 PM

This is my last off topic post in this thread.

I have no reason to go into pms other than to get off the thread but I think we're just about finished with this sidetrack to the conversation. 

Thank you for clarifying that you were discussing the Seeker forum and you are correct - members cannot see it or access it.

RR your reply indicates to me that you are bothered.

No, I'm really not.  I can understand why you would make that assumption but since you don't know me - I (or those that do) can tell you that I'm just real.  I can think or discuss something unpleasant without being all upset over it. 

(you could have simply ignored my reply and pm'd me or even blocked my posts since Niki confirmed that is a possibility).

I was contributing to the discussion.  Why would I ignore your reply.  I've said nothing that needs to be secret or handled in a pm.  If you're more comfortable with that - feel free but I don't think there's a whole lot more to say here.  I could be wrong.  I've never blocked anyone's posts and have no reason to start now.

No hard feelings one my end either way  B) .

There's none on my end either.  I simply don't trust your Word.  I can understand how that can be emotional and upsetting for you but for me it's simply one thought among many in any given day that gets filed away.  It's not an emotional thing for me.

Ironically MonSno seems less bothered and has no problem carrying on heavily opinionated and "lively" debates/discussions.

i have no idea why you would assume that I have a problem carrying on an opinionated conversation. 

The rest is addressed to Wex but it still weighs in on this part of the conversation (understandably).

I realize I'm not everyone's cup of tea and I'm completely fine with that. I realize not everyone thinks like me, and I'm ok w/that as well.

That makes 2 of us.  :smile:

I'm not ruled by emotion in the slightest

Perhaps not (I don't know you well enough to agree or disagree) but you are ruled by what you consider 'obnoxious'.

However, that does not mean I'm going to agree w/everyone or try to placate people when conversing w/them, nor do I expect everyone to do the same for me

Cool.  Me, too.

The reasons I tend to discard someone's information or opinion is not the way in which they speak, write, or how they come across to me, rather it's almost always the result of the other person not being very open minded, intolerance of any kind, lack of logical thought, not truly listening and/or understanding what someone has to say, or putting someone else down and/or picking on them, with the intent to make themselves feel better at another's expense.

So, you discard information based on how you perceive the attitude of how it's being said.  So much for truth. 

'the intent to make themselves feel better at another's expense'...  hmmmm.  That has more to do with added inflection and tone that with what's actually written.  That's not 'striving for truth' - that's responding emotionally.

When I see others who are deterred, discouraged, intimidated, talked down to, etc. for no good reason then you'll typically see a reaction from me.

We've seen that.  I have to assume that you're talking about MonSno again because you've said as much already and you seem to have very strong reactions to him and his 'perceived obnoxious' behavior.

Something I try to remember in every day life if that there is usually a reason.  Just because I'm unaware of that reason doesn't mean that there isn't one - whether it be good or bad.  And who is it that judges between good and bad reasons?  I think we all do that on some level.

I'm not thinking about if "so and so" from "insert social media/networking site of choice" likes me, is mad at me, etc.

I don't not like you (yeah, yeah, double negative, I know).  I'm not mad at you.  I don't know you well enough to care all that much.  Yes, I realize that you said the same thing in a paragraph that I did in a sentence.  We're on the same page with that.

My mentor's blunt for example, but she doesn't speak down to people, doesn't act like she's better than even a beginner in the craft despite her many accolades, she actually listens to people and encourages people to question everything, etc. etc. you get the point.

You seem to have a 'thing' with perceived 'being spoken down to'. 

The written word as used in forums sux at conveying inflection, tone and usually emotion.  Those are usually added by the reader and the words themselves become lost in the 'slight' that is taken - even when none is given.

Anyways, this is going in directions I had not thought of when I began writing this.  If you'd like to continue the conversation - pm me.  If you choose not to - I'm good with that, too.

When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

#29 sloppykiss

sloppykiss

• Seekers
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:18 PM

Hm... very interesting turn of events we've taken on this thread! All the same, I'm not sure what I'll be using the wand for, though I like the idea of using it to "sweeten things up" in your life!

#30 bewitchingredhead

bewitchingredhead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 700 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:29 PM

Hm... very interesting turn of events we've taken on this thread! All the same, I'm not sure what I'll be using the wand for, though I like the idea of using it to "sweeten things up" in your life!

I have a couple of ideas atm ;)

I apologize and accept partial responsibility for derailing your thread. 

When nature has work to be done, she creates a genius to do it~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
We cannot teach people anything; we can only help them discover it within themselves~ Galileo

#31 DarkMere

DarkMere

Searcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:39 PM

I have not posted to this forum for what feels like a million years, in fact it is close to a million years. What has drawn my eye to this thread was the fact that while I am a very active woodworking person, I have never had a lathe, but built one two weeks ago.

Seems such an easy project to have a got at, and I think your wand looks great sloppykiss

I also think this post brings the thread right back on topic :wink:

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.

#32 bewitchingredhead

bewitchingredhead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 700 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 08:01 AM

I have not posted to this forum for what feels like a million years, in fact it is close to a million years. What has drawn my eye to this thread was the fact that while I am a very active woodworking person, I have never had a lathe, but built one two weeks ago.

Seems such an easy project to have a got at, and I think your wand looks great sloppykiss

I also think this post brings the thread right back on topic :wink:

Voted up for the obv reason as well as your sig! 

I'm quite terrible at woodworking. At least the parts prior to staining, adorning, and wood burning. Mostly bc of splinters. I'm one of those people who almost always cuts my finger when using a knife, or say, taking an enormous whack at my leg (literally) with a hatchet camping a few years ago (although in my defense my brother who couldn't be bothered to put his cigarette down for just a min or so didn't keep the wood steady). I could probably get a splinter just looking at a piece of wood long enough.  :help: 

#33 Solanaceae

Solanaceae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,512 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:41 AM

I'm not sure what I'll be using the wand for, though I like the idea of using it to "sweeten things up" in your life!

Beautiful work SK, and I like that idea! :smile:

Some are born to sweet delight,

Some are born to endless night.

(Fragments from "Auguries of Innocence") William Blake

#34 Branwen

Branwen

• Seekers
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 08:45 PM

yesterday I turned a honey dipper "wand" on the lathe, sanded it, and let in soak in flaxseed oil overnight. took it out this morning and it turned out lovely!

attachicon.giftumblr_n8ytefwRdp1qefa8so2_1280.jpg

attachicon.giftumblr_n8ytefwRdp1qefa8so3_1280.jpg

That's a beautiful piece of woodworking and I love how long the handle is. Are you planning to make more of these, perhaps for sale? 

People seem not to see that their opinion of the world is also a confession of their character. - Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803 - 1882)

My Business Facebook Page: Brawnen's Botanicals

#35 moonthorn

moonthorn

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:42 AM

That is beautiful!! A honey wand for workings, it could be!

#36 Raineylane

Raineylane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 04:17 PM

Love the wand!  You appear to be a very accomplished woodworker.