Demons

What do demons get out of possession?

---

I get the impression that our world is easy pickings for them to satisfy their lust for power. If you were a human sociopath who craved control, would you try to take over another sociopath, or someone without a backbone? Demons come from where they aren't the least bit "special", but out world is filled with countless people who fear them and thousands of Lore stories that depict them as far more powerful than they really are.

In my own experience, all of the christian point of view demonic posessions that I have personally dealt with have been faked. It's remarkably easy to get them to "break character" by either calling them the wrong name, or threatening something they value, like their Precious Moments figurine collection. Both examples are from my own actual experience. I'm not saying it can't or doesn't happen, but I have yet to see the phenomenon with my own eyes. Maybe I've just been lucky.

I have personally worked with a number of "demons", Satanachia, Lucifuge Rofocale, and a few others I will not name. My perception of them is not one of malice toward humanity in any way, but that they do what they do, and how one percieves and classifies that depends on many factors. In fact, even their names are subjective. I've never been able to tell if they are the force or ability they represent, or if it is their vehicle or both. But to me, good and evil is a strictly human invention, and while we might apply it to them, they don't apply it to themselves.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

This is a very fascinating topic and I am still not too sure where I stand when I try to define the word ´demon`.

I would like your opinions on this story.

So you know you watch some horror movies that deal with possession or you hear a story from a friend whose friend´s cousin twice removed or whatever was apparantly possessed.

Well, my best friend goes to church and she encountered a so called possessed young woman. Apparantly this chick was involved with Satanism and called the pastor for help. She got to the church and she could hardly enter it. She couldn´t say `Jesus´. She started bending her arms all weird, vomiting all over the place and speaking in a really deep voice.

Now I know that my friend wouldn´t make that up but I don´t know what to make of that. Is it a demon? According to the chuch yes. Is it a spirit or an entity?Is she insane or on drugs? I have no clue.

What are your guys´ thoughts?

Just to put this out there, I know several demons who would do this for shits and giggles. However, it'd take a relatively powerful one to actually pull it off, and usually those guys have far better things to do than terrorize wannabe Satanists.

Unless they're the sort that feeds off of fear or some such. Then I can see that happening easily.

Not to say one way or the other, of course; in all likelihood, she was faking it.

If I had a dollar for every "demoniac" teenager I've ever met, I'd be a rich woman.

Sounds like something I would do for fun....I can speak in a deep voice, and vomit on command. In the end though,I'd wind up clapping my hands and stomping my feet, praising the 'Lo for letting me bring some heat! Then run away giggling....

I dunno, IMO, if someone hasn't suffered any physical damage it's probably not possession...I've seen too 'demonic possession' videos that turned out to be brugmansia and datura poisonings to credit most of these reports.

• 1 month later...

President Buer is a very approachable demon, especially when the sun is in Sagittarius. I wouldn't trust him to heal many things, unless you're male - his medical knowledge is more focussed around physical ailments that befall men. He is a very logical demon - try not to get into too heated a discussion with him concerning legal matters, because he can talk you around in circles. I completely disagree with Louis Le Breton's vision of him - I've only ever seen him as a rather well dressed man with a completely blank and featureless face. He talks directly into your mind using images and the sound of wind through tall and ancient trees, or a voice that sounds like the rasping of insects through dry leaves. His knowledge of herbs is incredible, as is his knowledge of what plants to use in ornamental gardens.

• 3 weeks later...

In my own experience, all of the christian point of view demonic posessions that I have personally dealt with have been faked. It's remarkably easy to get them to "break character" by either calling them the wrong name, or threatening something they value, like their Precious Moments figurine collection. Both examples are from my own actual experience. I'm not saying it can't or doesn't happen, but I have yet to see the phenomenon with my own eyes. Maybe I've just been lucky.

I have personally worked with a number of "demons", Satanachia, Lucifuge Rofocale, and a few others I will not name. My perception of them is not one of malice toward humanity in any way, but that they do what they do, and how one percieves and classifies that depends on many factors. In fact, even their names are subjective. I've never been able to tell if they are the force or ability they represent, or if it is their vehicle or both. But to me, good and evil is a strictly human invention, and while we might apply it to them, they don't apply it to themselves.

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

I was staying the night w/a girlfriend in hs. Well technically it was really the gf of my ex brother-in-law and I didn't really spend too much time w/her as an actual friend. I think he actually asked me to stay the night w/her this night bc he was going out of town and he was "worried" about her. Note the quotation marks around "worried" and it'll be easy to see where this is going.

Long story short at some point late in the night while we were still awake, she suddenly became "possessed". I actually laughed at her and told her to knock it off. Most people at my school were afraid of her, but I don't really see why bc she was all talk and no action. Anyway, she....I mean the demon :rolleyes: threatened me physically. I told her "I fucking dare you" and said if she didn't shut the fuck up I was gonna slap the demon right out of her.

And just like that, the demon "vanished"!!

4d35ebdd3a47e56eaef9794e17033557.jpg

• Upvote 1

I was staying the night w/a girlfriend in hs. Well technically it was really the gf of my ex brother-in-law and I didn't really spend too much time w/her as an actual friend. I think he actually asked me to stay the night w/her this night bc he was going out of town and he was "worried" about her. Note the quotation marks around "worried" and it'll be easy to see where this is going.Long story short at some point late in the night while we were still awake, she suddenly became "possessed". I actually laughed at her and told her to knock it off. Most people at my school were afraid of her, but I don't really see why bc she was all talk and no action. Anyway, she....I mean the demon :rolleyes: threatened me physically. I told her "I fucking dare you" and said if she didn't shut the fuck up I was gonna slap the demon right out of her. And just like that, the demon "vanished"!! 4d35ebdd3a47e56eaef9794e17033557.jpg

Thanks BRH, this made me laugh! It's amazing how much anti demon stuff is in the media. Hell, I think every episode of A Haunting deals with demons.

Thanks BRH, this made me laugh! It's amazing how much anti demon stuff is in the media. Hell, I think every episode of A Haunting deals with demons.

This got me thinking, and it's almost as if the media has taken over for the church, keeping demons evil and in the general conciousness. I think this also goes hand in hand with all of the movies that are centered around a messianic character, i.e. "You're the one, Neo". Add in recurring themes of redemption through self sacrifice, like Tony Stark as Iron Man flying a nuke through the portal to defeat the Chitauri, as one example. A lot of movies, and tv shows seem like morality plays.

That being said, it's no wonder that people who believe themselves to be posessed, or portray themselves to be mimic the "media blueprint".

Lol..You're welcome! It made me laugh too. Actually Madea memes always make me laugh.

I've heard of the show- but what channel does it come on again? I'll have to DVR an episode.

• 3 months later...

I love this thread. I have been interested in demons as of late. Not for their dark nature but because of how mysterious they are.

How do they vary on an individual basis? Where did the come from? Do they live with us in the shadows or do they dwell within their own world? What have their personal experiences been like through history? Do they ever tell humans stories of their existence?

I wonder if any brave human has summoned/contacted a demon for an "interview". it seems like they would like that better since they are the focus. Also it sounds better than being commanded to do things.

Has anyone simply had a conversation with a demon?

• 2 years later...

I feel that demons don't exist.

They are just angry dead folks. I mean I've thought about it ... If I was to die today, I'd be just like I was alive.

Your personality doesn't change in death. Your attitude won't either.

I'd be mad as hell and haunt some people :) lol

• Like 1

I think it depends on how you define word demon. From christian point of view I'd say they are angels who didn't agree with God, similar to Lucifer. Doesn't mean they're necessarily evil from human perspective.

Even though church teaches that there's this big battle of good and evil it's not as black and white if you read the Bible. Just look at the Job 1:6-7:

"Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them.
And the Lord said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it."

To me this sounds way too casual to be a meeting between two forces in a holy war... :rolleyes:

When it comes to demons and spirits they all have their own personalities. Like with people you should be careful who you trust, but if you know how to use your brain and don't just blindly believe everything you're told I think you should be fine.

Edited by Cherry

• 9 months later...

Demons (to me) are just human spirits who are highly emotional. They feed from emotions, so strong emotions such as fear are easy to elicit from humans. Far easier to elicit than other strong emotions such as love, no demon can ever extract that enough to be satisfied. They crave power & control, they are essentially psychos to be avoided at their worst. The poltergiest who guards it's house is a demon in my opinion & it is afraid of passing over because then it loses control. Even the spirits don't know everything about the other worlds, just like we don't know everything about ours. Are they old? Oh yes.... very.... beyond imagination... but they have their limits depending on their individual evolution. Human spirits seem pretty basic & a relatively new spirit.

But... not all demons are made equal. Some are rational & sane. They are only out to benefit themselves. As human's their love seems to be possessive & they struggle to emphasize with other spirits.

I do not believe mental health issues in humans are 100% from biological causes... I think that whatever spirit fuses with them affects their outlook. I say this because I've seen people living ordinary healthy lives growing up sectioned whilst others who grew up suffering abuse & neglect have gone on to have the most fulfilling relationships with other spirits.

Emotional spirits can learn to be less emotional, but this seems to be unnatural for them. For instance, a spirit can change for another spirit they wish to possess, but eventually... their true nature will show. They will only change to avoid losing something they control (usually another spirit, as seen in abusive relationships.) Do not mistake this with an act of free will or love... these spirits feed their emotions from negative energy because it's a different power to positive emotion. They cannot be truly happy because they feed from negative energy, they are focussed on control above all else & fear is what drives them & sustains them.

Also don't mess with demon spirits... they can hurt you depending on how emotional they are. Some just naturally want to be wild & see humans as a threat... they will hurt you just to avoid getting close to you which is why you often can't communicate with them rationally.

How they seem to come about to linger is in the past they've sustained an extremely powerful emotional trauma from what I can tell... been murdered by a lover, relative or a parent seems to be a particular theme. Seems some demons never get over it & the pain lingers with them, causing more fear & controlling behaviour. If they are born into a body then the pain still lingers, deep in the subconsciousness. They don't understand the emotion, they have forgotten because of the body. It provides temporary relief, but eventually the body will die & they will remember again, perhaps right before death, but certainly after.

Emotions are extremely powerful. Just by being angry for 10 seconds you completely alter your metabolism & this in turn affects your cells as well as the energy surrounding your body. Don't underestimate emotional energy.

That is just my theory, but there are many out there.

And for the record... I don't think heaven & hell exist. More like the spirits just lurk & mix in our world. There is somewhere they go I believe, but it's almost beyond human comprehension... it's a part of our world, but it's not physical.

• 1 year later...
On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 10:45 AM, Phoenixxx said:

I feel that demons don't exist.

They are just angry dead folks. I mean I've thought about it ... If I was to die today, I'd be just like I was alive.

Your personality doesn't change in death. Your attitude won't either.

I'd be mad as hell and haunt some people :) lol

I am an IDK person about demons.. Even though I have had experiences and seen something that sure looked/sounded like one! Lots of food for thought.

Phoenix. This is  Priceless!!! LOL Just had to quote it....and I will  keep my eyes open for some angry dead relatives! 

I too would come back to haunt several people....LOL  

Edited by Homeschoolie
PC keeps freezing so had to come back to finish post.

On ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2015 at 12:59 AM, bewitchingredhead said:

Anyway, she....I mean the demon :rolleyes: threatened me physically. I told her "I fucking dare you" and said if she didn't shut the fuck up I was gonna slap the demon right out of her.

And just like that, the demon "vanished"!!

And just when I thought it couldn't get any better  I   LMAO    ROFL !!!!

Edited by Homeschoolie

• 4 weeks later...

Demons have been on my mind since I was very young, I don't know where the knowledge came from at such a young age. My family is not religious, can't imagine it came from school  or friends. All I remember is Ouija board and possibly The Lesser Key of Solomon and/or Goetia.  Anyone else have a similar experience, can't understand exactly how it happened yet have a entity on your side ? 

Edited by NorwegianWitch
Updated .