MaryElizabeth

So there's a thread about tattoos, I figured it can't hurt to have one about piercings.

Aside from my ears (which were done with guns, the first pair at the mall and the second [which is half closed up] at a local drugstore) I only have one other piercing. It's a VCH (nsfw if you're googling) and i got it done properly by a professional who used a receiving tube. I'm toying with the idea of getting more but all of my body mods need to be 100% discreet (when i'm not at school i'm living with my parents and they'd kill me).

so, what about everyone else?

Piercings don't agree with me. All the professional ones I've gotten have been rejected. I don't have allergies to metals, my body just doesn't care for them.

It is a shame; I think the magical potential for piercings could be substantial. I will have to stick with regular jewelry.

I've got my ears pierced, with guns as well. It was less expensive and I had never been to a piercing shop so at that time, it would have been a huge step for me to take.
Later got a helix piercing (through the upper ear cartilage) which was profesionally done. Less than a year after that one, I got my VCH (NSFW) piercing.

I would have gotten my nipples pierced in may, but I was going on a vacation to Turkey later that month so that wouldn't have been wise. Then I would have gotten them done a week ago, but we thought it would be a better idea to do that when I would be able to rest. Now we've got some financial stuff going on which has to be taken care of first.
I've been thinking about getting a HCH (NSFW) on top of the VCH. After that, I'd like to get a septum and nostril, eskimo and snakebites. But I'll have to wait on those..

Wow, you guys are brave. I've got nothing so fancy as all that. I've got my ear pierced, three holes on the left, four on the right. I've got my belly button pierced, and I used to have one on my right eyebrow, but it got pulled out.

I have 8 ear piercings, a nostril piercing, a subdermal anchor (had 3, 2 rejected after about a year and a half) in my chest, and three other more....discreet piercings. I have to keep mine pretty well concealed, so ears and nose get taken out for professional stuff and dermal anchor is covered by shirt collars.

I've got my ears pierced, with guns as well. It was less expensive and I had never been to a piercing shop so at that time, it would have been a huge step for me to take.

Later got a helix piercing (through the upper ear cartilage) which was profesionally done. Less than a year after that one, I got my VCH (NSFW) piercing.

I would have gotten my nipples pierced in may, but I was going on a vacation to Turkey later that month so that wouldn't have been wise. Then I would have gotten them done a week ago, but we thought it would be a better idea to do that when I would be able to rest. Now we've got some financial stuff going on which has to be taken care of first.

I've been thinking about getting a HCH (NSFW) on top of the VCH. After that, I'd like to get a septum and nostril, eskimo and snakebites. But I'll have to wait on those..

Would you mind giving me a review of the HCH? I've heard it can be difficult to heal/run/etc due to its positioning

I was almost too small to get a vch but I didn't want an hch so I was thinking about getting a Christina instead, but I got what I wanted in the end

• 3 weeks later...

Would you mind giving me a review of the HCH? I've heard it can be difficult to heal/run/etc due to its positioning

If I ever get it I will. The VCH healed perfectly and within a few weeks.

Archived