• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 bewitchingredhead

bewitchingredhead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 09:31 AM

The thing is I can't figure out how it's happening. We shred all receipts, we are careful using cards online. All of the charges have been out of state, so it's not anyone I know doing this.AA

Good you mentioned this, because I can do a scrying session to try and figure out how they got a hold of my info. Maybe I need to also ward the cards in addition to the typical precautions.

To address a non-magical aspect of this- It's not necessarily anything you did and/or are doing wrong. This happened to my best friend THREE times and her father is retired Air Force who still subcontracts for them bc of his rather specific gift/job. I'll give you a hint, he's a computer hacker for the government/military (ok not so much of a hint rather than an outright description, lol) and she doesn't even have a Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or ANY type of social media. Yet, it happened to her 3 different times. She finally had to have her credit "frozen", which basically meant that in no way, shape or form, can she apply for anything credit based for a specific amount of time, as well as not giving her social security number to anyone. I don't care what anyone tells you- it's NOT a requirement for your doctor's office to have your social. 

It might be worth looking into- the 3 main credit bureaus are pretty cooperative about it. I could be wrong, but I also think they don't have a choice when push comes to shove. At least there's a way to attempt to handle this in a mundane way first. But if you're set on trying to figure out who it is and/or curse him/her, there are ways to go about it. Hoodoo and sympathetic magic have some pretty good spell work. They've always been highly effective for me on the flip side (non-curses) and from what I gather based upon several friends, curse wise as well. 

I see you're getting your degree in art of the obvious~myself
Without music life would be a mistake~ Friedrich Nietzsche
Immorality: The morality of those who are having a better time~ H.L. Mencken
When nature has work to be done, she creates a genius to do it~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
We cannot teach people anything; we can only help them discover it within themselves~ Galileo

#42 bewitchingredhead

bewitchingredhead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 10:26 AM

Hmmm, I also want to add something else after reading this thread. While I understand and respect the opinions and/or advice from other posters, I have a very simple, yet highly effective way I work my spells. What is it? Belief. One more time- belief. If you do NOT believe that it's possible to curse someone w/o knowing exact info as suggested by another poster, it's not going to work. 

Should you try to exhaust all mundane possibilities first before cursing someone? Personally I think so.

Should you be wary of just sending a curse out into universe w/o having thought through all possible scenarios? Yes, in my opinion.

Should you wait until you've talked w/enough people (witches) to get valuable insights and tidbits that you might not have thought of on your own? Again, I think so.

Should you be absolutely clear about the spell you're going to do and what it entails, including the right wording, the type of energy/energies you'll be utilizing, what you need, etc? Yes, in my opinion. 

I would suggest that you speak to someone on here or IRL that you trust, who seems to be well educated in the type of magic or spell you want to use (or several different types), someone you feel you respect, who's non judgmental, etc. and go from there. My personal opinion and from what I've seen in others who practice witchcraft, is that in order for a spell to really work- if you put up all these potential "roadblocks" before you even start, the spell's probably doomed.

While I think you've been given some good advice in here so far, I think there's some that could hinder you as well. No one person is right about everything, period... Including myself. I could sit up here and pontificate about just the little that's been written in this thread so far for hours, but I have a gut feeling that it's really not going to help you- in fact, I have a gut feeling that some of it has bothered you and not been of much help at all (which is exactly the opposite of what I think you need if you're going to go through w/a cure/hex).

One thing I forgot to ask is, have you every cursed or hexed someone? Feel free to pm me if it's not something you want posted out here for fear of line by line dissection and no real clear cut answers and/or help. I will be honest and tell you that I don't curse/hex people, or rather that I haven't yet. However, I do think there are some good resources available to you in addition to the forum. Perhaps they might give you time to mull things over while you decide what you're going to do. 

Again, I think there's some sound advice so far in this thread- but I also think there's some that is not really getting to heart of the matter, at least not in a way in which you are comfortable or to which you can relate. 

I see you're getting your degree in art of the obvious~myself
Without music life would be a mistake~ Friedrich Nietzsche
Immorality: The morality of those who are having a better time~ H.L. Mencken
When nature has work to be done, she creates a genius to do it~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
We cannot teach people anything; we can only help them discover it within themselves~ Galileo

#43 Izzie

Izzie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 01:00 PM

I never send a working out unless it is clear in mind and action what the spell is to do. I do agree though it matters especially if your working with spirits, they can take us literally at our words.

For this instance the intent of the working isn't "somebody who stole my money" but " the person who stole x amount, on y day, to buy z plus whatever else is known". That would be my intent and would be held firmly in mind when working.

As for direction to send it, that's why I create physical representations of links. The spell will work through them to the target.

To be honest I have been talking on the unknown assailant bit and not the curse. In this instance I probably wouldn't be trying to curse but practice my other skills, using the links to find out more information to be able to better protect myself.

That's an excellent idea, and I've got the ppwk to identify the times & locations, and a transaction ID no. To me that's pretty specific.

Going to try and divine a bit more about this person to see if I can get anything else. It's an opportunity to flex my scrying muscles a bit. Also, I'll be taking a look at how this happened in the first place. Just my gut feeling, but I think the theft occurred at one of the hotels I stayed at last month.

Know thyself means this, that you get acquainted with what you know, and what you can do.- Menander

#44 citoyenne

citoyenne

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 01:56 AM

I had a man physically and psychologically harass me at work, then another customer complain that I was incredibly rude to an elderly man, for telling said (drunk) elderly man that I would have him removed from the store if he didn't stop getting handsy with me.

This thread has helped a lot, though there is a fair amount of bickering. I have a fair idea of how I might target this man, being that I have the dates and time and can picture his face, plus I feel that in that he laid his hands on me there is a trail; but I also have decided that the "good christian woman" who couldn't let my "elder abuse" stand is probably beyond my reach because I don't have even the slightest bit of information about her, not her face, the date but not the time. I want to at least smack her upside the head for a/ not standing up for another woman in an abusive situation and b/ thinking that I was wrong for standing up for myself; I guess that much is not meant to be but at least I have a chance to work on the man.

Bumping this thread because there is real discussion about trying to hex someone you don't know. I think that while I don't completely agree with monsnoleedra's old posts, that they are important to consider.

Edit for unexpected smileys and spelling.

Edited by citoyenne, 30 August 2017 - 06:59 AM.

#45 Tana

Tana

Earth Mother

• Moderators
  • 3,763 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 03:55 PM

While you go ahead with the old man groper, you may find the stupid woman will come back into your work and you can get a better fix on her. Life is funny that way, let a bit of water under the bridge, and what you need comes to you.

)0( Tana )o(

If I break faith with thee, may the skies fall upon me, the seas drown me, and the earth rise up and swallow me.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: curse