Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thehoodedman

Yes it's new...Tykhe Dice...but it has a tradition.

Yes we are, please????

Your enthusiasm is pushing me on...hopefully something to offer very soon, just need to get everything worked out. I can make up about 20 sets to start with. Carriage outside the UK is always an issue, though not toooo bad. Small package $8 to post to US/Canada/Australia. UK I can probably squeeze them into large 1st Class letter? Lots of head scratching and measuring LOL. I would really like you to try them. Thanks for the support!

H.M

You certainly have my attention as well. Let us know when your set is up and running because I for one will be signing up for a set. Having just finished a book on Dice as Divination tool (I have a weak spot for em!) I am intrigued.

I like your designs as well. Did you get them produced somewhere? I got a great set thru a site a while back with an interesting system. I seem to remember seeing something on their site where you could make use of their setup to produce dice of one's own .. I'll have to search my memory and see if I can remember where that was. Give me a couple of days and I will retrace some steps ....

Scott

H.M

You certainly have my attention as well. Let us know when your set is up and running because I for one will be signing up for a set. Having just finished a book on Dice as Divination tool (I have a weak spot for em!) I am intrigued.

I like your designs as well. Did you get them produced somewhere? I got a great set thru a site a while back with an interesting system. I seem to remember seeing something on their site where you could make use of their setup to produce dice of one's own .. I'll have to search my memory and see if I can remember where that was. Give me a couple of days and I will retrace some steps ....

Scott

Thank-you Belwenda and  Scott!

I designed made and printed them, and the casting cloth. The dice have laser printed inserts, very hard wearing and water resistant. The set in the photo have been used for almost a year, even at this magnification they still look pretty good I think.  I really would like to get the sets made up. I'm putting together a Kickstarter project...see if we can get them out there in numbers perhaps? In the meantime I can make them up by hand...for our community...as long as I don't get inundated LOL.

Anything you can find would be most interesting, thanks!

I can vouch for their longevity I've been working with my set for around 18 months and they still look good, working with the runic elements at present.

We have started doing some free online readings, the best way to show what Tykhe dice are  all about.

Perhaps  arianllwynog could do something here (I haven't actually asked him but)? PM me if you would like a free reading.

details etc. at www.tykhedice.com

I can only say sorry for the long absence we have been working hard on Tykhe Dice lifting it from our Witchy kitchen table to a beautifully made set that everyone can own and have just taken delivery of the first thousand 1st edition boxes!

post-2592-0-74174100-1476690407_thumb.jpeg

post-2592-0-97339700-1476690441_thumb.jpg

You should consider posting about these in the Divination (Beyond Tarot) section on the Aeclectic Tarot Forum (and if either of you are a paid member of that site, you can post a link for sales in the Advertisements section of the site as well...) Best wishes for your creative endeavor!