34 replies to this topic

#21 Izzie

Izzie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 01:49 PM

Red
Know thyself means this, that you get acquainted with what you know, and what you can do.- Menander

#22 star

star

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 09:36 PM

I got: Orange Aura

Your aura is orange. With your love of joking and playing around, you’ll make a great parent or babysitter. Younger relatives look up to you because you’re fun and outgoing. Friends love to laugh with you. Spirits with orange auras are always up for adventure, especially if it’s outdoors.

Star x

#23 Lilitia

Lilitia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 01:29 AM

Yellow. Says I'm a people pleaser.

Funny, that....because I don't give a hot shit if I please anyone but my son

My mama used to tell me 'bout these
Broke, poachin' ass bitches in these streets,
So many people wanna see me fall,
Invite me to the table but don't want me to eat at all.... ---- Z'Ro the Crooked

#24 Mountain Witch

Mountain Witch

Practical b/witch

• Moderators
  • 3,825 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 01:37 AM

Your aura is blue. You are sensitive and intuitive, sometimes sensing big events before they happen. Peaceful situations and settings make you happiest, and you often avoid confrontation just to keep things copacetic. You are a master of taking the high road. People with blue auras tend to be spiritual, calm, and generous.

Interesting that one of these dumb quizzes would actually get it (mostly) right. Mine is (mostly) blue.

For purposes of action nothing is more useful than narrowness of thought combined with energy of will.
~ Henri Frederic Amiel

You can access my blog and get autographed copies of my books through my website

#25 Elspeth

Elspeth

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 04:45 AM

You got: Orange Aura

Posted Image Your aura is orange. With your love of joking and playing around, you’ll make a great parent or babysitter. Younger relatives look up to you because you’re fun and outgoing. Friends love to laugh with you. Spirits with orange auras are always up for adventure, especially if it’s outdoors.

#26 Zombee

Zombee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 19 June 2016 - 06:59 PM

Black, I.e., going through tough time. Yep. Changes a-comin'.

Edit: what a difference a day makes. I dealt with the issue. Today I retook the quiz, now it say my aura is white....and more changes are comin'. Guess I'm a person of extreme opposites.

Edited by Zombee, 20 June 2016 - 12:22 PM.

#27 Oroboros

Oroboros

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 20 June 2016 - 09:24 AM

Well damn; its not wrong! :)

Your aura is green. You love life, whether it’s in the form of animals, plants, or human beings. People with green auras often take jobs that allow them to help others: doctors, teachers, and social workers, for example. You probably also love to spend time outdoors. A green aura is a sign that your needs are simple: warm breezes, good songs, and old friends.

---------------

What a gip.  No aura photography. pft.    :wickedwitch:

When I was like 18 I had an "aura Photograph" taken at the beach for fun.  They concluded I was a smoker because there were a lot of "impurities" detected...  I said "impure, huh? How do you know I'm not just a slut?"

I really was a smoker.  I was so impressed that the guys nose worked, I just had to be a smart ass.

Edited by Oroboros, 20 June 2016 - 09:33 AM.

...From ev’ry depth of good and ill , The mystery which binds me still...— Poe

#28 Merianna

Merianna

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 20 September 2016 - 06:47 AM

Also got fold here lol.

Your aura is gold.
Those with gold auras are often watched over by another soul or spirit. You lead a charmed life and tend to take the high road in arguments. You don’t get bogged down by everyday problems. Enlightened, calm, and transcendent are words often used to describe people with gold auras.

#29 IslandBruja

IslandBruja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 20 September 2016 - 07:46 AM

ahem. Between this result and the fact that I don't have any skulls on my altar, I'm really getting worried I'll get the boot from this site... Hahahahaha :)

You got: White Aura

Your aura is white, which is a sign of purity and intelligence. You are open to new ideas, experiences, and people. You’re also likely very spiritual and may often be called “an angel” by your friends. A white aura can be a sign that you are about to embark on a new experience.

The funny thing is, I would have bought into that when I was much younger (I was VERY pure) but now I'm a pure as the driven slush :D hehehe.

Nah, I'm not that bad but I'll have to retake it with some answers that I couldn't decide between and see what I get...

Edited by IslandBruja, 20 September 2016 - 07:47 AM.

#30 Merianna

Merianna

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 20 September 2016 - 07:57 AM

Hahahaha pelase do!!! Want to see how it turns out!

#31 IslandBruja

IslandBruja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 20 September 2016 - 08:45 AM

erm... so I took it two more times with multiple different answers I couldn't choose between the other times and ALL THREE TIMES I got White! (hangs my head in shame :( ) hahahaha :)

Attached Files

Edited by IslandBruja, 20 September 2016 - 08:47 AM.

#32 Merianna

Merianna

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 20 September 2016 - 08:46 AM

Hahahahaha maybe it's trying to tell you something XD

#33 Wyrd

Wyrd

Sub Rosa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip