Photo
- - - - -

Quiz - What color is your aura?

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 RoseRed

RoseRed

. . . Not a big believer in . . . cowinkydink ;)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,460 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 12:40 PM

What color is your aura?

http://quizsocial.co...r-is-your-aura/

When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

#2 RoseRed

RoseRed

. . . Not a big believer in . . . cowinkydink ;)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,460 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 12:41 PM

You got: Violet Aura

Your aura is violet. A violet aura is a mark of wisdom, often in a spiritual sense. People with psychic powers usually have violet auras, as do those with some form of magic or supernatural power within. Your openness to the unknown means you often have epiphanies about life that shake your perspective. You are intuitive and idealistic, with a flair for creativity.

When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

#3 Nikki

Nikki

Air Bender

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,051 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 12:53 PM

Okay, I'll play:

Your aura is gold.   Those with gold auras are often watched over by another soul or spirit. You lead a charmed life and tend to take the high road in arguments. You don’t get bogged down by everyday problems. Enlightened, calm, and transcendent are words often used to describe people with gold auras.

The difference between Medicine and Poison is the Dose. :oil-bottle:
I Love you as certain Dark Things are to be Loved,
In Secret, Between the Shadow and the Soul.
- Pablo Neruda

#4 Wexler

Wexler

Something wrong? Blame retrograde

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,109 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 02:46 PM

If I get a green aura, I quit...

You got: Silver Aura

Your aura is silver. A silver aura shows that a soul contains much experience and knowledge. You’ve probably been called an old soul. Because you’re good at nurturing and encouraging others, friends come to you when they need advice. Although you tend to serve as a mentor or guide in relationships, you are especially receptive to new ideas and unheard-of possibilities.

Alright, I'll take it :biggrin:

Edited by Wexler, 15 April 2014 - 02:47 PM.

'Sir,' I said to the universe, 'I exist.'

'That,' said the universe, 'creates no sense of obligation in me whatsoever.'

[avatar source]

#5 Guest_monsnoleedra_*

Guest_monsnoleedra_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 April 2014 - 04:01 PM

You got: Gold Aura
8.jpg
Your aura is gold. Those with gold auras are often watched over by another soul or spirit. You lead a charmed life and tend to take the high road in arguments. You don’t get bogged down by everyday problems. Enlightened, calm, and transcendent are words often used to describe people with gold auras.

#6 Ravenshaw

Ravenshaw

Life is good

• Moderators
  • 1,145 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 05:20 PM

I got green. Apparently, I'm breezy. :( 

RSKHFMY

#7 Wexler

Wexler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,109 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 08:25 PM

I got green. Apparently, I'm breezy. :sad:

Breezy is a nice way to be :D

[avatar source]

#8 Stacey

Stacey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 673 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 03:14 AM

Your aura is black, which means you’re probably going through something difficult. When an aura is black, it pulls in light, but does not emit it. You have other colors in your aura, but their brightness is currently dulled by your negative feelings. A black aura is temporary. Once you get through this tough time, your true color will return.

Knew I shouldn't have picked the pancakes!

Not feeling particularly negative or anything, but truth is if I shift a couple of answers (which happens when you like more than one thing in multiple choice) I get:

Your aura is green. You love life, whether it’s in the form of animals, plants, or human beings. People with green auras often take jobs that allow them to help others: doctors, teachers, and social workers, for example. You probably also love to spend time outdoors. A green aura is a sign that your needs are simple: warm breezes, good songs, and old friends.

Edited by Stacey, 16 April 2014 - 03:15 AM.

"The mind is not a book, to be opened at will and examined at leisure. Thoughts are not etched on the inside of skulls, to be perused by an invader. The mind is a complex and many-layered thing." Severus Snape - HP and the Order of the Phoenix

#9 Solanaceae

Solanaceae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 03:39 AM

You got: Violet Aura
6.jpg
Your aura is violet. A violet aura is a mark of wisdom, often in a spiritual sense. People with psychic powers usually have violet auras, as do those with some form of magic or supernatural power within. Your openness to the unknown means you often have epiphanies about life that shake your perspective. You are intuitive and idealistic, with a flair for creativity.

Cool, did you guys see the stupid comments under the quiz? Jeez, don't they get that it is just for fun? Some people do not know how to lighten up!

Some are born to sweet delight,

Some are born to endless night.

(Fragments from "Auguries of Innocence") William Blake

#10 SerpentWitch

SerpentWitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 08:41 PM

You got: Red Aura
1.jpg
Your aura is red. You thrive in exciting situations and are quick to fall in love and lust. Spontaneous, passionate, and energetic, you tend to follow your heart, even when it leads you to the wildest, untamed places. Though you occasionally act immature, you only mean to make yourself and others happy.

You know, some of that might be true. Or most of it. It's what I feel like, inside.

Posted ImageWalking in Darkness

#11 thehoodedman

thehoodedman

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 04:15 PM

You got: Red Aura
1.jpg
Your aura is red. You thrive in exciting situations and are quick to fall in love and lust. Spontaneous, passionate, and energetic, you tend to follow your heart, even when it leads you to the wildest, untamed places. Though you occasionally act immature, you only mean to make yourself and others happy.

(The Merlin) Is this all you've learned Morgana? To deal in potions and petty evil.

#12 Wexler

Wexler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,109 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 05:14 PM

I took it again today and got green :rolleyes:

[avatar source]

#13 Gyreleaf

Gyreleaf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 07:30 PM

Your aura is blue. You are sensitive and intuitive, sometimes sensing big events before they happen. Peaceful situations and settings make you happiest, and you often avoid confrontation just to keep things copacetic. You are a master of taking the high road. People with blue auras tend to be spiritual, calm, and generous.

#14 Enodia

Enodia

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 02:08 AM

I got: Orange Aura

Your aura is orange. With your love of joking and playing around, you’ll make a great parent or babysitter. Younger relatives look up to you because you’re fun and outgoing. Friends love to laugh with you. Spirits with orange auras are always up for adventure, especially if it’s outdoors.

"it is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot

#15 westofthemoon

westofthemoon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 05:23 AM

I got red! Which is good, because I was afraid it would say pink.
Wouldst thou like to Live Deliciously? ~ "The VVitch"

Say what you know, do what you must, come what may.

#16 Stormswallow

Stormswallow

• Seekers
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 07:33 PM

I got red. Very strange... I don't consider myself particularly passionate or wild. 

Must have been the spaceship travel option 

"The scariest moment is always just before you start."

— Stephen King

#17 Belwenda

Belwenda

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 02:34 AM

Violet

"For there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so" W.S.

#18 Aurelian

Aurelian

The Devils Enabler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,547 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 10:55 AM

Red, for being a crazy passionate bitch.  Oh hey now, they may have got it right!

:biggrin2:

"The truth about the world, he said, is that anything is possible. Had you not seen it from birth and thereby bled it of its strangeness it would appear to you for what it is, a hat trick in a medicine show, a fevered dream, a trance bepopulate with chimeras having neither analogue nor precedent, an itinerant carnival, a migratory tentshow whose ultimate destination after many a pitch in many a mudded field is unspeakable and calamitous beyond reckoning." - Cormac McCarthy

#19 Horne

Horne

Wyrdling

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 710 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 05:12 PM

Gold.

“Awake becomes
what once was known,

forgetfulness is fleeting.”

#20 Akashiel